美文网首页
实习医生格蕾第1季第1集台词

实习医生格蕾第1季第1集台词

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2021-08-15 21:25 被阅读0次
    英文 中文
    The game 这场竞赛
    They say a person either has what it takes to play 参加的人要么有本事
    Or they don't. 要么一无所有
    My mother was one of the greats. 我母亲曾是其中的佼佼者
    Me, on the other hand... i'm kind of screwed. 而我呢就有些惨了
    This is, uh... 这是恩
    Humiliating on so many levels. 丢脸丢到家了
    You have to go. 你赶快走吧
    Why don't you come back here, 为何不回来
    and we'll pick up what we left off 回味一下之前的缠绵
    No, seriously. 不说真的
    完整版请点击
    You have to go. I'm late. 你快走吧我要迟到了
    Which isn't what you want to be on your first day 我可不想第一天上班就迟到
    So, uh, you actually live here. 那你真的住这里
    - No. -不
    Yes. kind of. 但某种程度上是的
    It's nice. A little dusty, 这里不错有点灰的
    Odd, but it's nice. 有点奇怪但很好
    So, how do you kind of live here? 你算哪种程度上住这里呢
    I moved two weeks ago from boston. 我两周前从波士顿搬到这里
    It was my mother's house. 这曾是我母亲的房子
    - I'm selling it. - Oh, I'm sorry. -我正想卖掉它-哦我很抱歉
    For what? 抱歉什么
    You said "was." 你说"曾经"
    Oh, my mother's not dead. 哦我妈妈没有去世
    She's... You know what? We don't have to do the thing. 她只是我们不用这样
    Oh, we can do anything you want. 你想怎样都可以
    Exchange the details, pretend we care. 谈心事假装关心的那种事情
    I'm gonna go upstairs to take a shower, 我要上楼去洗澡了
    And when I get back down here, you won't be here, so, um... 当我回来希望已经离开所以
    Goodbye, um... 再见恩
    - Derek. - Derek. -德里克-德里克
    - Right. Meredith. - Meredith. -好梅瑞狄斯-梅瑞狄斯
    Nice meeting you. 很高兴认识你
    Bye, Derek. 再见德里克
    Each of you comes here today hopeful, 今天你们满怀希望地来到这里
    Wanting in on the game. 想参加这场竞赛
    A month ago, 一个月之前
    You were in med school being taught by doctors. 你们还在医学院里学习做医生
    Today... 而今天
    ...you are the doctors. 你们就是医生
    The seven years you spend here as a surgical resident 在这就职住院外科医生的7年
    Will be the best and worst of your life. 也是你们一生中最美好和痛苦的7年
    You will be pushed to the breaking point. 你们会被推向崩溃的边缘
    Look around you. Say hello to your competition. 看看周围向竞争者打个招呼
    Eight of you will switch to an easier specialty. 其中8位会转到更容易的专科
    Five will crack under the pressure. 5位会在压力下崩溃
    Two of you will be asked to leave. 2位会被劝退
    This is your starting line. This is your arena. 这里是你们的起跑线你们的竞技场
    How well you play, 你们将何去何从
    That's up to you. 都看你们的了
    Like I said... 就像我说的
    ... I'm screwed. 我惨了
    Ok, Martin, Robinson, Bond, Hawkins. 马丁罗宾森邦德霍金斯
    Only six women out of 20. 20人中只有6位是女的
    Yeah. I hear one of them's a model. 是啊我听说其中一位模特
    Seriously, that's gonna help with the respect thing? 说真的这是会让我们肃然起敬吗
    - You're Cristina, right?- Patton, Monroe... -你是克里斯蒂娜是吗-巴顿门罗
    Which resident are you assigned to? I got Bailey. 你被分给哪位住院医生我跟贝利
    The Nazi? Me too. 是纳粹吗我也是
    You got the Nazi? So did i. 你们跟纳粹吗我也是
    At least we'll be tortured together, right? 至少我们要一起受苦受难了
    I'm George O'malley. 我是乔治·欧麦利
    Uh, we met at the, uh, mixer. 我们在见面会上见过
    You had on a black dress 你当时穿着黑色裙子
