17

作者: 2018827 | 来源:发表于2020-03-10 11:56 被阅读0次

    《绝望的主妇》第一季 第十七集

    □《绝望的主妇》第一季 第十七集Desperate Housewives S01E17

    □《绝望主妇》前情提要Previously on Desperate

      Housewives

    □警方给我看了你的刑事档案  你杀过人The police showed me your rap

      sheet. You killed a man.

    □想听听事情的真相吗  无所谓了Want to hear what happened? It

      doesn't matter.

    □我再也不会相信你说的话了I will never believe anything

      you say ever again.

    □不期而至的来客Unexpected visitors...

    □她对你不忠  我觉得是She's cheating on you? I think

      so.

    □我来搞定  谢谢妈妈I'll take care of it. Thank you,

      mama.

    □导致了从未预料的后果...lead to unexpected

      consequences.

    □安德鲁  你差点杀了个人Andrew, you almost killed

      another human being.

    □她活得够久了She's lived her life.

    □我还有大好的前程I have my whole life ahead of me

    □现在却要被这种事搞砸and now it might be screwed up.

    □在圣心医院的昏迷病房里In the coma ward at Sacred Heart

      hospital,

    □刚过午夜美梦就开始了the dreams begin just after

      midnight.

    □夜色的黑幕被栩栩如生的梦境替代The pitch black of night gives

      way to vivid images

    □让梦里的人们安睡到天明that comfort the dreamer until

      the morning.

    □格斯  管理员Gus, the custodian,

    □梦想着有朝一日中个大奖dreams of some day winning the

      lottery

    □好摆脱他费力不讨好的工作and quitting his thankless job.

    □霍华德  保安Howard, the security guard,

    □期待着热带小岛奢华的退休生活envisions a luxurious retirement

      in the tropics.

    □露丝·安  夜班护士Ruth Ann, the night nurse,

    □幻想着摆脱她的丈夫fantasizes about leaving her

      husband.

    □不过最丰富多彩的梦境But the most vivid dreams of all

    □属于312病房的病人belong to the patient in room

      312.

    □没错  胡安妮塔·索利斯Yes, Juanita Solis had been

    □已经连续做了五个月的梦dreaming steadily for five

      months.

    □有时Sometimes,

    □是她发现的那个惊人的秘密of the shocking secret she had

      uncovered.

    □有时  是那场Other times, she dreamt of the

      accident

    □导致她住进医院的车祸that had put her in the

      hospital.

    □但她最常梦见的But her most common dream

    □是她最终把真相告诉了儿子was the one in which she finally told her son the truth.

    □这天晚上And then one night,

    □胡安妮塔·索利斯决定  是时候Juanita solis decided it was

      time...

    □醒来了...to wake up.

    □有人吗Is anybody here?

    □我要给我儿子打电话I have to call my son!

    □即使她知道自己的时间不多了Even though she knew she was

      about to die,

    □胡安妮塔也不在乎Juanita didn't care.

    □她相信真相终将大白The truth was finally going to

      come out.

    □告诉我儿子她老婆对他不忠Tell my son his wife is cheating

      on him.

    □上帝啊Oh, my god!

    □可怜的胡安妮塔  只可惜Sadly for Juanita, this was one

      dream

    □这个梦永远都不会成真了that would never come true.

    □我们因为不同缘由而崇拜英雄We all honor heroes for

      different reasons.

    □有时因为他们的勇气Sometimes for their bravery,

    □有时因为他们的魄力sometimes for their daring,

    □有时因为他们的善良sometimes for their goodness.

    □但总的来说  我们崇拜英雄But mostly we honor heroes

      because,

    □多多少少是因为at one point or another,

    □我们都有被拯救的梦想we all dream of being rescued.

    □苏珊  我知道你在 

      我们得谈谈Susan, I know you're in there.

      We have to talk.

    □这太疯狂了This is crazy.

    □我知道I know.

    □警察说的都是真的  我确实杀了人Everything the cop said is true.

      I did kill somebody.

    □不过有一件事他们没告诉你But there's one thing they

      didn't tell you.

    □我是为你才杀的人  苏珊I killed for you, Susan.

    □苏珊  如果我不能拥有你Susan, if I can't have you,

    □别人也休想no one else can.

    □住口Shut up.

    □苏珊  你在家吗Susan, are you home?

