帕特森

作者: ZZZZZZZhi | 来源:发表于2017-08-29 21:54 被阅读0次

    看不懂这种文艺电影但还是很喜欢里面的诗

    帕特森

    Glow发光

    When i wake up earlier than you and you

    当我比你早些醒来

    are turned to face me, face

    当你转身面朝着我

    on the pillow and hair spread around,

    枕上的面庞 四散的头发

    I take a chance and stare at you,

    我贸然注视着你

    amazed in love and afraid

    觉得如此痴迷 因为爱你

    that you might open your eyes and havethe daylights scared out of you.

    也因为怕你突然睁开双眼

    But maybe with the daylights gone

    但也许惊吓之余

    you'd see how much my chest and head

    你才能看见我的胸膛和脑袋

    implode for you, their voices trapped

    是如何为你崩塌

    inside like unborn children fearing

    那些声响被困在我身体里

    they will never see the light of day.

    像是害怕无缘天日的婴孩

    The opening in the wall now dimly glows

    墙壁的缝隙中微弱地闪烁着

    its rainy blue and gray. I tie my shoes

    潮湿的灰蓝 我系上鞋带

    and go downstairs to put the coffee on.

    下楼去把咖啡煮上

    帕特森

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:帕特森

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/aqiadxtx.html