美文网首页新概念第一册
新概念第一册:Lesson 65 Not a baby

新概念第一册:Lesson 65 Not a baby

作者: 老祝读书 | 来源:发表于2020-03-30 07:13 被阅读0次

    Lesson 65 Not a baby
    不是一个孩子

    Listen to the tape then answer this question.Does Jill take the key to the front door?
    听录音,然后回答问题。吉尔有没有拿到大门的钥匙?

    FATHER: What are you going to do this evening, Jill?
    父亲:今晚你打算干什么,吉尔?

    Jill: I'm going to meet some friends, Dad.
    吉尔:我打算去看几个朋友,爸爸。

    FATHER: You mustn't come home late. You must be home at half past ten.
    父亲:你不准回家太晚,你必须在10点半到家。

    Jill: I can’t get home so early, Dad.
    吉尔:这么早我到不了家,爸爸!

    Jill: Can I have the key to the front door, please?
    吉尔:我能带上前门的钥匙吗?

    FATHER: NO, you can't.
    父亲:不行, 你不能带。

    MOTHER: Jill's eighteen years old, Tom. She's not a baby. Give her the key. She always comes home early.
    母亲:吉尔都18岁了,汤姆。她不是小孩子了。把钥匙给她吧。她总早早回家的。

    FATHER: Oh, all right!
    父亲:那么,好吧!

    FATHER: Here you are. But you mustn't come home after a quarter past eleven. Do you hear?
    父亲:拿去。但你不能超过11点1刻回家。听见了吗?

    Jill: Yes, Dad.
    吉尔:听见了,爸爸。

    Jill: Thanks, Mum.
    吉尔:谢谢,妈妈。

    MOTHER: That's all right. Goodbye. Enjoy yourself!
    母亲:不用谢。再见。好好玩吧!

    Jill: We always enjoy ourselves, Mum. Bye, bye.
    吉尔:我们总是玩得很开心的,妈妈。再见。

    语法

    I can’t get home so early, Dad.

    这么早我到不了家,爸爸!

    so early

    如此早

    so
    1. adv.
      (表示程度)这么,这样,那么,那样,如此;很;极;不如…(这么…);不像…(那样…)
    • You don't need so many people for this job.
      这活儿要不了这么多人。

    • I must thank you for being so kind to me
      我很感激你对我这么好。

    • Sorry I took so long
      我耽误了这么长时间,真是对不起。

    1. conj.
      (表示因果关系)因此,所以;(引出结果)因此;(表示目的)为了,以便
    • I've found he lied to me, so I've decided to have done with him.
      我发觉他对我说慌,因此决定同他断绝关系。

    • It was still painful so I went to see a doctor.
      那地方还疼,因此我去看了医生。

    • I'm a cheery sort of person, so I like cheerful tones.
      我是个活泼类型的人,因此喜欢明亮的色调。

    Can I have the key to the front door, please?

    我能带上前门的钥匙吗?

    the key to the front door

    (打开)前门的钥匙

    • I know the answer to the question.
      我知道(回答)问题的答案。

    • This is the way to the school.
      这是(去)学校的路。

    • She stood at the entrance to the hall.
      她站在(进入)大厅的人口处。

    a friend of mine

    我的一个朋友

    • I went to see a friend of mine.
      我去见我的一个朋友了。

    • The label is on the inner side of the box.
      标签贴在盒子内侧。

    to /of
    • the door to the room
      (进人)房间的门

    • the door of the room
      房间的门

    We always enjoy ourselves

    我们总是玩得很开心的

    usually/often/always的区别

    always:总是,永远。语气最强,指在一切时候,没有例外
    • The sun always rises in the east and sets in west.
      太阳总是东升西落.

    • Don't think you are always right.
      不要总是以为自己对。

    • I am always free at lunchtime.
      午餐时间我总是有空。

    usually:通常,通例地,指习惯性动作,频度仅次于always,较often大,偶尔有间隔。
    • I'm usually here on Mondays and Fridays.
      我通常周一和周五在这儿。

    • I go to school usually on foot.
      我上学通常是走路去。

    • Their planes usually arrive on time.
      他们的飞机通常都会准时抵达。

    often:经常,语气弱于usually,侧重动作发生的次数具有经常性,具体时间意味不强
    • We often deal with him.
      我们经常与他打交道。

    • He often dreams of home.
      他常常梦见家。

    • He often talks in his sleep.
      他睡觉时常说呓语。
    新概念.png

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:新概念第一册:Lesson 65 Not a baby

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/vxhmuhtx.html