    □苏珊  你的车在这 

      我知道你在家Susan? Your car's here. I know

      you're in there.

    □我希望我们能谈一谈I was hoping we could talk for a

      minute.

    □苏珊  或许你该等我走了再拿Susan, maybe you should have

      waited till I left to do that.

    □我知道你现在不想见到我I know you don't want to see me

      right now

    □但我欠你一个解释but I owe you an explanation,

    □我都写在信里了and it's all in there,

    □包括你想了解的我的过去everything you ever wanted to

      know about my past,

    □我那么做的原因my reasons for doing what I did.

    □通通都在信上It's all there.

    □伙计们  拜托 

      你们在干什么Guys, come on. What are you

      doing?

    □就是聚聚  侃侃大山You know, just bonding,

      discussing current events...

    □说真的  你要是停在街对面Seriously, if you'd just parked

      across the street

    □我也就不管你了I could have let you go.

    □你假装我们在对面不就结了Why don't you just pretend like

      we did?

    □下车Get out of the car.

    □看着Get this.

    □停车Stop the car! Hey! Hey!

    □真不敢相信I can't believe it.

    □只差两个月就毕业了  居然还开除他Two months from graduation and

      he's expelled.

    □那个保安没起诉我们 

      就该谢天谢地了We are just lucky that security guard did not press charges.

    □那我们要怎么做So what are we going to do?

    □我很高兴你问到这个Well, I'm glad that you asked.

    □这是什么What are these?

    □一些少年感化中心的传单Brochures for youth detention

      centers.

    □你准备这东西多久了How long have you had these?

    □它们在抽屉里躺了几个月They've been in the drawer a few

      months.

    □我预感我们会用到它们I had a feeling we might need them.

    □布里  我不明白Bree... I don't know.

    □我们得承认我们需要帮助We have to admit that we need

      help.

    □既然我们不能管教好安德鲁If we can't get through to

      Andrew,

    □那就需要别人来管好他we need someone who can.

    □你真打算把我们的儿子You really want to send our son

      away

    □送去那种囚犯集中营吗to some prison camp?

    □先别激动Don't be so dramatic.

    □其实有些地方看起来挺有趣的Some of these places actually

      look fun.

    □看这个  赫尼西训练营Look. Camp Hennessy.

    □在夏令营的气氛中教导孩子们 Teaches kids

      respect for authority and boundaries

    □学会循规蹈矩"in a summer camp

      atmosphere."

    □围墙上配有电网The perimeter is surrounded by

      an electrified fence.

    □不得不承认那是个教导他们You have to admit that's an

      efficient way

    □循规蹈矩的有效方法to teach respect for boundaries.

    □好吧  那这个呢Ok, how about this one?

    □太适合安德鲁了It's perfect for Andrew.

    □蒙大拿的一个牧场It's a ranch in Montana.

    □那里空气新鲜  幅员辽阔It has lots of fresh air and

      plenty of open spaces,

    □日常课程是愤怒控制and daily classes on anger

      management.

    □我不喜欢这个I'm not comfortable with this.

    □好吧  这个怎么样All right, how about this one?

    □它在沙漠里  非常合情合理It's in the desert and it's very

      reasonable.

    □兵营有点荒凉The barracks are a little bit

      bleak

    □不过再犯率为零but that recidivism rate is to

      die for.

    □布里  我不会这么干Bree, I'm not doing it.

    □我不会把我儿子送走I'm not sending my son away.

    □你觉得无所谓  是吗It's easy for you, isn't it?

    □他既没有粗鲁地对待你You're not the one he's rude to,

    □也没有天天忤逆你the one he challenges every day.

    □他讨厌的也不是你You're not the one he hates.

    □我会跟他谈谈  可以了吗I'll talk to him. All right?

    □我会和他促膝长谈I'll sit him down for a little

      oldfashioned hearttoheart.

    □你想谈就谈吧You talk to him all you want.

    □我去看看那些带电网的地方I'm gonna check out the place

      with the electrified fence.

    □仔细听  我的孩子  你会听到Listen, my children, and you shall hear

    □保罗·维尔的午夜狂奔of the midnight ride of Paul

      Revere

    □提着灯笼在北边教堂塔楼hang a lantern aloft in the

      belfry arch

    □在那高高的灯塔拱门下of the north church tower

    □一盏来自陆地one if by land,

    □两盏来自海上[指英军进攻方式]two if by sea

    □而我就会在海的对岸and I on the opposite shore will

      be.