    With a slit up the side, strappy sandals and... 裙边有开叉还有罗马凉鞋
    Now you think I'm gay. 现在你们以为我是同性恋
    No, I'm not gay. 不我不是同性恋
    It's... it's just that, uh, you were... 只是只是你当时
    You were very unforgettable. 你让人印象深刻
    O'malley, Yang, Grey, Stevens. 欧麦利杨格蕾斯蒂文斯
    And I'm totally forgettable. 我完全被无视了
    - Bailey? - End of the hall. -贝利吗-在大厅尽头
    That's the Nazi? 她就是纳粹吗
    I thought the Nazi would be a guy. 我还以为纳粹是男的呢
    I thought the Nazi would be a Nazi. 我以为纳粹就应该是纳粹
    Maybe it's professional jealousy. Maybe she's brilliant 也许是同行间的嫉妒她太出色了
    And they call her a Nazi because they're jealous. 她被叫纳粹是因为人们嫉妒她
    Maybe she's nice. 也许她人很好
    Let me guess. you're the model. 让我猜你就是那模特
    Hi, I'm Isobel Stevens, 你好我是伊泽贝尔·斯蒂文斯
    But everyone calls me Izzie. 但是大家都叫我伊兹
    I have five rules. Memorize them. 我有5条规定记牢它们
    Rule No.1:Don't bother sucking up. 第1条别拍马屁
    I already hate you. That's not gonna change. 我讨厌你们是不会改变的
    Trauma protocol, phone list, pagers, 拿好外伤科章程电话名单和呼叫机
    Nurses will page you. 护士们会呼你们
    You will answer every page at a run. a run! 你们必须随叫随到要用跑的
    That's rule number two. 这是第2条规定
    Your first shift starts now and lasts 48 hours. 你们第一轮班现在开始持续48小时
    You're interns, grunts, nobodies, [1小时] 你们是实习生小人物
    Bottom of the surgical food chain. [1小时] 在外科食物链的最底层
    You run labs, write orders, work every second night 你们要做实验写病历通宵值班
    until you drop, and don't complain. 做到你倒下不要抱怨
    On-call rooms. Attendings hog them. 待命室这里被主治医生占了
    Sleep when you can where you can, 你们就在合适时间地点睡觉
    which brings me to Rule Number Three 接下来是第3条规定
    If i'm sleeping, 如果我在睡觉
    Don't wake me unless your patient is actually dying. 别叫醒我除非你病人快死了
    Rule Number Four, 第4条
    The dying patient should better not be dead when i get there. 当我赶到那时病人最好还没死
    Not only will you have killed someone, 这样你们不仅杀了一个人
    you woke me for no good reason, 而且还平白无故地叫醒了我
    Are we clear? 明白了吗
    完整版请点击
    Yes? 什么问题
    You said five rules. that was only four. 你说有5条规定但是只有4条
    Rule Number Five 第5条
    When I move, you move. 我行动你们跟着行动
    Get out of my way! 别挡路
    What do we got? 病人什么情况
    Katie Bryce, 15-year-old, female, new onset seizures, 凯蒂·布莱斯15岁女性新发癫痫
    Intermittent for the past week. 上周持续发作
    IV lost en route, 中途停止过静脉注射
    Started grand mal seizing as we descended. 降落后癫痫严重发作
    All right, get her on her side. 好的让她侧过身来
    Izzie, 10 milligrams diazepam im. 伊兹注射10毫升安定
    No, no. the white lead is on the right. 不对不对白色电极应该在右边
    Righty, whitey, smoke over fire. 白在右烟在上火在下[心电图电极位置口诀]
    A large-bore IV. Don't let the blood hemolyze. Let's go! 大量静脉输液避免溶血动起来
    A wet fish on dry land? 高危病人吗
    Absolutely, Dr. Burke. 绝对是的伯克医生
    Dr. Bailey, let's shotgun her. 贝利医生让我们向她"射击"吧
    That means every text in the book 意思是进行各项检查
    CT, CBC, Chem-7, Tox screen. 扫描血球计数生化和毒性检查
    Cristina, you're on labs. 克里斯蒂娜你去做实验
    George, patient work-ups. 乔治你去检查病人病情
    Meredith, get Katie for a CT. 梅瑞狄斯给凯蒂做断层扫描
    She's your responsibility now. 她现在归你管了
