必备词
- theater[ˈθi:ətər] 剧场
- artist[ˈɑ:rtɪst] 艺术家
- ballet[ˈbæleɪ] 芭蕾舞
- comedy[ˈkɑ:mədi] 喜剧
- stage[stedʒ] play 舞台剧
- chief[tʃif] actress[ˈæktrɪs] 女主角
- opera[ˈɑ:prə] 歌剧
- front row 前排
- historical play 历史剧
- one-act play 独幕剧
- opera house 歌剧院
- chief[tʃif] actor [ˈæktɚ] 男主角
- stalls[stɔ:lz] 正厅前座
- dress circle 二楼的座位
- box 二楼靠舞台的包厢
- upper circle 三楼的座位(有些只有二楼的剧院,是指二楼后排的座位)
- balcony[ˈbælkəni] 舞台楼上两侧的包厢
- standing seat 站立席
必备句
-
Where can I get a list of current plays?
请问哪里有节目表? -
What popular shows are on this week?
请问这周有什么有名的表演吗? -
What is on at the Guild[ɡɪld] Theater[ˈθi:ətər] tomorrow night?
请问公会剧院明天晚上有什么演出? -
Is there an opera I shouldn't miss?
有哪一部歌剧是不容错过的吗? -
I want to see Cats.Which theater[ˈθi:ətər] is it playing at?
我想看《猫》这部剧,请问哪个剧场在演出? -
When can I make a reservation[ˌrezərˈveɪʃn] for opera seats?
我什么时候可以预订歌剧演出的座位呢? -
Do you sell opera tickets here?
请问这里卖歌剧的票吗? -
May I see the seating chart[tʃɑ:rt],please?
有座位平面图可以看一下吗? -
What are the prices?
票价是多少? -
How much is it for seats in the front row?
前排的位子要多少钱? -
Do you have any ticket left in the second row?
还有第二排的票吗? -
I'd like 2 box seats for next Saturday's Swan[swɑ:n] Lake.
我要买周六《天鹅湖》的2张包厢座位。 -
Do you still have a seat available in the upper circle[ˈsɜ:rkl]?
我想坐楼上,还有座位吗? -
Is there anything available for tonight?
还有今晚的票吗? -
Will there be an interval[ˈɪntərvl]?
请问中场有休息时间吗? -
How long will the ballet be running?
请问芭蕾舞表演多久? -
Is there a dress code?
请问有服装上的规定吗? -
What should I wear?
我应该穿什么衣服? -
Shall I wear a shirt[ʃɜ:rt] and a tie?
我需要穿西服打领带吗? -
No sandals [sændlz],sneakers ['sni:kəz] or jeans[dʒi:nz].
不能穿拖鞋、球鞋和牛仔裤。 -
How do I get to the upper circle?
请问三楼怎么走? -
Excuse me,is this row E?
请问这里是E排吗? -
I am sorry,but you are in my seat.
抱歉,您坐在我的座位上了。
实景对话
A:I'd like to reserve[rɪˈzɜ:rv] two seats for tomorrow night.
我想订2张明晚的票。
B:Do you prefer to sit near to or away from the stage?
你喜欢坐得离舞台近还是远?
A:Near to the stage of course!
当然是近的了!
A:Here we are at the National Theatre[ˈθi:ətər].
咱们到国家剧院了。
B:What a magnificent[mæɡˈnɪfɪsənt] building!
多宏伟的建筑物啊!
A:The opera[ˈɑ:prə] is ready to start.Let's get in.You'll have time to appreciate[əˈpriʃiˌet] the building after the show ends?
歌剧就要开始了。我们先进去吧,演完了你有的是时间欣赏建筑。
The curtain's rising[ˈraɪzɪŋ].戏就要开演了。
curtain [ˈkɜ:rtn] 幕布
A:What time does the musical play start and how long will it last?
音乐剧什么时候开始?要演出多久呢?
B:It starts at seven and I guess it will last about two hours.
7点开始,我想演出时间大约要2小时。
A:What do you think of the performance[pərˈfɔ:rməns]?
您觉得演出怎么样?
How do you like the performance?
B:The acting was expressive [ɪkˈsprɛsɪv].The singing and dancing were superb[su:ˈpɜ:rb].
表演生动。歌舞一流。
A:I'm glad you enjoyed it. It has run for a long time, and the house is always full.
很高兴您能喜欢这演出,这出戏已经上演很久了,场场爆满。
A:How do you like the stage[stedʒ] setting?
你觉得舞台布景怎么样?
What do you think the stage setting?
B:Very good.They had constant [ˈkɑ:nstənt] scene changes,and I love a variety[vəˈraɪɪti] .
非常好。剧中舞台布景经常更换。我就喜欢换花样的。
网友评论