    □我想向你母亲自我介绍一下Hi, I wanted to introduce myself to your mom.

    □我是勒奈特·斯加沃I'm Lynette Scavo.

    □勒奈特  我是爱丽莎·史蒂文斯Hi, Lynette. I'm Alisa Stevens.

    □抱歉  我还以为...Oh, I'm sorry! I thought...

    □我能读唇I read lips.

    □大部分时间  手语更容易点A lot of the time, signing is

      just easier.

    □我不喜欢误解别人  或被人误解I don't like to misunderstand,

      or to be misunderstood.

    □我是莉莉  见到你很高兴And I'm Lily. Hi, nice to meet you.

    □妈妈Hi, mom!

    □那是我儿子  马特That's my son, Matt.

    □我家的双胞胎总是提到马特My twins talk about Matt all the

      time.

    □我们应该举办一个孩子们的表演日We should set up a play date.

    □好主意Sounds great.

    □然后一起吃饭  太好了Let's have dinner too. I'd love

      to.

    □英国佬来啦  驾  驾The British are coming! Giddyup! Giddyup!

    □或者  还是我们大人聚聚就好Even better, let's just keep it

      adults.

    □宝贝  他们服软了Babe, they blinked.

    □我们抓住了他们的小辫子We got them by the short hairs.

    □谁  谁服软了Who? Who blinked?

    □地方检察官  我刚跟律师们谈过了The da. I just spoke with the

      lawyers.

    □他们提供了份认罪协议  是好事吗They offered a plea bargain. And

      that's good?

    □那意味着他们知道自己理亏It means they know they got a weak case.

    □他们觉得自己赢不了They don't think they can win.

    □都结束了  天哪It's over. Oh, my god!

    □那意味着我们能保住房子了That means we can keep the

      house!

    □不  我们还是得卖掉房子No, we still have to sell the

      house.

    □我得付律师费I gotta pay the lawyers.

    □你说他们提供了一份认罪协议You said they offered a plea

      bargain.

    □没错  可我们不会接受Yeah, but we're not gonna take that.

    □把我放下来Put me down.

    □亲爱的  不卖房子的话Honey, it would mean

    □我就要去蹲8个月的监狱了me going to jail for eight

      months.

    □鉴于你确实罪有应得I think that's pretty

      reasonable,

    □我觉得这很合理considering you're guilty as

      sin.

    □你本来同意卖房子的You said you were fine with

      selling.

    □那是在我知道蹲一阵子监狱Before I knew we could trade

    □就能保住它之前a couple of months in prison to

      keep it.

    □干嘛What?!

    □不是  我是她儿媳No, this is her daughterinlaw.

    □是医院打来的吗  是不是妈妈Is it the hospital? Is it mama?

    □谢谢你  好Uh, thank you. Yes.

    □加布Gabby?

    □我很遗憾  卡洛斯I'm sorry, Carlos.

    □有的人凭当世之事断人Some believe people are judged

      by the way they live life,

    □有的人则凭身后之事断人and others by the way they leave

      it.

    □我喜欢这种带金叶的莱克星顿红木I like the lexington mahogany

      with gold leaf.

    □里面是粉红色的天鹅绒和垂幔It has a pink velvet interior

      and drapes,

    □还有手工雕刻的面板  万一洪水或地震plus it's handengraved so in

      case of a flood or earthquake,

    □他们至少能辨别出哪个棺材里是她they'll at least know which one

      is hers.

    □你不觉得夸张了点吗Don't you think that's a little over the top?

    □妈妈就要最好的Only the best for mama.

    □这些殡仪馆就是要制造一种假象These funeral homes make a

      fortune

    □好说服人们心甘情愿多花钱trying to convince people to

      overspend.

    □你在说什么What are you saying?

    □你母亲很通情达理I'm saying your mother was a

      sensible woman.

    □她不会喜欢这些花里胡哨没用的装饰She wouldn't be comfortable with

      bells and whistles.

    □这个吧  木质面板Maybe this one. Wood veneer.

    □干嘛  你从没喜欢过妈妈What? You never liked mama.

    □要喜欢一个对你恨之入骨的人很难It's awfully hard to like

      someone who actively hates your guts.

