今天爱子淘学英文有声绘本馆要给大家是一个小动物们捉妖怪的故事~到底是什么样的妖怪呢,小动物又有怎么样的精彩表现呢?一起来看看吧。这本书的BL值是2.4,建议小朋友边听边读哦。
Early one morning,a funning noise woke up Duck.
早一些的时候,一个奇怪的噪音吵醒了鸭鸭。
It sounded like,pshh pshh! And it came from right under her bed.
听起来像是“嘶——嘶——”的声音。
Duck was not quite sure what it was,and she was much too afraid to look.
而且那是从她的床底下传来的。
Instead,she jumped out of bed and ran for help.
鸭鸭不太确定那是什么,她太害怕了甚至不敢去看。
“Pig!”Duck yelled. “There is something under my bed and it’s making strange sound. It goes pshh pshh,grrr!”
“猪猪!”鸭鸭喊道,“有什么东西在我的床底下!还会发出奇怪的声音!像是‘嘶——嘶——嘎——’”
“Pshh pshh,grrr?”asked Pig. “Oh my! We need someone really strong to help!Stay right where you are!”
“嘶——嘶——嘎——”猪猪问道,“我的天哪,我们需要一些强壮的帮手,你先呆在这儿别动!”
And Pig ran to find Bear.
然后猪猪跑去找了大熊。
Pig told Bear all about the frightening noise under Duck's bed. “It goes,pshh pshh,grrr,bang bang! I wanted to tell you,Bear,because you are so strong.”
猪猪告诉了大熊鸭鸭床底下的恐怖声响,“那听起来像‘嘶——嘶——嘎——砰!砰!’我想来告诉你,大熊,因为你这么强壮。”
Bear lifted a huge log. “It is true I am strong enough for almost anything,” he said. “But I think we'd better find someone who is loud enough to chase this thing away.”
大熊举起了一块圆木头,“我对大家来说确实很强壮,”他说,“但我觉得我们最好找一个大嗓门儿可以把这个东西吓跑。”
So they ran to find Wolf,who was about to start his early morning howling.
所以他们跑来找到了狼,狼正要开始他的晨间嚎叫练习。
Bear told him the dreadful news about the terrifying thing under Duck’s bed.
大熊告诉他鸭鸭的床下有个怪东西的恐怖消息。
“It goes,pshh pshh,prrr,bang,bang,pam pam-all the time!”Bear said .
“它一直发出‘嘶——嘶——嘎——砰!砰!哐!哐!’的声音!”大熊说到。
“we thought you could help us frighten it away!”
“我们觉得你可以帮助我们把他吓跑!”
“Oh yes,I can!” Wolf proudly said.
“喔我当然可以!”狼自豪地说着。
“There is no match for what I can do.Just listen! Owoooooooooo!But maybe we also need help from someone really clever.”
“没有人可以做的比我更好!听!Owoooooooooo!
但也许我们还需要找一个非常聪明的人。”
So they ran to find Owl.
所以他们跑去找了猫头鹰。
“Listen,”Wolf said.“There is a freadful and terrifying sound under Duck’s bed. It goes,pshh pshh,grrr,bang bang,pam pam,grrrrrrowl!”
“听着,”狼说道“鸭鸭的床下有一个非常可怕的声音。听起来像‘嘶——嘶——嘎——砰!砰!哐!哐!吼——’”
Owl was lost for words, “We thought you might know what it was,”Pig said, “because you are so clever!”
猫头鹰说不出话来,
“我们觉得你可能知道那是什么,”
猪猪说,“因为你这么聪明!”
Owl said, “Clever, yes , that’s what I am, So I can tell you one thing:
猫头鹰说,“聪明,没错,说的就是我。所以我可以告诉你们一件事:”
Duck is in great danger!”Pig,Bear and Wolf huddled closer together. “Are you sure?”they asked.
“鸭鸭现在有危险!”猪猪、大熊和狼吓的缩成一团。
“你确定吗?”他们问
“oh yes,”Owl said. “Can you imagine anything kind and cuddly making such a noise?”
“喔当然了。”猫头鹰说道,“你们能想到任何一种可爱善良的小动物发出这种声音吗?”
“It must be a monster!”yelled Pig. “Oh,what are we going to do?”
