美文网首页
工作——忙碌的工作

工作——忙碌的工作

作者: 苏千千0046 | 来源:发表于2019-02-12 20:44 被阅读0次

    Hit the snooze 打瞌睡

    the crack of dawn 破晓、清晨

    sleep in 赖床

    unemployment office 解雇办公室

    lazy bones 小懒虫

    commute 上下班往返、上下班路程

    rush hour 高峰期

    marital bliss 婚姻的幸福

    presentation 发布会、提交

    Customer Service 顾客服务部门

    Just the opposite 正好相反

    champagne 香槟


    We have to get up for work.

    我们得起来上班了。

    It's the crack of dawn,let's sleep in.

    才天亮,我们再睡会把。

    I know it's hard waking up early, but it has to happen. We're grown-ups now!

    我知道早起很难,但是一定要起床啊,我们已经是成年人了。

    I'll put the coffee on if you get out of bed.

    如果你下床我会给你端上咖啡的。

    Out of bed now!

    快下床!

    Let me splash some cold water on my face to wake up.

    让我向脸上扑点冷水清醒一下。

    That stuff is for girls.Can you hand me the soap?

    那东西是女生用的,能把香皂递给我吗?


    I have that presentation to give today, and want to look professional.

    我今天有演讲,所以想看起来专业些。

    I hate having to wear this suit and tie every day. I wish Casual Friday was every day.

    我讨厌每天都穿这套西装,我真希望每天都是星期五便装日。

    Wearing high heels every day kills my feet.

    每天穿高跟鞋搞得我脚痛死了。

    One day we'll be retired and can wear slippers all the time.

    等我们退休那天我们可以一直穿拖鞋了。

    I look forward to it.

    我期待那一天。

    Let me just get my briefcase, and then we'll be off.

    我检查下我的公文包,然后就出发。


    The new subway makes commuting easy.

    新的地铁让我上班方便多了。

    It's an upgrade from biking to work every day.

    是啊,比以前每天骑自行车好多了。

    Plus traffic in this city is crazy, especially during rush hour.

    这个城市的交通真叫人抓狂,尤其是高峰期。

    Remember when we had to take the bus to work every day?

    记得我们每天不得不乘巴士上班的时候吗?

    The commute was twice as long.

    通勤距离有两倍那么长。

    That guy puked on your shoes.

    那个人还吐了你一鞋子。


    They keep asking us to do sth.

    他们一直叫我们做某事。

    I'm glad my parents haven't given us any grief about that.

    我很高兴我父母没有给我们那样的压力。

    He does the dishes on his own.

    他自己刷碗。

    Let's get this show on the road.

    我们出发把。


    I've got to be honest, I've been a little anxious about this meeting.

    说实话,对于这次面谈我有点紧张。

    I want to talk with you about your work performance.

    我想跟你谈一谈你的工作表现。

    Customer Service talked to your clients about you.

    顾客服务部门和你的客服讨论了你。

    Have my clients complained?

    我的客户抱怨了吗?

    Just the opposite. I'd like to offer you a promotion.

    正好相反,我想给你升职。

    You are a valuable employee.

    你是个很不错的员工。

    I accept the promotion.

    我愿意升职。


    I only have an hour for my lunch break,just so you know.Congratulations on the promotion and raise.

    我只有一个小时的午饭时间,告诉你一下,祝贺你升职。

    How did your meeting go?

    你的会怎么样?

    It's a load off my mind.

    终于不再是我的负担了。

    I'm not surprised it went well.

    你做得好我一点都不吃惊。

    My colleague, Rose, asked to have lunch to talk logistics.

    我的同事rose叫我去吃午饭讨论物流的事情。

    What is that in your purse?

    你口袋里是什么?

    Hand me your glass.

    把杯子给我。

    Remember we did this in college? You and that wine were the only reason I liked chemistry lectures.

    记得我们在大学的时候吗?你和那的酒是我唯一喜欢化学课的原因。


    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:工作——忙碌的工作

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/akcleqtx.html