    □她一向认为你屈尊娶了我She always thought you married

      beneath you

    □而且毫不避讳让我知道and let me know it.

    □她爱你She loved you.

    □她待我如垃圾She treated me like trash!

    □上帝  让她的灵魂安息God rest her soul.

    □我在筹备我母亲的葬礼I'm putting my mother in the

      grave.

    □现在不是斤斤计较的时候Now is not the time to pinch

      pennies.

    □卡洛斯  我们现在手头很紧Carlos, we're not exactly flush

      with cash right now.

    □她的出身不怎么样  应该归真反璞Let her be true to her roots.

      She was born humble.

    □当时她连鞋都没得穿And barefoot.

    □她是个女王She was a queen.

    □那么  麦克把信给你时怎么说So what did Mike say when he gave you the letter?

    □这封信能解释一切That it explains everything.

    □能解释吗Does it?

    □我还没看过I haven't read it.

    □干嘛不看Why the hell not?

    □我做不到I just can't.

    □你比我强You're a better woman than me.

    □是我的话早就迫不及待把信拆了I'd have ripped it open with my teeth.

    □你难道不好奇他写了什么吗Aren't you dying to know what he

      wrote?

    □好奇啊  要只是一堆编凑的废话呢Yes. But what if it's just a

      bunch of farfetched stories?

    □你就该那么假设Well, you should assume that it

      is.

    □为什么Why?

    □想想男人被抓个现行时都何等擅长说谎Think how good men are at lying

      on the spot.

    □何况时间充裕  又是写下来的God forbid you should give them

      time and a pen.

    □伊迪  有空来一下工地好吗Edie, you mind stopping by the site?

    □我准备好主浴室的设计图了I've blueprints of the master

      bath.

    □好的  我马上就来 

      比尔Oh, I'll see you in a few, Bill.

    □他是我新找的包工头  我们在约会It's my new contractor. We're

      sort of dating.

    □你好像说过不会把生意和找乐子混为一谈Didn't you once say you never

      mix business with pleasure?

    □不  我是说不把找乐子跟承诺混为一谈No, I said never mix pleasure

      with commitment.

    □没错Right.

    □苏珊  你打算怎么处理这封信So Susan, what are you gonna do with the letter?

    □看在上帝面上  你能不能现在就打开And for Pete's sake, would you

      open it up already?

    □不  我做不到No. No, I won't.

    □我再也不相信麦克了  如果失去了信任I don't trust Mike any more and

      without trust...

    □不了  我打算回去No, no. I'm just gonna go in

    □把信撕了扔进垃圾桶and rip it up and throw it in

      the trash.

    □何不现在就把它撕了  不不Why don't we rip it up now? No,

      no, no.

    □不用了  我不想  你知道 

      垃圾嘛That's ok. I don't wanna... You know, litter.

    □她肯定会打开看的She is so opening that letter.

    □当卡洛斯忙着安排他母亲的葬礼事宜时While Carlos was making

      arrangements to bury his mother,

    □加布丽尔却在努力确保Gabrielle was making sure

    □自己的秘密也能一并埋掉she'd be taking her secret to

      the grave.

    □我是加布丽尔·索利斯Hi, I'm Gabrielle Solis.

    □你是海瑟护士吗You're nurse... Hisel?

    □是的  你一说你要来Yes. Hi. Um... When you called and said you were coming down,

    □我就把胡安妮塔住院期间I collected all the personal

      things your husband brought in

    □你丈夫带来的东西都收好了during Juanita's stay with us.

    □你是为这事来的吧I assume that's why you're

      stopping by?

    □你真周到  不过 

      其实不是Oh, that's so thoughtful of you

      but, actually, no.

    □不是No?

    □不是  我丈夫和我No, you see my husband and I

    □还不是很清楚still don't have a clear account

    □胡安妮塔是怎么去世的as to how Juanita passed.

    □怎么去世的How?

    □她是在睡梦中平静地死去的吗Yes, did she die quietly, in her

      sleep...?

    □是的  通常是会这样Um, yeah, that's usually how it

      happens.

    □我的意思是  我非常确定是这样的I mean, I'm pretty sure that's

      how it happened.

    □非常确定吗Pretty sure?

    □我是说  我不是很清楚I mean, I don't know exactly

    □因为当时我不在她身边because I wasn't with her at

      that time.

