美文网首页
黑镜第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

黑镜第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2022-04-05 21:38 被阅读0次

    黑镜第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

    英文 中文
    - Liam Foxwell,welcome. - Thank you. -利亚姆·福克斯威尔欢迎你-谢谢
    OK,little speech time. 我先简单说两句
    I've been mentioning this to everyone about their appraisals, 我对每个接受评估的人都会说这些
    and I just want you to know 我也希望你清楚
    that this isn't a witch-hunt for the deadwood. 评估的目的不是要剔除不合格的人
    Okay? It is much more of a-- 懂吗这更像是
    treasure hunt for the gold? 在茫茫人海中找寻珍宝
    Shit sinks.But also,cream floats. 糟粕沉淀下去而精华会浮现出来
    Yes,yes,I see that. 是的我懂
    A new the area we're getting lots of play in 我们正在关注一个新领域
    and your office could be at the centre for 也可能是你的部门主要负责的领域
    is litigation in retrospective parenting cases. 那就是追溯父母教养不当的案件
    Retrospective... 追溯
    完整版请点击
    Bobby sues Mum and Dad for insufficient attention 警察想起诉父母对孩子不够关心
    leading to lack of confidence, 导致他们缺乏自信
    leading to damages against earnings. 导致他们为非作歹而非造福社会
    Right,and we're OK,the firm's OK with that,ethically? 明白我们公司觉得这在伦理上没问题吗
    And morally? 道德上呢
    Yep. 没问题
    黑镜高频词统计
    黑镜高频词
    - Sure. - Yeah,yeah,right. -当然没问题-那就好
    - Are you? - Totally,yeah. -你自己呢-完全没问题
    Yes. 没问题
    OK,Liam,look, 好的利亚姆听着
    so if we invite you to stay with the firm in the new environment, 在邀请你留下来和公司一同面对新环境之前
    what we'd have you do 我们希望你能够
    is pull an exhaustive redo with personnel,maybe...next week. 做一个个人历史的详尽回放可能在下周吧
    Oh,well,I was ready to do a big redo right now,but... 我现在就准备好做详细回放了但是
    No,it's fine,next week's fine. 不用没关系下周好了
    But I have to ask you this - 但我得问一句
    They're not going to hit anything to freak us out,are they? 不会有什么吓人的东西吧
    There's no major deletions this quarter? 你这个季度没有做过大删除吧
    No,no,everything's well within parameters. 没有所有东西都符合参数标准
    Great,OK,Liam,this has been really great. 太好了利亚姆真的太好了
    Look,we are really hope to look forward to seeing you again. 真的很想期待再次见到你
    OK,thank you. 好的谢谢
    你的全部历史
    Airport,please. 去机场谢谢
    Live, 有生命
    breathe, 可呼吸
    smell, 带气味的
    full-spectrum memory. 全光谱记忆
    You can get a willow grain upgrade 只花不到一杯咖啡的价钱
    for less than the price of a daily cup of coffee. 就能得到记忆粒细化升级版
    And three decades of backup for free. 并免费获赠三十年的备份空间
    In-store ingrain procedure with local anaesthetic and you're good to go. 仅需局麻植入手术便可开始使用
    Because memory is for living. 只因记忆是生存的证明
    OK,great,this has been really great,Liam, 太好了真的太好了利亚姆
    We really hope to 真的很想期待
    look forward to seeing you again. 再次见到你
    We really hope to 真的很想期待
    look forward to seeing you again. 再次见到你
    Sorry. 对不起
    时间线安全
    请回放
    Mr Foxwell. 福克斯威尔先生
    Could you just rewind me your last 24 hours for me,please? 请你回放过去二十四小时的记忆好吗
    Great,and back that up for me times 64 for the week. 好的请用六十四倍速回放过去一周的记忆
    安全
    That's great.Enjoy your flight,Mr Foxwell. 很好旅途愉快福克斯威尔先生
    黑镜台词本中英对照
    黑镜台词本单词标注
    I'm not being funny,right,but look at that. 我不是开玩笑你看那个
