美文网首页
东城梦魇(Mare of Easttown)第1季第1集台词

东城梦魇(Mare of Easttown)第1季第1集台词

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2021-06-11 09:11 被阅读0次

    东城梦魇(Mare of Easttown)第1季第1集台词

    英文 中文
    Mrs. Carroll? 卡罗尔太太
    Is everything all right? 出什么事了吗
    Mrs. Carroll? It's Mare Sheehan. 卡罗尔太太我是梅尔·希安
    I'm standing outside your front door. 我站在你家门口
    In the fucking freezing cold. 外面冷死了
    Mrs. Carroll? 卡罗尔太太
    Mare? Mare, you out there? 梅尔梅尔你在外面吗
    Oh, you're here. 你到了
    I'm here. 我到了
    I wanted to make sure you knew about this right away 我想确保你第一时间知道这事
    so the community's safe 如果那变态还在逃的话
    in case the pervert is still on the loose. 社区才能保持安全
    Well, next time, you just call the station. 下次你打给局里就行
    - Do you have the main number? - I don't remember. -你有总局号码吗-我不记得了
    But-- but I trust you, 但我信任你
    and I don't know who the station will send over. 我不知道局里会派谁来
    I understand, but I'm a detective sergeant, 我明白但我是警司
    which means I investigate the burglaries and the overdoses 意味着我调查盗窃和吸毒过量
    and all the really bad crap that goes on around here. 以及这里发生的所有破事
    Sounds awful. 听上去很糟
    Maybe you should look into a different line of work. 也许你该考虑换行
    Here it is, Mrs. Carroll. See this? 找到了卡罗尔太太看到没
    That's the main station number, all right? 这是总局号码
    That's the one you want. 这才是你要拨打的
    I'll put it right in the center. 我贴在正中间
    So you call them, okay, next time, 下次有事就打给他们
    instead of waking me up. 而不要吵醒我
    So, there's the scene of the crime, 那是犯罪现场
    as they say in your business. 你们的术语
    My granddaughter was upstairs 我孙女当时在楼上
    getting undressed to take a shower 准备脱衣洗澡
    when she looked out the window and "Ahh!" 当她看向窗外
    There he is. He was standing right out there. 他就在那他站在那里
    One of those creepy peeper weirdos. 那种偷窥狂
    Did your granddaughter say anything about him or... 你孙女有说他长什么样吗
    He was wearing a hooded sweatshirt 他穿着连帽卫衣
    so it was hard to get much of his face, 所以很难看清他的脸
    but from what she could see, he looked like a ferret. 但从她能看到的来说他看上去像雪貂
    - A ferret? - That's what she said. -雪貂-她是这么说的
    Is that a security camera up there? 那上面是监控摄像头吗
    Oh, yes. We bought that at Best Buy three months ago, 是的我们三个月前在百思买买的
    but Mr. Procrastinator hasn't figured out 但拖延症先生还没弄明白
    how to use it yet. Big surprise. 怎么用惊喜吧
    And where is your granddaughter now? 你孙女现在在哪
    Oh, she was scared to death, 她吓坏了
    so she hightailed it back to Allentown. 所以她急忙赶回了阿伦敦
    She didn't wanna stay around here with a ferret on the loose. 她不想在一只"雪貂"在逃的情况下待在这儿
    All right. Well, uh, 好吧那么
    I'll file a report and, uh, make sure patrol's aware. 我会提交一份报告确保巡逻队知情
    I'm half tempted to leave as well, 我本来也想走的
    but then I'd have to go to my sister's place in Ridley, 但我只能去找我在雷德利的妹妹
    and she has cats. 而她养了猫
    Oh, I hate cats. 我讨厌猫
    - No, I get that, Mrs. Carroll. - They are disgusting animals. -我懂卡罗尔太太-恶心的动物
    - You know, they're all bones. - Good morning, Mare. -它们只有骨头-早梅尔
    - Mr. Carroll. - Did Betty tell you -卡罗尔先生-贝蒂有跟你说
    what happened here this morning with the weirdo? 今早那个变态的事吗
    - Oh, of course. - Mrs. Carroll filled me in. -当然-卡罗尔太太给我说了
    Of course I told her what happened. 我当然跟她说了发生了什么
    The whole case would've been solved 你要是当初能琢磨出
