美文网首页文艺星空文艺调频诗歌
翻译随练 十四行诗 谢谢你

翻译随练 十四行诗 谢谢你

作者: 多丽码字 | 来源:发表于2021-03-02 14:18 被阅读0次

    作者 /[美国]亨利·蒂姆罗德Hery Dimrod

    Sonnet: I Thank You

    十四行诗:谢谢你

    I thank you, kind and best beloved friend,

    谢谢你,亲亲良友

    With the same thanks one murmurs to a sister,

    谢意絮语恰似道给了胞姐

    When, for some gentle favor, he hath kissed her,    以吻致爱

    Less for the gifts than for the love you send,

    礼虽轻足以致爱与你

    Less for the flowers, than what the flowers convey;花虽少足以达意给你

    If I, indeed, divine their meaning truly,

    如果我真正地心领神会

    And not unto myself ascribe, unduly,

    而非错陷我的意会

    Things which you neither meant nor wished to say,

    事出既非你本意又非你所言

    Oh! tell me, is the hope then all misplaced?

    噢!直说,是否都遂了心愿?

    And am I flattered by my own affection?

    还是我单恋成欢?

    But in your beauteous gift, me thought I traced

    而你曾经的美物,寻觅出我的心思

    Something above a short-lived predilection,

    它高与一时之喜好

    And which, for that I know no dearer name,

    它为何物,我不知道

    I designate as love, without love’s flame.

    我认它为爱,即使它并无爱的火焰。

    Henry Timrod

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:翻译随练 十四行诗 谢谢你

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/aiatqltx.html