    - Look at what? - That. -看什么-那个
    Frayed carpet,there,you see? 磨损的地毯看到了吗
    - Seriously? - Yes,seriously. -你认真的吗-当然
    This is a five-star suite. 这可是五星级酒店套房
    I pay good money to have perfect details. 我付那么多钱要的就是精益求精
    Now I've got that shitty carpet for the rest of my life. 那块粗制滥造的地毯要永远留在我记忆里了
    Only if you keep looking at it,mate. 你别一直盯着看就行了
    Oh,thanks,Jonas.Fuck off. 多谢你乔纳斯滚一边去
    All right,now,you thought the carpet was bad,have a look at this. 好你以为地毯已经够糟了但看看这个
    You've met Lucy,my wife,at the Dublin wedding? 我太太露西你在都柏林的婚礼上见过的
    Oh,that's right,yes,hi,Liam. 是的你好我是利亚姆
    Hi again. 你好
    Lucy,Dublin. 露西都柏林
    Hello. 你好
    Lucy,Liam,we met at the Dublin wedding. 露西我是利亚姆在都柏林婚礼上见过
    Liam.Oh,great. 利亚姆太好了
    - Liam,yes,come in. - Thank you. -利亚姆请进-谢谢
    - Great to see you again. - Yeah,you too. -再次见到你真高兴-我也是
    - Where's Fi been hiding you? - Oh,you know,in our house. -这段时间菲把你藏哪里了-藏家里
    We didn't know,well,she didn't know if you would make it. 我们不确定是她不确定你是不是能来
    It was over quicker than I thought. 结束得比我预期要早
    - Oh,sorry,hello. - Let's get you a drink. -抱歉你好-你要喝点什么
    - Um,beer OK? - Lovely,thank you. -啤酒行吗-当然谢谢
    Everyone's through there, 大家都在那里面
    - So I'll be in in a minute,OK? - OK,thank you. - 我一会儿就过来-好的谢谢
    You're back early,then,I didn't think you'd make it. 你这么早就回来了我以为你来不了了
    Yeah,I didn't stay over and I caught an early flight back,so... 我没在那里过夜搭最早一班飞机回来了
    Hello. 你好
    So,how was the appraisal? 评估进行得顺利吗
    Well,they said they'd let me do a redo sometime next week,so... 他们说下周让我做个回放
    But good? 这算好吗
    - Later? - Later. -晚点谈-晚点谈
    - How's Jody? - At home,Gina's babysitting. -乔迪怎么样-在家有吉娜照看她呢
    Oh,Gina. 吉娜啊
    - Hey. - Jonas,this is... -你好啊-乔纳斯这是
    - Liam - Jonas. -利亚姆-乔纳斯
    Dude,it's really nice to meet you.You all right? 老兄真高兴见到你你好吗
    Good,thank you. 很好谢谢
    - And you know Jeff? -Yes. -你认识杰夫吗-是的
    Yeah,you remember meeting Jeff,because he'd have shown you, 你不会忘记杰夫的他应该给你看过
    I don't know,a redo of the side of his fridge. 他冰箱边角的记忆回放
    Something like that. 之类的东西
    Yeah,yeah,yeah,piss off,Jonas. 是啊是啊是啊滚一边去乔纳斯
    - Hello. - Hello. -你好-你好
    完整版请点击
    Your wife's being very mean to me tonight. 你太太今晚对我可刻薄了
    Oh,well she's like that. 她就是这样的人
    Yeah,tell me about it. 真是这样的
    You all right for a drink? 要我帮你拿杯酒吗
    I'm fine,thank you,Jonas. 不用了谢谢你乔纳斯
    Lynn, come and meet Liam, he's, um 琳我给你介绍一下利亚姆他是
    A soon-to-be unemployed/unemployable lawyer. 一位即将失业/无法就业的律师
    And Jeff. Jeff and Fi 这位是杰夫杰夫和菲
    used to run the parties down the Fraser Road with Paul and me. 过去与我和保罗在弗莱瑟路那边主持派对
    Mad old days. 青葱岁月啊
    Before we started up the Kings. 那还是在我们创立国王公司之前
    So, yeah... 这样啊
    So, Liam, what was it you had, an assessment? 利亚姆你今天是去干什么了评审吗
    Appraisal. 是评估
    - How'd it go?- Good. -怎么样-不错
    Well, it was a disaster, but you know, I don't know. 其实不怎么样但是我也没有底
    - Hard to gauge?- Yeah. -难以估计吗-是啊
    Let's have a look. 我们一起看一下呗
    Redo, we can appraise the appraisal. 回放我们可以评价一下你的表现
    Yeah, great. 是啊不错