    if you had been able to figure out 怎么设置监控摄像
    how to set up the security camera. 这案子早都破了
    - I told you I was going to do that today. - All right, I'm gonna... -我跟你说了我今天会弄的-好了我要
    head back to the station now and file a report. 回局里了然后提交报告
    We'll take care of it. 我们会处理的
    Hey, Mare. Big night tonight, huh? 梅尔今晚有重头戏对吗
    They did a full article on you in the Tribune. 他们在《论坛报》上登了一篇关于你的文章
    - Did you see it? - Uh, no. -你有看吗-没有
    Oh, you gotta see it, Mare. 你得看看梅尔
    - You got a sec? - I don't, actually. -有空吗-没有
    - Just a second. - Well, now, no, just go get it for her, okay? -等下-别说了你去给她拿来
    You let him, he would talk all day. 你不打断他的话他能说上一整天
    Betty! 贝蒂
    What did you do with the paper? 你把报纸拿去干什么了
    I left it here in the bathroom. 我放在厕所里的
    Now you stay right here. I'll be right back, Mare. 你别走我马上回来梅尔
    Where is it? Where did you put it? 在哪你放到哪去了
    Oh, come on, Glenn. Do I have to... 拜托格伦我需要...
    I'm gonna miss you this weekend. 这周末我会想你的
    Who's gonna sleep next to me? 谁会睡在我身旁
    And hold me, and kiss me, and snuggle me? 搂着我吻我然后依偎着我
    Sometimes I wonder if you even realize how much I love you. 有时我会想你是否意识到我有多爱你
    Your grandmom used to say, 你外婆过去常说
    "You'll understand when you're a parent." "等你当家长后你就会明白"
    And I was always like, "Yeah, whatever." 我心想"嗯随便了"
    But now it's like you can love someone so much, 但现在就像你可以无比爱一个人
    it's scary. 近乎可怕的感觉
    Oh, my God. I'm gonna miss you so much. 我的天我会很想你
    Okay. Let's get you changed. 好了该换衣服了
    He's pissing in your car window or someone else's car window? 他是在你的车窗上撒尿还是别人的车窗
    No, no, no, no. Just stay in the house. 不不不待在屋里
    An officer will be there momentarily. 有警员很快会赶过去
    Morning, Jan. 早简
    See this yet? 看了这个没
    Big write-up in the Tribune this morning. 今早《论坛报》刊登了一篇吹捧你的文章大
    I'm gonna frame it for you and hang it up in your office. 我要帮你裱起来然后挂在你办公室里
    Yeah. Please don't do that. 拜托别这么做
    I want us all to give a very warm welcome to Officer Trammel. 请大家热烈欢迎特拉梅尔警官
    Today is his first day out in the field. 今天是他出勤的第一天
    Good luck out there, Trammel. 祝你好运特拉梅尔
    Thank you. 谢谢
    All right, folks, let get to it. 好了那就开始吧
    Uh, Mare, you had something today, right? 梅尔你今天接到了个案子对吗
    Uh, yeah. A prowler at 28 Grubb Road. 对格拉布街28号有个徘徊者
    Homeowner said a suspicious male was watching from the backyard 房主说一个可疑男子今早
    as her granddaughter took a shower early this morning. 在后院偷看她孙女洗澡
    - You get a description? - Yeah. -有外貌描述吗-有
    I already caught the bastard. 我已经抓到了那坏蛋
    He's in a cage in my daughter's bedroom. 他在我女儿卧室的笼子里
    All right, all right. Let's float a car out there 好了咱们赶紧派辆车过去吧
    between Eldridge and Garnet Mine... 在爱列治街和石榴矿街之间
    What's up? 怎么了
    My daughter's been missing for exactly one year today. 今天距离我女儿失踪已经整整一年了
    Every moment without her has been complete torture. 失去她的每一秒都是折磨
    And the police aren't doing anything. 而警方没有采取任何行动
    They don't care. That's why we're here. 他们根本不在乎所以我们才会聚集在此
    If they're not gonna fight to find Katie, we will. 如果他们不肯尽力去找凯蒂我们就自己找
    The Board of Commissioners called again this morning 监事会今早又打电话来了
    about adding a county detective to assist with the case. 说要加派一个县警探来辅助这个案子
    They want a fresh set of eyes on this 他们希望周一前能对此案
