美文网首页
莎士比亚十四行诗(四十四)

莎士比亚十四行诗(四十四)

作者: 王伯弦 | 来源:发表于2017-04-24 09:04 被阅读232次

    If the dull substance of my flesh were thought, 如果我这笨拙的身体是思想,

    Injurious distance should not stop my way; 残酷的距离就不能把我阻挡;

    For then, despite of space, I would be brought, 尽管千山万水,层层阻隔,

    From limits far remote, where thou dost stay. 我也会被带到你的芳居。

    No matter then although my foot did stand 纵然我与你天涯之隔,

    Upon the farthest earth remov'd from thee;对我来说又有何妨?

    For nimble thought can jump both sea and land, 既然轻灵的思想可以越山渡洋,

    As soon as think the place where he would be. 心中一念便可到达你所在的地方。

    But, ah! thought kills me that I am not thought, 可是,唉!思想毒杀着我,毕竟我不是思想,

    To leap large lengths of miles when thou art gone , 在你离去之后,我并不能飞跃崇山,跨越海洋;

    But that so much of earth and water wrought,我只是泥和水和成的钝皮囊,

    I must attend, time's leisure with my moan;徒劳地用悲泣叹息服侍时光;

    Receiving nought by elements so slow 这重浊之物毫无所赐,

    But heavy tears, badges of either's woe.只剩眼泪,都是悲伤苦恼的标志。

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:莎士比亚十四行诗(四十四)

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/dfmuzttx.html