    Throw it up there and we can grade you. Come on. 放出来我们可以给你打分来吧
    It could be fun, we could, um 会很有意思的我们可以
    - vote. Paul?- Yeah. -投票保罗-什么事
    I work in recruitment, so it might be quite useful for you. 我在招聘部门工作我可以帮你
    Right, OK. 好吧行啊
    Liam's redoing his appraisal so we can give him marks. 利亚姆要回放他的评估我们可以给他打分
    - Notes.- Pointers, you know. -提意见-提供指标什么的
    - I think Liam would probably...- Yes, do you know what -我想利亚姆可能-是啊你们知道吗
    Guys, no, come on, seriously, that's not cool, 各位不要吧说真的这样不好
    I mean Liam's obviously uncomfortable, 我是说利亚姆显然会尴尬
    So let's just drop it, yeah? 就算了吧好吗
    Have a cool time. 大家都开开心心的
    Time to eat. 吃饭了
    Oh,it's ready. 饭做好啦
    Thank you so much for inviting us this evening. 非常感谢你今晚邀请我们
    It's been too long, too long. 实在是太久了
    Fi. Um...
    I haven't met him before, have I? Jonas, is it? 我之前没见过他吧是叫乔纳斯是吗
    He's one of the old crowd. I think I said. 他是我的老朋友之一了我应该跟你说过
    - You OK?- Yeah, yeah. -你还好吗-好啊
    You know if you're not in the mood, we can go. 你要是不在状态我们可以走的
    No, no, I'm fine. 不会我很好
    Sure? 确定吗
    第一章完
    第二章
    Hey. 159 00:09:19,310 --> 00:09:21,900 Yeah. I brought enough for others to share. 嗨 我买了很多足够大家分享
    I've, er, been cooking a lot since the break-up. 我分手之后总在做饭
    Jonas has had a tough one. 乔纳斯的分手很惨烈
    Was it bad? 很糟吗
    Er, yeah. 是啊
    Yeah, erm, we were in the middle of planning all. 是啊我们已经在筹备婚礼
    And I suddenly realised that the less the relationship means 我忽然意识到感情越浅
    the more you spend on the wedding, you know. 婚礼就越奢侈明白吗
    You actually start obsessing over the tiniest little details, 你就会开始纠结于那些最细枝末节的地方
    like the thickness of the wedding invitation paper. 像是请柬用纸的厚度之类的
    Because, I mean, God knows you need something to fucking talk about. 因为你们总得有点他妈的话说
    So, everybody, this is Helen. 各位这位是海伦
    Helen, Jonas. 海伦这是乔纳斯
    and everyone. 还有大伙
    Help yourself. 自便吧
    Jonas was just explaining why relationships are a sham. 乔纳斯正在讲为什么谈恋爱是扯淡
    Are they? Shit. 是吗太糟了
    They're like going to the theatre, OK? 谈恋爱就像是去剧院
    You pay loads to go 你付了一大笔钱
    and ultimately you are wasting your entire night, 其实你根本就是浪费了整个晚上
    So, when someone asks you, 'Did you have a good time?', 所以如果有人问你你们开心吗
    You both say, yeah. Yeah, it was great. 你们俩都会说是啊是啊很不错
    The problem is the more that you pay and the longer it goes on, 而且票越贵时间越长
    The more you're, oh,yeah, we loved it, you know, 你就更得说是啊我们很喜欢
    We love being together and never fucking anyone else 我们巴不得绑定在一起永远不和别人上床
    and only just having one other person 并且永远只对一个人
    to share our real thoughts with for our entire lives. 分享我们真实的想法
    Yeah, it's great. 没错这样棒极了
    Would you say you loved her, though? 你爱过她吗
    I just think we just really fancied each other. 我就是觉得我们俩相互很来电
    And that was what it was. You know what it's like early on. 就是这样你也知道刚开始都是什么样的

    获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区查看关键字

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:黑镜第1季第3集中英台词整理和单词统计

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/flwmjrtx.html