    - by Monday. - No, no, no, no, no. -有个全新的视角-不不不
    I don't need some county shithead coming on my case. 我不需要什么县里的笨蛋来掺合我的案子
    They're getting pressured, Mare. 他们压力很大梅尔
    Oh, come on, Chief. 得了吧头儿
    And 'cause they're getting pressured, 而由于他们压力很大
    - I'm getting pressured. - Chief, come on. -我的压力也很大-头儿拜托
    You know how this shit goes. 你知道这种事是什么回事
    Katie Bailey was a known drug abuser 凯蒂·贝里是出了名的瘾君子
    with a history of prostitution. 还有当妓女的历史
    She's probably lying at the bottom 她这会可能正躺在
    of the Delaware River right now. We'd never know. 特拉华河的河底呢我们永远不会知道
    The thing is, we don't know. 问题就是我们不知道
    Anything. 什么都不知道
    After a year. 已经一年了
    Thanks for being in my corner. 多谢你支持我
    Sit down, Mare. 坐下梅尔
    The Rotary Club increased the reward money to 15,000. 扶轮社把赏金上调到了一万五
    We're printing up new flyers and handing them out 我们要印新传单
    at every needle exchange from Camden to Wilmington. 发遍坎登至威尔明顿的每个角落
    Go back to the file. We're starting over here. 回去好好研究卷宗我们要重新开始
    Okay. 好了
    - Hey. Come on in. - Hi. Could you-- -进来吧-你...
    could you just hand him over 'cause I gotta-- I gotta go. 你能直接把他给我吗我...我赶时间
    It's cold out. You can at least stand inside. 外面很冷起码进屋里站着吧
    It's nice to see you too. Jeez. 我也很高兴见到你天
    Okay. 好了
    What is she doing here? 她怎么来了
    Don't worry about what she's doing here. 别操心她来干什么
    I don't ask about your life. 我可没问过你的生活
    I don't want her around my son, okay? 我不希望她靠近我儿子好吗
    I seriously, like, don't even know what you see in her. 我说真的我都不明白你看上了她哪点
    Oh, just shut up, Erin. 闭嘴吧艾琳
    Hey, Dylan. You forgot this. 迪伦你忘了这个
    I put his ear drops in the front pouch 我把他的滴耳剂放在前面口袋里了
    in case he runs a fever. 要是他发烧了记得用
    You better not be talking about me, Erin. 你最好别在背后议论我艾琳
    - I haven't said nothing about you. - Stop texting my man. -我没议论过你-别再给我男人发短信了
    'Cause he doesn't want anything to do with you anymore. Okay? 他已经不想再跟你有任何关系了好吗
    He's the father of my baby, 他是我孩子的父亲
    so I kind of, like, have to talk to him. 所以我必须得跟他沟通
    What's that? 你说什么
    - Are you seriously that stupid? - Fuck you, Erin! -你真那么蠢吗-去你妈的艾琳
    You know what? You're gonna get it. 等着瞧吧有你好受的
    Yeah. Trust me. 没错相信我
    When you least expect it, you dumb bitch. 在你最意想不到的时候傻逼贱货
    Could you please just put the window up? 求你把车窗关上行吗
    No, I'm not gonna fucking put the window up. 不我就不关
    Brianna, Jesus Christ. 布丽安娜我的天
    Stupid. 傻逼
    We really need to schedule his ear surgery. 我们必须得安排他的耳部手术了
    The doctor says if he keeps getting infections, 医生说他如果继续感染
    he could have hearing loss. 可能会失去听力
    Did you talk to your parents? 你跟你爸妈说过了吗
    Don't bring my parents into this. 别把我爸妈扯进来
    - They do enough for him already.- You just said -他们已经为他做得够多了-你说过
    - you'd talk to your parents about-- - Way more than your dad. -你会跟你爸妈说说-比你爸强多了
    If I gotta pay more money, it's gotta go through the court. 如果我还得花钱那就让法院来裁决吧
    - That's what we decided. - That's gonna take forever. -我们说好的-上法院的周期太长了
    I mean, can we just get his surgery done? 咱们先让他把手术做了行吗
    - Just to make sure that he's okay? - I don't have $1,800 -先确保他没事-我没有一千八百刀的
    - to meet the deductible, Erin! - And then we can-- -垫底费艾琳-然后我们可以...
    How many times have I told you? 我跟你说过多少次了