    □有谁在她身边Was anyone with her?

    □比如  值班的助手护士An orderly, candy striper...

    □或是任何人...anyone?

    □没有  就她自己No. She was alone.

    □非常感谢  那正是我想知道的Thank you so much. That's all I

      needed to hear.

    □索利斯太太Oh, Mrs. Solis.

    □把它扔了吧Oh, you can just toss that.

    □完了  麻烦大了Great! Just great.

    □我想这是你的I think this is yours.

    □没错  我一直在找它 

      谢啦Yeah. Yeah, I've been looking

      for this one. Thanks.

    □我想你可能不知道我在哪找到它的I don't suppose you have any

      idea where I found it?

    □这些小东西通常喜欢光的脚丫以及车胎Those little suckers are drawn

      to bare feet and car tires.

    □既然你没跛  也没流血Since you're not limping or bleeding...

    □这只能暂时撑一下This is only temporary.

    □你得把这轮胎送去修理You're going to need to take

      this tire and get it fixed.

    □谢谢  我会的 

      真的  这不太安全Thanks, I will. Seriously, it's

      not safe.

    □你只能开20或30英里You'll probably only get 20 or

      30 miles out of it.

    □好吧  我保证会去修的All right, I promise.

    □话说  我打算休息一会儿 

      吃个午餐Hey, listen. I'm about to break

      for lunch.

    □你愿意和我一起去吗  午餐How would you like to join me? Lunch?

    □是的  午餐Yeah, lunch.

    □你是在约我吗Are you asking me out on a date?

    □说约会的话有点正式了That sounds kinda formal

    □只是去吃玉米煎饼  喝点汽水而已for a burrito and a can of soda,

    □不过  算是吧 

      我是在约你but...Yeah, I guess I am.

    □你不是在跟伊迪约会吗Aren't you dating Edie?

    □我们出去过一次  算不上约会We went out on a date. We're not dating.

    □怎么样So how about it?

    □我来买单I'm buying.

    □我刚跟麦克分手I just got out of this

      relationship with this guy, Mike.

    □这有点复杂It's kind of complicated.

    □总之  我还没准备好开始约会Anyway, I'm just not even sure

      where I am right now, emotionally.

    □现在感情上一团乱麻I'm all jumbled up.

    □现在我并不适合I don't think I can leap right into something new,

    □开始一段新恋情relationshipwise, at the moment.

    □再次声明  只不过是玉米煎饼Again, just a burrito.

    □对不起  好 

      我明白I'm sorry. Ok, I understand.

    □看来你需要时间反思和疗伤Sounds like you need time to

      reflect and heal.

    □是的  我确实需要 

      好吧I do, I really do. Ok.

    □我明天再来约你I'll check back with you again

      tomorrow.

    □这真美味This is so... delicious.

    □带着四个孩子  你居然能做出这么多菜I don't know how you find the

      time, with four kids.

    □只有初次拜访的客人才有这样的待遇Only for firsttime guests.

    □通常  我们只有Normally, you'd be having

    □鸡爪和卡通状通心粉chicken fingers and

      cartoonshaped macaroni.

    □要是那样的话  别说了If that. Hey, shut up.

    □汤姆  你在做广告是吧Tom, you're in advertising,

      right?

    □我在西门斯科特公司干了五年I worked five years at Simon and Scott.

    □我一开始就是在西门斯科特公司工作的Well, I started at Simon and

      Scott.

    □我讨厌那些家伙I hated those guys.

    □我们得谈谈  没错We have to talk. Yes...

    □你认识那儿什么人吗Who do you know there now?

    □现在完了It's all over now.

    □他俩要聊上一整晚的广告了They'll be talking shop for the

      rest of the night.

    □艾丽莎就喜欢谈她自己Alisa loves talking about Alisa.

    □是啊  勒奈特也喜欢谈自己Well, Lynette loves talking

      about Lynette too.

    □我一点也不信I don't believe that for a

      second.

    □你和你丈夫看起来感情非常好You and your husband seem pretty

      solid.

    □我们目前有点不顺We're going through some tough

      stuff.

    □正在做婚姻咨询We're... in counseling.

    □是吗  要不要再来点牛排Oh, really? More steak?

    □是她的主意It's her idea.

    □那一小时可真难熬It's not the most pleasant way

      to spend an hour.

