无论如何

作者: 一头蜗牛 | 来源:发表于2016-11-15 23:31 被阅读0次

    职场中有些人就是没有道理可讲,有些人的世界和逻辑,你永远无法理解。那些自以为是的人,往往最终发现,不过是自己的无知和狂妄。

    与人为善,并不是对这个世界没有看法,只是很多时候,不屑于与你们争执和撕扯。今天蜗牛君的心灵受到一万点的伤害,需要疗伤,送一首特蕾莎修女的诗《无论如何》疗养自己。

    People are unreasonable,illogical and self-centered;

    人们不讲道理、思想谬误、自我中心,

    Love them anyway.

    不管怎样,还是爱他们;

    If you are kind,people may accuse you of selfish,ulterior motives;

    如果你友善,人们会说你自私自利、别有用心,

    Be kind anyway.

    不管怎样,还是要友善;

    If you are successful,you will win some false friends and some true enemies;

    如果你成功以后,身边尽是假的朋友和真的敌人,

    Succeed anyway.

    不管怎样,还是要成功;

    The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow;

    你所做的善事明天就会被遗忘,

    Do good anyway.

    不管怎样,还是要做善事;

    If you are honest and frank,people may cheat you;

    诚实与坦率使你容易受到欺骗和伤害,

    Be honest and frank anyway.

    不管怎样,还是要诚实与坦率;

    People favor under dogs but follow only topdogs.

    人都会同情弱者,却只追随赢家,

    Fight for a few underdogs anyway.

    不管怎样,还是要为一些弱者奋斗;

    What you spend years building may be destroyed overnight;

    你耗费数年所建设的可能毁于一旦,

    Build anyway.

    不管怎样,还是要建设;

    If you find serenity and happiness,they may be jealous;

    如果你找到了平静和幸福,人们可能会嫉妒你,

    Be happy anyway.

    不管怎样,还是要快乐;

    People really need help but may attack you if you do help them.

    人们确实需要帮助,然而如果你帮助他们,却可能遭到攻击,

    Help people anyway.

    不管怎样,还是要帮助;

    Give the world the best you have,And it may never be enough;

    将你所拥有最好的东西献给世界,可能永远都不够,

    Give the world the best you have anyway.

    不管怎样,还是要将最好的东西付出!

    You see,in the final analysis,it is between you and God;It is never between you and them anyway.

    你看,说到底,它是你和上帝之间的事,这决不是你和他人之间的事。

    ——Mother Teresa 特蕾莎修女

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:无论如何

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/qbblpttx.html