If it is possible to know the life you will confront in advance.
如果提前了解,你们要面对的人生
Will you still have the courage to embrace it?
不知你们是否,还会有勇气前来
What you've seen and heard
看见的和听到的
Often dispirits you.
经常会令你们沮丧
The mundane world is so solid.
世俗是这样的强大
That even the thought of making a difference seems impossible.
强大到生不出改变他们的念头来
But, if you were given the chance to know your life lying ahead.
可是如果有机会,提前解了你们的人生
Knowing that youth is just these days but nothing more than that.
知道青春,也不过只有这些日子
Will you still
不知你们是否,
Care about the things that this mundane world expects you to?
还会在意那些世俗希望你们在意的事情
Like one's glory depends on how much he or she possess.
比如占有多少才更荣耀
Like one must own something in order to be loved.
拥有什么,才能被爱
When you grow up,
等你们长大
You will feel the joy of the green sprout.
你们会因绿芽冒出土地而喜悦
You will cheer for the rising sun.
会对初升的朝阳欢呼跳跃
You will also bring kindness and warmth to others.
也会给别人善意,和温暖
However, while giving your praise to others.
但是却会在赞美别的生命的同时
You always forget how precious you are.
常常,甚至永远地,忘了自己的珍贵
May you remember your preciousness[ˈpreʃəsnəs]to resist malice during hard time.
愿你在被打击时,记起你的珍贵,抵抗恶意
May you have infinite faith in your preciousness when you lost your way.
Love what your love, do what you do and listen to your heart.
愿你在迷茫时,坚信你的珍贵,爱你所爱,行你所行,听从你心
May you be young forever
无问西东
网友评论