美文网首页
巴夏:别人的包袱!

巴夏:别人的包袱!

作者: 灵性能量开启 | 来源:发表于2018-01-12 09:17 被阅读0次

    巴夏:别人的包袱!

    问:

    Good day, Bashar! 

    巴夏,你好!

    巴夏:

    And to you, good day! 

    你好!

    问:

    Great! 

    太棒啦!

    我……

    巴夏:

    Oh! Well said! 

    哇! 说得好!

    问:

    The non-family member such as friends coworkers telling me 

    非家庭成员,比如同事朋友,会跟我说:

    Hey! You are great, fantastic, 

    “嘿!你太棒了!你太了不起了!”

    You are more than enough 

    “你太富足了!”

    You are so strong 

    “你是如此的强大!”

    And I get good compliment 

    他们会夸我,赞美我

    But family member 

    但我家庭成员

    Saying, 

    却说

    You are not enough 

    “你做得不够好!”

    And if you do, everybody will laugh 

    “如果你做了的话,每个人都会笑你”

    And I got negative comment 

    他们会贬损我

    And especially in my son. 

    尤其是我儿子

    巴夏:

    Well,which is true for you 

    你觉得,对你来说,哪个是真的?

    which is true for you 

    哪个是对的?

    And which do you recognize, 

    你觉得 哪个是他们自己有问题

    Simply as a reflection of someone else's issues that they are not comfortable with. 

    因为不爽而投射(发泄)到你身上?

    Remember when you are attacked 

    记住,当你被攻击时

    Now, again, I'm not saying 

    当然,我说的不是

    You can't pay attention when something may be constructive criticism that you may need to hear 

    你要对某些你需要听的、建设性的“批评”,充耳不闻

    That you might have attracted into your life to get a reflection on 

    这些批评,就像镜子一样,你吸引它们进入生活中

    So that you can bring yourself back into alignment 

    就是为了把你导回“正途”

    But that's not what you're talking about 

    但你所说的,不是这些

    The idea of groundless negative attack 

    对于那些毫无理由的负面攻击

    Is more often than not, the idea that they had issues within themselves 

    往往是因为  攻击者自己内心有问题

    And they see you as a reminder of the issues they don't want to face, 

    你让他们想起  那些他们不想面对的问题

    So they resent it. 

    所以他们心生怨恨

    And project their anxiety on to you 

    并把他们的焦虑投射到你身上

    For reminding them of something they don't want to look at within themselves 

    因为你让他们想起  内在那些不想面对的问题

    Do you understand? 

    你明白吗?

    问:

    Yes! 

    明白!

    巴夏:

    So if you can tell the difference, 

    所以,如果你能看出其中的区别的话

    Then no matter whether or not someone attack you 

    那不论是否有人攻击你

    You will know it really has nothing to do with you, 

    你都会很清楚的知道,跟你无关

    And therefore, it will be nonsensical and illogical. 

    这事也会变得荒谬,且不合逻辑

    And why would you need to take it to heart 

    那你又何必把它放心上?

    You don't take it personally 

    你根本不需要介意

    Because it has nothing to do with you 

    因为真的跟你无关

    问:

    I get that 

    我明白了!

    And I'm trying to think that way. 

    我会“试”着这么想

    巴夏:

    I beg you pardon. 

    你说啥?

    A little hard of hearing 

    有点听不清

    Say that again please? 

    能否再说一遍?

    问:

    I get that 

    我懂了!

    巴夏:

    Oh! All right. 

    哦! 好吧!

    问:

    And I'm being positive whole time. 

    整个过程中,我都很积极

    巴夏:

    But? 

    但是呢?

    问:

    But I'm tired of hearing negative comment. 

    但对于负面言论,我听腻了

    巴夏:

    What difference does it make? 

    这有什么区别?

    If it has nothing to do with you, who cares? 

    如果真的和你无关

    How many times you hear it. 

    你又何必在意听了多少次呢?

    问:

    But he's my son. 

    但他是我的儿子啊!

    巴夏:

    So what? 

    那又能怎么样呢?

    So what? 

    又能怎么样呢?

    What's that got to do with anything? 

    这有什么关系?

    What does that have to do with anything? 

    这有什么关系吗?

    问:

    I want to establish much much better relationship with him. 