“那一定是一只怪兽!”猪猪惊叫出声。“喔!那我们应该怎么办?”
“The only way to deal with a monster,”Owl said, “is to trap it.”
“唯一的方法来解决这只怪兽…”猫头鹰说,“就是困住他!”
Clever Owl!
聪明的猫头鹰!
So the animals set about gathering rope and nets and useful pokey things. Then the four of them bravely set off towards Duck's house.
所以小动物们开始收集绳索和网,
以及有用的尖尖的东西。
然后他们四个勇敢地走向鸭子的家。
OWOOOOOOOOO!
Owl led the way, because trapping the monster was his clever idea.
猫头鹰一路领先,因为诱捕怪物是他想到的聪明主意。
Next came Wolf howling loudly.
接着是狼在大声嚎叫。
Then came Bear, with his monster-buster stick.
大熊带着他抓捕怪物的棍子。
Last was Pig, clutching his great monster-catcher net.
最后是猪猪,紧紧抓着他的巨型捕兽网。
Finally they arrived at Duck's house and flattened their ears against the door But no monstrous sound was heard-no screaming nor crying nor calling for help.
最后,他们到达鸭子的家,把耳朵贴在门上,但没有听到任何滔天的声音。
没有尖叫,也没有哭声,也没有求助。
“Maybe we are too late?” whispered Bear.
大熊小声说:“我们是不是来得太迟了?”
“Oh nooo!” Pig cried in despair .
猪猪绝望的哭了:“哦不!”
“Duck, are you there?”called Wolf.
狼问道:“鸭鸭,你在里面吗?”
Then the door slowly,slowly,slowly,creaked open…
然后门吱呀作响,慢慢的打开了。
It was Duck. “You're here!” she said “Duck! You are in great danger !”whispered Bear.
那是鸭鸭。“你在这!”她说道,“鸭鸭!你现在很危险!”大熊低声说道。
“There’s a monster under your bed!”cried Pig. Duck looked fit to faint. “A monster?”she whimpered. “How do you know?”
“你的床下藏着一只怪兽!”猪猪吓哭了。鸭鸭看上去都快吓晕了,“一只怪兽?”她小声说道,“你怎么知道的?”
“Because it goes,pshh pshh,grrr,bang bang, pam pam, grrrrrowl!”Pig yelled.
“因为它叫起来是‘嘶——嘶——嘎——砰!砰!哐!哐!吼——’!”
“And ooooooooooeeeeeee!”Owl added.
“还有‘噢噢噢噢噢噢——’”
“Come on,let’s get it !”And the animals chargerd into Duck’s house.
“来吧!让我们抓住他!”
然后动物们一举冲进了鸭子的家。
Up the stairs they crept, then they heard a sound Pshh pshh! it went .
他们蹑手蹑脚的上楼,然后他们听见了“嘶——嘶——”的声音!
It came from right under Duck's bed.
是从鸭鸭的床下传来的。
Owl flashed his torch. The animals gasped. They could not believe what they saw !
猫头鹰点亮了他的火把,所有的动物都倒吸了一口气,不敢相信他们看到了什么!
Pshh pshh
“嘶——嘶——”
There, right under Duck's bed, was a tiny mouse, snoring softly in its tiny bed, pshh pshh!
在鸭鸭的床下,有一只小老鼠,正在自己小小的床上轻轻地打鼾:
“嘶——嘶——”
“Well I never!”Duck whispered。
“好吧,我从来没有!”鸭鸭低声说。
“Do you know what weve just done?” Owl smiled.
“你知道我刚刚做了什么吗?”猫头鹰笑了笑。
All feeling rather silly, the animals looked at each other and giggled.
大家都觉得刚刚有点傻,互相看着对方然后傻笑着。
“We've just made a MONSTER out of a mouse!”
“我们刚刚把一只小老鼠当成了怪兽!”
小朋友读完这本《The Great Monster Hunt》是怎么样的心情呢?这出小动物们上演的捉妖怪的好戏是否精彩呢?想要阅读这本《The Great Monster Hunt》的话,可以在爱子淘学公众号中进行借阅。爱子淘学英文有声绘本馆也会定期为小朋友介绍一些经典有趣的英文绘本,记得关注哦。
网友评论