    □基本上我都是在看着钟Basically, I look at the clock

    □而她就在那儿指责我一无是处and she blames me for

      everything.

    □我觉得你不该当着艾丽莎的面说这些I don't think you should be

      talking about Alisa with her...

    □那么...So...

    □没事  反正她也听不见It's ok, it's not like she can

      hear.

    □也许我该再吃点土豆什么的Maybe I will have some more of that, uh, potato stuff.

    □他真的那样说吗  当着她的面He actually said those things,

      with her sitting right there?

    □真恶心  而且他还不肯闭嘴It was really nasty, and he

      wouldn't shut up, either.

    □你居然还约了和他们一起打网球I can't believe you said we'd

      play tennis.

    □当时我哪知道他那么混蛋  她人不错That was before I knew he was a

      jerk. She was great.

    □瞧瞧她教了我什么Look what she taught me.

    □意思是"我爱你"It means "I love you."

    □很棒  我该怎么办呢Yeah, that's great. What am I gonna do?

    □你什么意思  显然她需要知道真相What do you mean? Obviously she

      needs to be told.

    □不  她不需要 

      这是他俩之间的事No, no, no, she doesn't. This is

      between Dennis and Alisa.

    □我怎能坐视不管How can I ignore this?

    □那叫什么话  "反正她也听不见"And I quote, "It's not like

      she can hear."

    □勒奈特  这件事Lynette, you're starting to ramp

      up

    □你有点管得太宽了into that whole meddling thing

      you do.

    □什么  让我来吧Excuse me? Let me just handle it.

    □别把事闹大Let's avoid a big thing.

    □你是说我处理不好吗Are you saying I can't be

      tactful?

    □要是我们打网球时他又说那种话If he says something at tennis,

    □我会把他拉到一边I will take him aside,

    □坦率地告诉他  那样不好man to man, and say,

      "that's not cool."

    □你的意思是我就处理不好这事儿Are you saying I'm not tactful?

    □安德鲁  去倒一下垃圾Andrew, I need you to take out the trash.

    □当然可以  现在就去 

      别磨蹭Sure. Now, not five hours from

      now.

    □我这就去  上帝I'm going, I'm going. God...

    □我今晚要和贾斯丁去商场Um, I'm meeting Justin at the

      mall tonight

    □所以我需要40美元so I'm gonna need 40 bucks.

    □不行No.

    □什么  你的零花钱被取消了What? You no longer get an

      allowance.

    □行  垃圾我不倒了Fine. I'm not taking out the trash.

    □安德鲁Andrew!

    □你准备怎样  折磨我吗What are you gonna do? Torture

      me?

    □继续  我能承受Go ahead, I can take it.

    □我想要的  我一直追求的What I want, what I have always

      wanted,

    □无非就是让你快乐is for you to be happy.

    □可你还是不快乐  我不知道怎么帮你了And you're not, and I have no

      idea how to help you.

    □你可以从别挡着我的路开始Well, you could start by getting out of the way.

    □我不会走的  我们现在得谈谈I will not. We're gonna talk

      about this now.

    □我说了  别挡着我I said, get out of the way.

    □下次你再这样对你妈妈The next time you touch your

      mother,

    □我就把你从这里扔下去I'll throw you through this

      wall.

    □明白吗You understand me?

    □伊迪  等等 

      我想问你点事Oh, Edie, wait up. I wanna ask

      you something.

    □我不能停下来  要保持心跳速率I can't stop. I gotta keep my heart rate up.

    □你会不会介意  我跟比尔约会I was just wondering how you'd

      feel if I went out with Bill.

    □什么  比尔约我出去What? Bill asked me out.

    □比尔  我的比尔吗Bill? My Bill?

    □瞧  问题就在这Well, see, that's the thing.

    □他没觉得他是你的He doesn't think of himself as

      your Bill.

    □他说那约会就是一次性的He said that date was just a

      onetime thing.

    □我会知道  是因为他约我时Which I know, because when he asked me out

    □我对他说我认为你们在交往I told him I thought you guys

      were involved.

    □你还没同意和他约会吗So you haven't agreed to go out

      with him?

    □没有  我想先问过你再说No, I wanted to check with you

      first.

    □你可真好Wow, that's nice of you.

    □那么  可以吗 

      不行So, can I? No.

