美文网首页简书电影院想法那些鼓舞青春的文章
换个方式学英语|看经典电影,品味台词,说着说着就说溜了。

换个方式学英语|看经典电影,品味台词,说着说着就说溜了。

作者: 小越的生活点滴 | 来源:发表于2019-05-19 23:38 被阅读4次

    01《阿甘正传》

    Life was a box of chocolates,you never know what you're gonna get.

    生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道下一块会是什么味道。

    I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally—like on a breeze.

    我不懂,是我们有着各自不同的命运,还是,我们只不过都是在风中,茫然飘荡。

    Miracles happen every day.

    奇迹每天都在发生。

    I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

    我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

    You got to put the past behind you,before you can move on.

    以往的失意与得意,迷惘与清晰,都显得不那么重要了。

    If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

    你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

    02《泰坦尼克号》

    When you got nothing, you got nothing to lose.

    当你一无所有,你没有什么可以失去。

    To make each day count.

    要让每一天都有所值。

    I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

    我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

    I can not even picture him at all. He only live in my memory.

    我甚至连他的一张照片都没有,他只活在我的记忆里。

    God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

    上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪。死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。

    03《狮子王》

    Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

    世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生。

      I laugh in the face of danger.

    越危险就越合我心意。                   

    I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.

    我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。         

    When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

    如果这个世界对你不理睬你也可以这样对待。

    It’s like you are back from the dead.

    好像你是死而复生似的。

    You can’t change the past.

    过去的事是不可以改变的。                 

    Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.

    对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

    This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will?

    这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

    Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

    我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。 

    I’ll make it up to you, I promise.

    我会补偿你的,我保证。       

    04《乱世佳人》

    Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

    无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远

    I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

    Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

    先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。

    I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

    我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

    In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

    哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

    If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

    即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。

    Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

    现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。

    You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

    你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。

    Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

    家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:换个方式学英语|看经典电影,品味台词,说着说着就说溜了。

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/sqiczqtx.html