必备词
- check out 退房
- pay 支付
- penalty[ˈpɛnəlti] 罚金
- cash 现金
- discount 折扣
- check 核对
- bill 账单
- extend 延迟
- deposit[dɪˈpɑ:zɪt] 押金
- traveler's check 旅行支票
- walk-in guest 无预订客人
- receipt[rɪˈsit] 收据
- laundry charge 洗衣费
- service charge 服务费
- IDD call charge 长途电话费
必备句
-
I'd like to check out.
我想办理退房。 -
I need to check out.
我要退房。 -
I'd like to pay my bill now.
我想现在结账。 -
Can I settle my bill now?This is my key.
我可以现在退房吗?这是我的房间钥匙。 -
Please send a porter to help me with my luggage.
请派一个服务员帮我拿行李。 -
Can I extend check-out time by just a few hours?
我能延迟几个小时退房吗? -
Can we check out just a few hours later?
我们可以延迟几个钟头退房吗? -
I'd like to extend my stay for one more night.
我想多住一晚。 -
May I extend my stay until next Monday?
我能延住到下周一吗? -
Will I have to pay extra['ekstrə] ?
需要我另付费吗? -
Is there a penalty[ˈpɛnəlti] for late checkout?
过了退房时间会收罚金吗? -
We charge a 10-dollar extension fee for up to three hours.
最多可以延长3小时,收费10美元。 -
What's this charge for?
这是什么费用呢? -
I didn't take anything from the minibar.
我没有拿小冰箱里的东西。 -
I didn't use your laundry [ˈlɔ:ndri] service.
我没有用过洗衣服务。
场景
A:Will you please have the bill ready for me?
请把账单给我准备一下,好吗?
Bring me the account,please.
请给我账单。
Please give me the account.
请把账单给我。
B:OK,wait a minute,please.
好的,请稍等。
A:Your room number please.
您的房间号是多少?
B:102,I'd like to check out now.
我的房间号是102,我想现在退房。
A:What's this for?
这是什么费用?
What is this charge for?
What is this item on the bill for?
What is the latest check-out time?
B:That's for the drinks and phone calls you made from your room.
这是你房间的酒水和电话费。
A:What is the latest check-out time?
退房最迟几点?
When's the latest we can check out?
我们最晚可以几点退房?
When is checkout time?
几点退房?
B:12:00.
12点。
A:How will you be paying for this?
您怎么付款呢?
B:May I pay by card?
能用信用卡付账吗?
Can I pay with a credit card?
Can I use a credit card?
A:This charge was for your international calls.
这是您打国际长途的钱。
B:But I didn't make any overseas calls.
但我没有打过国际长途。
I didn't make any international calls.
No international calls were made from my room.
There weren't any international calls made in my room.
网友评论