很喜欢的一个佩佩猪故事,这个故事我看到了它们一家的和谐和温情。最重要的事,这个故事之后我们就可以带着中英文shopping list和宝宝一起去超市了。
Shopping 买东西了! 这是哪里?超市supermarket!Peppa and George are going shopping! 佩佩和乔治去买东西了(go shopping买东西)
Peppa and George like shopping. George loves 佩佩和乔治喜欢买东西 (like shopping 喜欢买东西)
sitting in the trolley. So does Peppa.乔治喜欢坐在推车里,佩佩也喜欢哦。Trolley 推车
Peppa;Daddy, can I sit in the trolley, too? 佩佩说:爸爸,我也可以坐在推车里面吗?
Daddy:You're too big for the trolley, Peppa.Peppa:Oh! 爸爸说:你太大了,佩佩。
爸爸:你可以帮助买东西哦。佩佩:哦,东西!Daddy:But you can help with the shopping.Peppa:Oh, goody!
Mummy:We've got four things on the list. 妈妈说:我们的购物单上有4件东西。
Daddy:Tomatoes, spaghetti, onions and fruit.Peppa:I'll find it all! 爸爸:番茄 通心粉 洋葱和水果。佩佩:我要把它们全找到!
Peppa:This way! 佩佩:这里走!Narrator:Peppa and George love shopping.Mummy:Peppa, first, we need tomatoes.佩佩和乔治喜欢买东西。妈妈说:佩佩,第一,我们需要番茄。
佩佩:我能看到它们!我能看到番茄!Peppa:Hmmmm! I can see them! I can see them!
Here are the tomatoes, Mummy. 妈妈,番茄在这里。
Mummy:Well done, Peppa! 妈妈说:太棒了,佩佩。
Peppa:One, two, three, four.Mummy:Now, put them in the trolley.Peppa:I found the tomatoes! 佩佩: 1, 2, 3, 4. 妈妈说:现在,把它们放到推车里。佩佩:我找到番茄了。
Daddy:Well done, Peppa. Tomatoes, that's one thing 爸爸说:真棒!佩佩。番茄,一个东西买好了。划掉。
off the list. What's next on the list? 下面是什么呢?
Peppa:Spaghetti! 佩佩说:通心粉
George:Pi-getty! 乔治说:通心粉
Daddy:That's right, George, but it's called spa-ghe-tti.George:Pi-getty! 爸爸说:说对了,乔治,但是通心粉的名字叫spaghetti. 乔治说:pi-getty!
Narrator:Spaghetti is Peppa and George's favorite 通心粉是 佩佩和乔治的最爱。
food.
Daddy:I wonder where the spaghetti is? 爸爸说:通心粉在哪里呢?
佩佩:我看到了。这里!通心粉,快看Peppa:I can see it! This way! Spaghetti! Look,
Mummy! Here's the spaghetti. 妈妈说:通心粉在这里。
Mummy:Well done, Peppa.妈妈说:真棒,佩佩
Let's put this spaghetti in the trolley. 让我们把通心粉放进推车。
Peppa:Yes, Mummy. 佩佩:好,妈妈。
George:Pi-getty!乔治说:pigetty.
Peppa:George, it's called spa-ghe-tti.George:Pi-getty! 佩佩说:乔治,通心粉的名字是spa ghe tt. 乔治说:pi-getty. (乔治还小,还说不出spa ghetty)
Daddy:What's next on the list, Peppa? 爸爸说:佩佩,下面买什么?
Peppa:Crisps! 佩佩说:薯片
Mummy:Crisps are not on the list. We have plenty ofcrisps at home, Peppa. 妈妈说:薯片不再购物单上。家里还有很多呢,佩佩。
Have another guess 在猜一下Daddy:Have another guess.
Peppa:Hmmm. I just can't remember. 佩佩说:我记不住。
Mummy:Can you remember, George? 妈妈说:乔治,你能记住吗?
George:Dine-Saw! 乔治说:恐龙
Mummy:Dinosaur? 妈妈说:恐龙?
Peppa:George, there aren't any dinosaurs in the supermarket! 佩佩说:超市没有恐龙
Daddy:No, George. The next thing on the Iist is onions. 爸爸说:不是,乔治。购物单上的下一个东西是洋葱。
Peppa:Onions! I remember now! Here they are! Mummy:Well done.佩佩说:洋葱,现在我记得了!它们在这里。妈妈说:真棒!
Peppa:One, two, three, four! Onions. 佩佩说:1,2,3,4 洋葱
Daddy:Very good. That's nearly everything on our list.爸爸说:太好了,东西都快买好了。
Mummy:There's one last thing on the list.妈妈说:购物单还有最后一件东西。
Narrator:A plant? Is that on the list? 植物吗?这是最后一个东西吗?
Daddy:Oh, no, George. The last thing on the list is fruit.George:Oh. 爸爸说:不是,乔治,最后一样东西是水果。乔治: 哦
Mummy:Never mind, George.妈妈说:没问题,乔治You can choose the fruit. Where is the fruit? 你可以选水果。水果在哪里呢?
Peppa:Over there! 佩佩说:在那!
Narrator:There are apples and oranges and bananas 有苹果,橙子,香蕉
and a very big melon.和一个大大的西瓜
Mummy:What fruit shall we have, George? Apples?Daddy:Oranges? 妈妈:今天我们买什么水果呢 乔治?苹果?爸爸:橙子
Peppa:Bananas? 佩佩:香蕉?
Peppa:A melon!佩佩:一个西瓜 Narrator:This is the checkout where all the food is paid for. 这里是收银台。要在这里结帐。Miss Rabbit:Tomatoes, spaghetti, onions, melon, 兔子小姐:番茄,通心粉,洋葱,西瓜 巧克力蛋糕
chocolate cake...
Mummy & Peppa:Chocolate cake?Narrator:Chocolate cake? Is that on the list? 妈妈和佩佩:巧克力蛋糕?巧克力蛋糕在购物单上面吗?
Mummy:Peppa? Did you put the chocolate cake in 妈妈:佩佩,你把巧克力蛋糕放进去推车的?
the trolley?
Peppa:No, Mummy. 佩佩:没有妈妈
Mummy:George? Did you put the chocolate cake in 妈妈:乔治,你把巧克力蛋糕放进去的?
the trolley?
George:No. 乔治:没有
Mummy:Well, I didn't put it in.Peppa:Then who did? 妈妈:我也没放。佩佩:那么谁放的呢?
Daddy:Er... I thought it might be nice for pudding.Mummy:Daddy Pig! 爸爸:哦,我觉得做布丁很好。妈妈说:爸爸猪
Peppa:Naughty Daddy! 佩佩:调皮的爸爸!
Daddy:Sorry! It just looked so delicious.Mummy:It does look rather yummy. 爸爸:对不起。蛋糕看上去太好吃了。妈妈说:确实看上去很好吃
Oh, let's pretend it was on the list.George:Chocolate cake. 好吧,让我们假装它在购物单上面。乔治:巧克力蛋糕
Daddy:Hurray! 爸爸:好啊
网友评论