    Wait. What about me? 等等那我呢
    Honey, you get to do rectal exams. 亲爱的你去做直肠检查吧
    What are you doing here? 你在这里干什么
    Katie Bryce's labs came out clear. 凯蒂·布莱斯的检查正常
    There's nothing in the results that explain her seizures. 找不出发病的原因
    I just thought you wanna know 我只是想让你知道
    Ok. 好的
    Uh, I heard every year, the attending 恩我听说每年主治医生都会
    on-call picks the best interns 挑选最好的实习医生
    And lets them perform a procedure during the first shift. 让他们在第一轮班就参加手术
    I'm just saying it's what I heard. 我只是这么听说的
    Go away... now. 走开马上
    Yeah, sounds good. 好的听上去不错
    He'll be fine? You'll be fine. 他会没事吗你没事的
    If you don't count the fact that 如果不提我以后不能吃培根了
    my bacon days are over, sure 我肯定我好了
    So bypass surgery tomorrow with Dr. Burke. 明天伯克医生做心脏搭桥手术
    I hear he's good. 我听说他不错
    And, after that, you can have all the 然后你就可以吃所有
    bacon-flavored soy pa which you can eat 有培根风味的东西了
    Mmm. kill me now. 现在杀了我算了
    I wish I could, but I'm a healer. 我希望我可以但我是医生
    You're lost. 你迷路了
    I'm not lost. How are you feeling? 我才没有你感觉怎么样
    How do you think i'm feeling? 你觉得我感觉怎么样
    I'm missing my pageant. 我错过了选美比赛了
    You're missing your pageant? 错过选美比赛
    The spokane teen miss. 斯波坎少女皇后
    I was in the top ten after the first two rounds. 前两轮之后我在前十名
    This is my year. I could have won. 今年是我的机会我本可以赢的
    You're so lost. what are you, like, new? 你就是迷路了你是新来的吗
    Ok, so i'm just gonna insert my fingers 好的我要把手指放进去了
    Into your rectum. 放进你的直肠
    No.
    Out. Out. 一边去一边去
    Bet you missed a lot when you first started out. 我打赌你刚开始的时也犯过很多错
    I twisted my ankle in talent rehearsal. 在排练的时扭到了脚腕
    I do rhythmic gymnastics, which is, like, really cool. 我还会艺术体操那个非常牛
    Nobody else does it. 别人都不会
    And I tripped over my ribbon. 然后我被丝带绊倒了
    And I didn't get stuck with someone this clueless, 我没有和某些无能的人困在这里
    And that was, like, a nurse. 那就像个护士
    You and I are gonna have so much fun together. 你和我一起可有的瞧了
    This shift is a marathon, not a sprint. 这轮班就像马拉松不是短跑
    - Eat. - I can't. -吃点吧-我吃不下
    You should eat something. 你应该吃些东西
    You try eating after performing 17 做完17个直肠检查之后
    rectal exams. 你倒吃吃看啊
    The Nazi hates me 纳粹讨厌我了
    The nazi's a resident. 纳粹只是住院医生
    I have attendings hating me. 有一个主治医生已经讨厌我了
    You know Meredith is inbred? 你们知道梅瑞狄斯来历吗
    Like it's uncommon around here to be a doctors' parents... 父母是医生在这里很特别吗
    Royally in bread. her mother is Ellis Grey. 不止如此她妈妈是爱丽丝·格蕾
    Shut up. the Ellis Grey? 天啊那个爱丽丝·格蕾
    - Who's ellis grey?- The Grey Method. -谁是爱丽丝·格蕾-格蕾治疗法
    Where'd you go to med school, Mexico? 你在哪读的医学院啊墨西哥
    She was one of the first big chick surgeons. 她是最早的女外科医生之一
    She's a living legend. 她是活生生的传奇
    Yeah, she won the Harper Avery twice. 她得过两次哈珀艾弗里奖
    So I didn't know one thing. 我怎么什么都不知道
    Talk about parental pressure. 想想看父母的压力吧
    I'd kill to have Ellis Grey as a mother. 我真希望爱丽丝·格蕾是我妈
    I'd kill to be Ellis Grey 真希望成为爱丽丝·格蕾
