魔法课

作者: 不负韶华娜 | 来源:发表于2019-04-24 17:35 被阅读0次

      在本学期第一节魔法课上,同学们发现新来的老师竟然没有安排任何有关咒语使用的内容,这让哈利再次提起现在危险的处境以及伏地魔。

    Hermione:There's nothing in the about using defensive spells? (这儿没有教我们如何使用防御性咒语。)

    Professor:Using spells?Well, I can't imagine why you would need to use spells in my classroom.(使用咒语?我看不出在我的班上有什么必要使用咒语。)

    Ron:We're not gonna use magic?(我们不用魔法?)

    Professor:You'll be learning about defensive spells in a secure, risk -free way. (你们会学习防御性魔法,会以一种非常安全、毫无风险的方式。)

    Harry: What use is that? If we 're attacked, it won 't be risk -free. (那有什么用呢?遇到攻击一定会有危险。)

    Professor:Students will raise their hands when they speak in my class. It 's the view of the Ministry. ..that a theoretical knowledge will be sufficient. ..to get you through your examinations. ..which, after all, is what school is all about. (在我可上想要发言的同学请先举手,魔法部认为...学习理论上的知识...就足以通过普通巫师考试等级测验,毕竟这才是教学的目的。)

    Harry: And how 's theory supposed to prepare us for what 's out there? (光凭理论怎能应付外面的危险)

    Professor:Thereis nothing out there, dear. Who do you imagine wants to attack children like yourself? (外面并没有危险啊,谁会攻击像你这样的小孩呢?)

    hHarry: Oh, I don't know. Maybe Lord Voldemort. (哦!不知道,也许是伏地魔吧。)

    Professor:Now, let me make this quite plain. You have been told that a certain dark wizard is at large once again. This is a lie. (有一件事情我要说清楚,有人告诉你们有一个黑巫师又一次逍遥法外了,这是个谎言。)

    Harry: It's not a lie. I saw him. I fought him. (这不是谎言,我看见他了,他还跟我打斗过。)

    Professor:Detention, Mr. potter. (罚你留堂,波特先生。)

    Harry: Cedric Diggory dropped dead of his own accord? (照你的意思,迪戈里是突然暴毙的了?)

    Professor:Cedric Diggory 's death was a tragic accident. (塞德里克·迪戈里的死是一场意外悲剧。)

    Harry: It was murder. Voldemort killed him. you must know that. (是谋杀,伏地魔杀死了他,你是知道的。)

    Professor:Enough! Enough. See me later, Mr. Potter .In my officee. (够了!待会儿见,波特先生,去我的办公室。)

    魔法课

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:魔法课

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/ccqngqtx.html