美文网首页
双语读诗|Sea Fever 海之恋

双语读诗|Sea Fever 海之恋

作者: 雪茶酱 | 来源:发表于2020-04-19 18:24 被阅读0次

            John Masefield 约翰·曼斯菲尔德

I must go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky,

我多想再次回到大海,回到那寂寥的海天相连

And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by;

我只想独自驾驶那高大的帆船;

And the wheel's kick and the wind's song and the white sail's shaking,

看浪花和白帆在风的歌唱中飞舞

And a gray mist on the sea's face, and a gray dawn breaking.

雾雨弥漫在海面,透出曙色一线。

I must go down to the seas again, for the call of the running tide

我多想再次回到大海,那野性的呼唤

Is a wild call and a clear call that may not be denied;

如此清晰,使我无法拒绝;

And all I ask is a windy day with the white clouds flying,

风舞云飞,浪花涌溅,

And the flung spray and the blown spume, and the sea-gulls crying.

还有那海鸥的哭啼,是我唯一的惦念。

I must go down to the seas again, to the vagrant gypsy life,

我一定要再次回到大海,似吉普赛人浪迹天边

To the gull's way and the whale's way where the wind's like a whetted knife;

像海鸥,像鲸鱼,咧咧的风像一把锋利的刀

And all I ask is a merry yarn from a laughing fellow-rover,

我只想似流浪者笑对如戏人生,

And quiet sleep and a sweet dream when the long trick's over.

让欺诈在静谧、甜美的梦中消散。

相关文章

网友评论

      本文标题:双语读诗|Sea Fever 海之恋

      本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/swhbbhtx.html