个案或灵性成长适合哪些人?- 中英_腾讯视频
老师,是不是每个人都需要上个案?
Mrs Leanne, does everyone need a case?
或者说有些人很乐观,状态很好,有财富
Or someone who are optimistic, in good shape, rich.
他有没有必要上个案?
Is it necessary for him to have a case?
其实只要我们有在肉身体,有生命,都是有提升空间
In fact, as long as we have the physical body and life, there is room for improvement.
你想想是不是?
your mind, isn't?
我们的意识是可以一直提升提升提升
Our awareness is that we can always improve,
然后甚至我们提升到很高的时候
And then even when we ascend very high,
我们的身体跟我们一起提升变成了水晶质的身体
Our bodies ascend with us into crystalline bodies.
那有可能大家都曾经听过有些人他会隐形
It's possible that you've all heard of people who are invisible.
其实他不是隐形,只是他的频率变化成了光态
He's not invisible, but his frequency changes into light form.
就好像冰、水和气的关系
It's like the relationship between ice, water and gas.
频率高了他就变成了光态
At high frequencies he transform into light.
他的身体还是在,只是他身体的频率很高很高
His body is still there, but his frequency is very high.
我们肉眼看不见
We can't see it with the naked eye.
所以说,每一个人,如果他现在的物质生活已经很丰盛了
So, everyone, if he is now the material life has been very rich.
他自己也很开心很快乐了
He is very happy himself,
那么如果他有意愿觉得想探索灵性上的奥秘或者说灵性上的成长的时候
So if he's willing to explore spiritual mysteries or spiritual growth.
那还是可以有一定提升的高度的
That still have certain elevation to lift.
老师你的意思就是,只要是有肉身有意愿在地球的人,那么都是可以学习的对吗?
what you mean is that as long as there is a body and willing to be on earth, then all can be learned, right?
只要你有生命有意愿,那么都是可以学习的,可以提升
As long as you have a life and a will, you can learn and ascend.
但是看自己意愿如何
It's up to your will,
你如果真的是有意愿的话你就会往这个方向去探索去研究,对不对?
If you really have the will, you will explore and research in this direction, right?
那如果他觉得“我今生什么都有了,已经够了,集体意识认为的东西我都有了,我也很开心
Then if he thinks, "I have everything in this life, it is enough, I have everything that the collective consciousness identifies, and I am also very happy.
那我没有必要去那个提升啊!”就到这里结束了
Then I don't have to go to that promotion!" That's it.
那么下一世的话就会想着“今世还要玩这个吗?好无聊啊”
Then the next life he will think "Do I want to play this in this life? So boring",
那他就会往更深的挑战或其他面向去探索
Then he would explore deeper challenges or other aspects.
老师,那比如“你说有肉身有意愿的人要灵性成长”
Teacher, for example, "You say that people who have physical body and willingness need spiritual growth",
地球人就是基本上全要灵性成长吗?可以选择吗?Does Earthling basically have to grow spiritually? Can they choose?
是啊,就是你知道其实很多隐修的人,隐修就是修行的人
Yeah, you know, there are many people who are practitioners.
他已经开悟了觉醒了,难道他已经停止了吗?不是的
He has been enlightened and awakened. Has he ceased? no.
他可能还在山洞里面,进入另外一个层面上的一个修行
He may still be in the cave and practice on another level,
他进入另一个层面上的提升,对不对?
He enters another level of ascension, right?
那还是意愿嘛,是不是?而且大家认为这个重不重要
Is that still the intention, isn't it? And everyone thinks that this is important.
对自己有没有那种吸引力
Have that kind of attraction to me.
这个挑战对自己来说是不是很棒的
Isn't the challenge great for me.
然后就是很兴奋地很想去挑战,很想去玩
And then he will be excited to challenge and play.
网友评论