nuts 胡说
He is a nut. 他有点神经病
what's the gag 这里面有什么奥妙
drop dead 走开点
what's eating you 你有什么烦恼
He double-crossed me 他出卖了我
It's my cup of me 这很合我胃口
oh my aching back 天哪,真糟
I am beat我累死了
I will back you up all the way 我完全支持你
It's a lot of chicken feed 小意思
cut it out = go on = knock it off 不要这个样子啦
stop pulling my leg 不要开我玩笑了
do to hell 滚蛋
don't jump on me 不要跟我发火
no dice 不行
He always goofs off 他总是糊里糊涂
so you finally broke the ice. 你终于打破了僵局
网友评论