美文网首页
Level 4 - Unit 3 - Part 4 Dialog

Level 4 - Unit 3 - Part 4 Dialog

作者: 让文字更美 | 来源:发表于2021-01-02 20:23 被阅读0次

    F: Good evening, sir. How can I help you?
    晚上好,先生。需要我帮忙吗?
    M: Yes, we just checked in, and our room is unacceptable. It's room 1810.
    我们刚入住,但我们不接受我们的房间1810。
    F: Is there something wrong with the room?
    房间有问题吗?
    M: Yes, there certainly is. We requested a non-smoking room, but the room smells of smoke.
    是的,当然。我们要一间无烟房,但房间里有烟味。
    F: Let me check.Yes, that room is supposed to be a non-smoking room.
    让我查一下。是的,那个房间应该是无烟房。
    M: Well, somebody certainly didn't follow the rules.The curtain smells like cigars.We can hardly breath, and the windows won't open.
    肯定是有人没遵守规定。窗帘闻起来像雪茄,我们几乎不能呼吸,窗户也不能打开。
    F: Right, the windows don't open, sir.I'm really sorry about this.Let me see if I can find you another room.
    是的,窗户不能打开,先生,我真的很抱歉,我看看能不能给您换个房间。
    M: Yes, please.We certainly can't stay in that room. Both of our kids have asthma, so the smell of smoke can cause breathing problems.
    请吧,我们肯定不能呆在那个房间里。我们的两个孩子都有哮喘,烟味会引起呼吸问题。
    F: Yes, I understand your concern. Sir, I'm afraid we don't have any other rooms with two double beds. If you'll excuse me, I'll speak with my manager. Sorry about this.
    我理解你的担心。先生,恐怕我们没有其他的标准间了。如果你不介意的话,我和我的经理说一下,对此我深表歉意。
    M: We are really tired and we would like to get some rest as soon as possible.
    我们真的很累,我们只想尽快休息。
    F: Yes, I understand. If you don't mind,could you wait in the lounge near the elevators. I shouldn't be long.
    我明白。如果您不介意的话,可以在电梯附近的休息室等我吗?不会很久。
    M: Sure, I hope it doesn't take time.
    好的,我希望别太久。

    Manger: Good evening sir, I'm the manager here, I'm sorry to hear about your room.
    晚上好,先生,我是这儿的经理,对于你的房间情况我很抱歉。
    M: Yes, we are not happy, and we are really tired. I hope you can help us.
    是的,我们不开心,我们真的很累,我希望你能帮助我们。
    Manager: I'm sure we can. Since we don't have another non-smoking room for you, I'll upgrade you to a suite.Would that be ok?
    我相信我们能做到。既然我们没有无烟房了,我将给你升级到套房。可以吗?
    M: Yes, that would be fine.There is no extra cost, right?
    那太好了。不用加钱,对吧?
    Manager: No sir.There will be no extra charge.
    是的,先生,不会加钱。
    M: And it's non-smoking, right?
    它是无烟房,对吧?
    Manager: Yeah sir.I've confirmed that it's a non-smoking.
    是的,先生,我已经确认过是无烟房。
    M: Thanks, I really appreciate your help.
    谢谢,非常感谢你的帮助。
    Manager: It's my pleasure, sir. I hope you and your family have a wonderful stay with us. Here is my card. If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know.
    这是我的荣幸,先生。我希望您和您的家人在我们酒店过得愉快。这是我的名片,如果还有什么我能帮忙的,可以找我。
    M: I will.Have a good evening.
    我会的,晚安。
    Manager: Thank you sir, and once again, let me apologize for the same inconvenience.
    谢谢您,先生,对于给您带来的不便我再次表示歉意。

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:Level 4 - Unit 3 - Part 4 Dialog

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/djwsnktx.html