    □伊迪  伊迪 

      为什么我不能和他约会Edie! Edie, why can't I go out

      with him?

    □因为是我先遇到他的Because I saw him first.

    □这说法有点站不住脚啊That's a really thirdgrade thing

      to say.

    □你问我的意见  我说了不行You asked my permission, I said

      no.

    □到此为止That should be the end of it.

    □好吧Well, you know.

    □严格来说  我根本不需要你的准许Technically, I don't need your

      permission.

    □我真的很想喜欢你You know, I so much wanna like

      you,

    □可你偏不让我这么做but you just won't let me.

    □伊迪Edie...

    □苏珊  我试着忽略你的缺点Susan, you know...I try. I try

      to look past your flaws.

    □你的笨拙  还有那...Your klutziness. That... that...

    □故作柔弱的姿态  还有你的头发...faux vulnerability. Your

      hair.

    □可你却总能找到方法来惹火我But you look for ways to push my

      buttons.

    □他只是想请我吃玉米煎饼He just wants to buy me a

      burrito.

    □苏珊  拜托你  别让我讨厌你Susan, please. Let me like you.

    □好吧  我不和他出去了Ok. I won't go out with him.

    □显然你对他有好感I mean, obviously, you have

      feelings for him.

    □不  我没有 

      真没有No, I don't. I really don't.

    □那这算什么So what, then?

    □如果你不能和他一起  别人也不能吗If you can't have him, nobody

      can?

    □对嘛  这才是朋友该有的想法See? Now you're thinking like a

      friend.

    □听听这歌声What a voice.

    □这种事一定要交给天主教来做You have to hand it to the

      Catholics.

    □他们的默哀仪式比谁都做得好They do grief better than

      anyone.

    □那匹马和那辆车多少钱How much did that horse and

      buggy set us back?

    □你有意见吗  变穷 

      有意见Do you mind? Being poor? A

      little.

    □牧师  看前面Eyes front, padre.

    □伊迪也太不可理喻了I can't believe Edie.

    □又不是世上所有的男人都归她所有She doesn't have dibs on every man on the planet.

    □如果我想和比尔约会  我就应该去If I wanna go out with Bill, I

      should be able to.

    □我以为你根本就不喜欢他  她也是I thought you weren't even into

      him. Neither is she.

    □如果她不喜欢他  为什么不准我喜欢他If she's not into him, why can't

      I not be into him?

    □我现在要默哀了I'm gonna mourn now.

    □怎么了What's going on?

    □怎么慢下来了  因为我们快到了Why are we slowing down? Because

      we're almost there.

    □那是什么东西What is that?!

    □原来的主人The family who owned it

    □付不起保养费couldn't afford the maintenance

      payment.

    □我拿了很高的折扣I got an amazing deal.

    □土窖  你竟然给你妈买了个土窖A crypt? You bought your mother

      a crypt?!

    □小声点  别丢人现眼Quiet! You're making a scene.

    □够了  我才不要去参加这样的葬礼Oh, that's it. I cannot be a

      part of this.

    □我做不到  加布丽尔I can't do it. Gabrielle!

    □别孩子气了Stop acting like a child!

    □我们该跟着他们走吗Are we supposed to be following

      them?

    □我不知道  也许这是仪式之一呢I don't know. Maybe it's part of

      the ritual.

    □卡洛斯  你去死吧Go to hell, Carlos!

    □好了  大家还是跟着遗体走吧All right, people, we're going

      to follow the body.

    □请走这边  跟上来This way, please. Come along!

    □这太过分了This is too much.

    □我同意卖掉房子的唯一理由The only reason I agreed to give

      up the house

    □是我以为我会有一个小而精致的公寓because I thought I'd get a

      gorgeous little apartment.

    □可现在我连那样的房子都没有了Now I won't even get that.

    □你要我怎么做What do you want me to do?

    □去认罪  什么Take the plea. What?

    □你犯的罪  为什么要我来承受恶果You did the crime. Why should I

      pay the price?

    □面对现实吧  鼓起勇气去服刑Just suck it up, be a man and do the time.

    □加布  你太荒唐了 

      是吗Gaby, you're being ridiculous.

      Am I?

    □我只想得到你给你死去的妈同等的尊重All I want is the same respect

      you gave your dead mother.

    □加布  别这样Gaby, please...!