    Everything needs to go through the court, okay? 一切都要等法院判决好吗
    I gotta go. 我得走了
    Yeah, I'm looking for a-- for-- like a turtle tank. 我想买个...乌龟缸
    Do you have, like, a tank for turtles? 你这儿有装乌龟的缸吗
    Yes, we do.
    Um, how about this one? 这个怎么样
    This is the Amphibian Life 1500. 两栖生活1500型
    This one's got a UVB heating kit. 这个有紫外线加热装置
    This is a nice one. 这个很棒
    - And it's got-- - Yeah, I just-- -还有...-我...
    I just need something simple, really. 我只需要个基础款的
    It's a-- it's a-- it's a baby turtle. 只是只小乌龟
    Okay. Um, all right. Let's take a look over here. 好吧那...来这边看看
    This one, this is the Oasis Habitat. 这个这是绿洲栖息地牌的
    This is another nice setup. 这套也很好
    - Yeah, it also has-- - I think even simpler. -它也有...-再基础点吧
    I doubt the thing's gonna live very long. 我觉得那家伙可能活不太长
    Well, you'd be surprised. 会出乎你意料的
    I mean, my mother's turtle outlived her. 我母亲的乌龟活得比她还久
    If it's taken care of, sure. 如果有人照顾它的话那是当然
    If you feed it and give it clean water 如果能按时喂食给它换水
    and make sure it's not swimming in his own filth. 确保它没泡在自己的屎尿里
    It's for my grandson. 是送我孙子的
    He's-- he's four and has trouble focusing on tasks. 他才四岁做事很难专注
    I just-- yeah, I don't think we need 我觉得...就来点
    all the bells and whistles is all. 外观好看的便宜货就行
    Have a look around. I'll be up front. 你随便看吧我在前面
    This is Mare. 我是梅尔
    Hey, Sarge, this is, uh, Officer Trammel. 警司我是特拉梅尔警员
    We got a burglary at 535 Argyle Road. 阿格尔大街535号发生了盗窃案
    Just tell her it's Beth Hanlon's house. 就跟她说是贝丝·汉隆家
    Uh, I'm gonna need you out to process the scene. 需要你来处理一下现场
    What happened? 怎么回事
    Homeowner came home to find the trophy case smashed 房主回到家发现收藏柜被砸了
    and some sports memorabilia missing. 有些运动收藏品不见了
    It's Freddie again, Mare. 又是弗雷迪梅尔
    He's being his fucking asshole self. 他改不掉他的混蛋天性
    She thinks maybe it's her brother. 她觉得可能是他弟弟
    Um, she caught him in the basement 昨天晚上她发现他在地下室
    shooting up last night and threw him out. 吸毒于是把他赶了出去
    All right. 好吧
    Tell Beth I'm on my way. 告诉贝丝我这就过去
    Excuse me. 你好
    That's perfect. 那个很好
    39.99 特价
    Hey, Mare. 梅尔
    How's your morning going so far? 你今天早上过得如何啊
    Great. I just, uh... 好极了我刚刚...
    wasted the last half hour picking out an aquarium 浪费了半个小时
    for the turtle you and Drew brought home yesterday. 给你和德鲁昨天带回家的乌龟找鱼缸呢
    He seems excited about it. 他好像很兴奋啊
    I think it'll be good for him, you know? 我觉得这会对他有好处
    Give him something to look after. 给他点东西去养护
    That's what you said about the lizard. 之前的蜥蜴你也是这么说的
    Two weeks later, I was flushing it down the toilet. 两周后我把它从马桶冲掉了
    Did you really flush it down the toilet? 你真的把它从马桶冲掉了
    Yes, I did. 没错
    - I'm busy, Frank. - Okay. All right. -我忙着呢弗兰克-好吧
    Uh, look, I won't hold you up. I just, um... 我不耽误你了我只是...
    I wanted to let you know 我想告诉你
    that last night, Faye and I-- uh, well... 昨晚菲和我...
    - I asked Faye-- - Frank, I got-- -我问菲...-弗兰克我得...
    75-51 Delcom. I got eyes on the burglary suspect 75-51延续报告我看到盗窃嫌疑人了
    200 block of Glen Riddle, heading east. 格伦·里德尔街200号街区正向东走

    获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“东城”

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:东城梦魇(Mare of Easttown)第1季第1集台词

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/ctpmeltx.html