美文网首页
双语金句摘抄2

双语金句摘抄2

作者: 王虹亮 | 来源:发表于2018-11-20 22:29 被阅读231次
    双语金句摘抄2 双语金句摘抄2

    1 I now choose to be truly alive.

    我现在选择活得神采奕奕。

    2 The past is over.

    过去的事情已经过去了。

    3 I'm ready to release the pains of my past. I forgive myself and others.

    我愿意放下过去的伤痛,宽恕自己也宽恕别人。

    4 I express my love and my creativity in my work.

    我在工作中呈现爱和创造力。

    5 I am ready to experience every day anew.

    我愿意以崭新的方式来经验每一天。

    6 I let go of my expectations.

    我放下我的期待。

    7 I observe my feeling s instead of telling others how they feel.

    我观察自己的感觉, 而非告诉别人他们应该如何感觉。

    8 My task is to express life in my own way.

    我的任务就是以自己的方式来过日子。

    9 By knowing and accepting myself i serve life.

    接着了解并接纳自己,我呈现我的生命。

    10 Living in the present empowers me.

    活在当下使我充满力量。

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:双语金句摘抄2

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/cgefqqtx.html