美文网首页
Don't cry

Don't cry

作者: 跳蚤说 | 来源:发表于2020-05-14 21:20 被阅读0次

    Do not stand at my grave and weep

    believe

    Do not stand at my grave and weep

    不要在我的坟头哭泣

    I am not there, I do not sleep

    我不在这里,亦未长眠

    I am a thousand winds that blow.

    我是飞扬着的万千缕清风

    I am the diamond glints on snow.

    我是雪上闪耀的宝石

    I am the sunlight on ripened grain.

    我是成熟麦芒的光

    I am the gentle autumn rain.

    我是温柔的秋日之雨

    When you awaken in the morning's hush

    当你从清晨的静默中苏醒

    I am the swift uplifting rush

    我亦化作激流

    Of quiet birds in circled flight.

    安静的飞鸟巡游

    I am the soft stars that shine at night.

    我是夜空温柔的星光

    Do not stand at my grave and cry;

    不要在我坟前哭泣

    I am not there. I did not die.

    我不在这里,亦未曾逝去。

    ——Mary Elizabeth Frye

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:Don't cry

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/ckaxohtx.html