    我想和他建立非常非常好的关系

    巴夏:

    That's fine. 

    那很好啊!

    You can do your part of the relationship In the way you would like to. 

    你可以按照你的想法,做好你们关系中你的工作

    But he doesn't have to respond 

    但他未必要对此作出反应

    问:

    Right, exactly 

    非常正确!

    巴夏:

    Therefore, if the important thing is for you to be in the relationship 

    因此,重要的是,你要在你们的关系中

    In an unconditionally loving way 

    给予无条件的爱

    Unconditionally loving 

    无条件的爱哦!

    问:

    That's... 

    那..

    巴夏:

    Yes? 

    想说啥?

    问:

    Unconditional Love

    无条件的

    巴夏:

    My love is conditional, 

    “我的爱,是有条件的”

    Which is another way of saying, 

    话句话说,就是:

    it isn't love 

    “我的爱,不是爱”

    Do you love your son? 

    你爱你的儿子吗?

    问:

    I do! 

    当然!

    巴夏:

    Then it's unconditional 

    那你的爱是 无条件的爱

    Or it's not love 

    要么就不是爱

    Not really. 

    不是真爱

    If it's got filters on it, 

    如果爱还要经过“过滤器”

    It's not love 

    那这不叫爱

    问:

    I don't see him right now 

    我们现在不怎么见面

    巴夏:

    Is he reflecting to you 

    他是不是在向你反射

    the things that within yourself

    你内在的一些东西

    that you're not giving yourself 

    一些你  没能给自己的东西

    that you think you need from him? 

    那些你认为  需要从他身上获得的东西呢?

    问:

    No! 

    不会吧!

    巴夏:

    Are you sure? 

    你确定?

    问:

    Yes! 

    确定!

    巴夏:

    Do you love yourself? 

    你爱你自己吗?

    问:

    Yes! 

    当然!

    巴夏:

    Then love him 

    那么,爱他吧!

    How he is 

    不论他是什么样!

    If he is going to change 

    如果他决定改变

    That's the only way you give him an opportunity to do so by loving him as he is. 

    那你唯一能创造机会让他改变的,就是如他所说是的,爱他!

    You can share other ideas 

    你可以分享其他理念

    You can give him the idea that there are other ways to be, 

    你可以告诉他其他方式/道路/选择

    And you can teach him that he is self empowered 

    你可以教他,让他明白,他能自强自立

    As powerful as he needs to be 

    他有足够的力量

    To get anything he really needs 

    去获得任何他需要的东西

    without hurting himself or anyone else in the process. 

    而无需在过程中,伤害自己或他人

    That's how powerful he is. 

    他就是这么强大!

    But if he refuses to believe in his power 

    但他如果拒绝相信自己的力量

    There is not much you can do about it, is there? 

    那你也无能为力,不是吗?

    问:

    En!

    嗯!

    巴夏:

    So 

    所以

    Love him nonetheless 

    无论他怎么样,爱他吧!

    问:

    OK!

    好!

    巴夏:

    Be the example 

    做他的榜样!

    If you stop being the example 

    如果你不再做个好榜样

    Because you're tired of hearing him complain about you, 

    因为你受够了  他对你的无休止的抱怨

    Then you will not be there to be the loving example he needs to see 

    那你就无法在他生命中 成为他需要看见的“爱的榜样”

    Yes? --- yes! 

    明白吗?---明白!

    And again, he doesn't have to choose to match your vibration, 

    再次提醒:他并不一定要选择与你的振频相匹配

    Because he is still your son, 

    因为他还是你儿子

    And you still love him 

    你也依然爱他

    And there may be other purposes to this dance

    而且,在你们现在这场“舞蹈”中

    than you might even imagine at this moment. 

    可能还有着 远超你能想象的其他“目的”

    Never assume that this will always remain as it is. 

    千万不要认为 一切都会一直保持现在这样子

    Allow yourself to know there is reason in this. 

    要明白,这其中是有“因”的

    There is purpose in this 

    也有“目的”的

    And that at some point, 

    在未来的某个点

    Whether in this life or not, 

    这一生,或下辈子

    You'll understand what was going on, 

    你会明白  这一切到底是怎么回事

    But you have to be willing to know that there's a purpose there 

    但你要先明白,这其中是有某个目的的

    A positive purpose in some way shape or form 

    某种形式的“积极正面的目的”

    For you to be capable of all allowing yourself to know that, to experience that. 