    All I need is one good case. 我真想要个好的病例
    Katie Bryce is a pain in the ass. 凯蒂·布莱斯真是个大麻烦
    If I hadn't taken the Hippocratic Oath, 如果我没有发过希波克拉底誓言
    I'd kevorkian her with my bared hands 我真想亲手掐死她
    What? 怎么了
    Good afternoon, interns. 下午好啊实习生们
    It's posted, but I thought I'd 消息传得很快但是我想
    share the good news peronally 要亲自来分享好消息
    Is reserved for the intern that shows the most promise. 是留给最有潜力的实习医生
    As I'm running the OR today, I get to make that choice. 今天我有手术我得挑个人
    - George O'malley. - me? -乔治·欧麦利-我吗
    You'll scrub in for an appendectomy this afternoon. 下午你来做阑尾切除手术
    Congratulations. Enjoy it. 恭喜了好好干
    Did he say me? 他刚刚说的是我吗
    I've seen his file. 我看过他的档案
    George O'malley barely made the cut to get in this program. 乔治·欧麦利差点进不了医院实习
    - He's not your guy. - He's my guy, all right. -他不是你要的人-他是的就这么定了
    Every year, you pick your guy, 每年你都选一个人
    And your guy suffers more than any other intern. 让他比别人承受更多痛苦
    Terrorize one, and the rest fall in line. 这叫杀鸡儆猴
    I get it, I respect it, 我明白我也尊重你的选择
    but George O'malley's a puppy. 但乔治·欧麦利是乖乖熊
    Katie Bryce, 3604? 凯蒂·布莱斯3604房
    - Right there.- Thank you. -那边-谢谢
    Katie, honey, mom and dad are here. 宝贝凯蒂爸妈来了
    They gave her a sedative for the 因为做CT注射了镇定剂
    ct scan, so she's a little groggy. 所以她轻微昏迷
    Will she be all right? 她会好起来吗
    Our doctor at home said that she might need an operation. 家庭医生说她可能需要手术
    Is that true? 这是真的吗
    What kind of operation? 什么类型的手术
    She's, um... well... you know what? 她是好吧你知道
    I'm not the doctor. 我不是她医生
    Um, I'm a doctor, but I'm not Katie's doctor, 我是医生但不是凯蒂的医生
    So I'll go get him for you. 我去叫他过来
    - What?- Katie's parents have questions. -什么-凯蒂的父母有疑问
    Do you talk to them, 是你去跟他们谈谈
    or do I ask Burke? 还是去问伯克医生
    No, Burke's off the case. 不用伯克不管这病人
    Katie belongs to the new attending now, 凯蒂现在归新来的主治医生管
    Dr. Shepherd.He is over there 谢博德医生他在那里
    Meredith, can I talk to you for a second? 梅瑞狄斯我能跟你谈谈吗
    Actually, I was... 实际上我
    Dr. shepherd. 谢博德医生
    Dr. Shepherd? This morning, it was Derek. 谢博德医生今早还是德里克呢
    Now it's Dr. Shepherd. 现在就是谢博德医生
    Dr. Shepherd. We should pretend it never happened. 我们要装作什么都没发生
    What never happened? You sleeping with me, 什么没发生过是你和我上床
    Or you throwing me out this morning? 还是你今早把我赶出去
    Both are memories I'd like to hold onto. 但这两件事我可都想记着
    No, there will be no memories. 不什么都不要记得
    I'm not the girl in the bar anymore, 我不是酒吧里的女孩
    and you're not the guy. 你也不是那男的
    This can't exist. You get that, right? 这不现实你明白是吗
    You took advantage of me, and you wanna forget about it. 你吃了我豆腐后就想甩掉我
    - I did not take...- I was drunk and vulnerable and good-looking. -我没吃-我当时喝醉了人又长得帅
    You took advantage. 你就想乘虚而入
    Ok, I was the one who was drunk, 拜托喝醉的人是我

    获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“实习医生格蕾”

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:实习医生格蕾第1季第1集台词

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/edhpbltx.html