    为的是能让你去理解它,去体验它

    So 

    所以

    If you find yourself getting frustrated by someone else's behavior 

    如果你发现,你因为某人的行为而沮丧

    Then all you're really doing 

    那你所做的一切

    Is testing yourself to see if you really believe what you say you believe 

    都是在检测自己,是否真的相信自己所相信的

    Yes? --- yes! 

    明白吗?---明白的!

    All right! Well, then the question is, 

    好!那现在留个你的问题是:

    Do you believe what you say you believe or don't you 

    你真的相信你所相信的?还是不相信呢?

    问:

    I believe myself 

    我相信我自己

    I believe what I say, 

    我相信我所说的

    I believe what I do. 

    我相信我所做的

    巴夏:

    Then stay in that state of believe. 

    那就保持在这种“相信”的状态中

    And allow anything else that is not a vibrational compatible with it

    允许任何与这个振频不匹配的东西

    to simply roll off your back 

    从你背上滑落下来

    And recognize that it's not personal. 

    并意识到这些东东跟你无关

    It's their issue 

    是他们自己的问题

    And that you have enough love and compassion for them 

    你对他们 也有足够的爱与慈悲

    To let them go through whatever process they believe they need to go through 

    让他们去经历  他们认为自己所必须经历的

    To discover their own self empowerment in whatever good time they decide they're going to discover it 

    让他们在  他们认为合适的时候  找到自己的力量

    And you have nothing to say about when that ought to be 

    而他们应该在何时找到,你也无需多言

    问:

    OK! 

    好!

    So I

    我也

    already drop his luggage 

    我已经放下他的包袱

    And I brought new luggage for him. 

    并也给了他买了新的“背包”

    巴夏:

    How symbolic! 

    太具有象征性了!

    问:

    What? 

    啥?

    巴夏:

    How symbolic! 

    很具有象征意义!

    问:

    How symbolic! 

    象征意义?

    巴夏:

    Symbolic! How representative! 

    象征!有代表性的!

    Dropping luggage, buying new luggage 

    放下旧包袱,买了新背包

    问:

    No! Bought luggage for him. 

    不!是给他买新背包

    Because that's his luggage that carries. 

    因为那是他的背包,要他自己背

    巴夏:

    I know. 

    我知道啊!

    问:

    But he's asking 

    但他问:

    Mom, why don't you carry my luggage? 

    “老妈,你怎么不帮我背啊?”

    And I said 

    我说:

    No! That's yours now. 

    “不!你的背包,你来背!”

    巴夏:

    Yes! 

    对!

    So you're teaching him responsibility 

    你现在就是在教他 负责任

    And again teach him self empowerment 

    也是在教他如何  获得自己的力量

    问:

    Yes! 

    对!

    That's what I will continue to do that. 

    这也是我一直会做下去的!

    巴夏:

    Well, yes! 

    很对的!

    Otherwise you are not teaching him the tools he needs to stand on his own 2 feet 

    否则,你就没有教他足够的技能,让他能自己“双脚”站立在这土地上

    Yes? --- Yes!

    明白吗? —— 明白!

    Unless he has more than 2 feet. 

    除非他不止有两只脚!

    问:

    Maybe he has 5. 

    也许他有5只脚

    巴夏:

    All right. 

    好吧!

    Some of you have 6 feet 

    你们有些人有6只脚

    You bury yourselves 6 feet under 

    你们把你自己埋在6英尺之下(1.8米,feet一词多义,脚/英尺)

    问:

    I see. 

    真好笑!

    巴夏:

    So remember that 

    请记住:

    The baggage that is yours doesn't weigh a thing. 

    你自己的背包,轻若鸿毛

    If anything weighs you down 

    如果有什么东西,压得你喘不过气来

    Your carrying bags that don't belong to you. 

    那说明,你背着别人的东西

    That's your first clue 

    这是你的第一个线索

    问:

    OK! 

    好的!

    巴夏:

    Does that help? 

    这对你有帮助吗?

    问:

    Very help! 

    非常有帮助!

    巴夏:

    All right, we thank you! 

    好多!谢谢!

    问:

    Thank you too! 

    也谢谢你!

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:巴夏:别人的包袱!

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/adqtoxtx.html