    □至少她还有个遮风挡雨的屋顶At least she's gonna have a roof

      over her head.

    □15分平Fifteen all.

    □这球算界内吗Oh, was that in?

    □好球Nice try.

    □爱丽莎  你是聋了又不是瞎了Alisa, you're deaf, not blind.

    □这球差一点就出界了It was a close call.

    □你这也算在教训他That's telling him.

    □我只是在等时机I'm waiting for my moment.

    □你觉得她球打得烂You think her tennis stinks?

    □那你更该尝尝她煮的饭You should try her cooking.

    □15比30Fifteen thirty.

    □抱歉Sorry.

    □我该提醒你  我的网球技术I should have mentioned that my

      tennis

    □远在我的厨艺之上is much better than my cooking.

    □太好玩了  你打得真好That was fun. You play really

      well.

    □谢谢你Thank you.

    □省省吧  她连球都发不过网Gimme a break. She serves

      underhand, for god's sake.

    □你到底哪根筋不对  你说什么What's your problem? Excuse me?

    □你那还有没有瓶装水Hey, do you have any bottled

      water over there?

    □我一出汗  身体里的电解质就会紊乱My electrolytes get all wacky

      when I sweat.

    □她是你的妻子She's your wife.

    □你怎么能这么说她呢How can you talk about her like

      that?

    □让我来告诉你那满脸假笑的Let me tell you what St Alisa is

      saying

    □圣女爱丽莎的真面目吧with that phony smile on her

      face.

    □丹尼斯  快点走Move your ass, Dennis.

    □丹尼斯  你腰间的肥肉真多啊Nice love handles, Dennis.

    □丹尼斯  你该换一种除臭剂了Try switching deodorant, Dennis.

    □够了  如果你对妻子有所不满Enough. If you've got issues

      with your wife,

    □告诉她tell her.

    □我们正在做婚姻咨询We're in counseling.

    □如果你必须向一个陌生人发泄不满It's not working too well

    □那说明你们的咨询并没有起作用if you have to unload on a perfect stranger, is it?

    □要是你婚姻不幸福If you're unhappy in your

      marriage,

    □别整天抱怨  做点别的事去do something instead of just

      complaining.

    □因为坦白说  我根本不想知道Cause, frankly, I don't want to

      hear it.

    □我们换搭档吧Let's trade partners.

    □好  太好了Sure. Great!

    □谢谢Thanks.

    □我和你一组I'll play with you.

    □你还没把车送修You did not take this in.

    □这轮胎一时半会还不会破This should hold,

    □可你一定要修好它but you've got to take it in.

    □谢谢你  我知道 

      我会的Thank you. I know. I'm going to.

    □这现在是我的头等大事了It's on the top of my list.

    □这活儿真累That was hard work.

    □你要不要喝点水Would you like a glass of water

    □也许能借此机会进来和我聊天and maybe an excuse to come in

      and talk to me?

    □听起来不错啊Sounds great.

    □那么  到时间了So... It's tomorrow.

    □我说过今天再来约你的I told you I'd check back in on

      that date.

    □比尔  我有苦衷Bill, um... I have my reasons.

    □是因为我长得太丑了Am I... hideous?

    □当然不是Oh, god, no!

    □不是  你英俊潇洒 

      玉树临风No, you are just so incredibly

      not hideous.

    □我该说  谢谢吧Thank you... I think.

    □也许是"约会"这词有点吓到我吧See, maybe it's the word

      "date" that's throwing me off.

    □我只是想一起出去消磨时光Look, I just want to have some

      fun,

    □吃点东西  喝上一杯you know? Dinner, drinks...

    □没有任何约束No strings attached.

    □好吧  我会和你共进晚餐Ok, I'll go out with you.

    □太好了  我知道离这里较远的地方Great. I know this little place

    □有一家雅致的小餐厅  你一定会喜欢的out of the way. You're gonna

      love it.

    □你在干吗What are you doing?

    □为你列张紧急事件电话单Making an emergency list for

      you.

    □万一屋顶漏水或者跳电了So you'll know who to call in

      case the roof leaks,

    □你就知道该打给谁or the power goes out...

    □为什么这么做Why?

    □我决定接受认罪协议I'm taking the plea bargain.

    □这样你就有屋顶遮风挡雨了So you can keep the house.

    □出于对我母亲的尊重  我将她风光大葬When I buried my mother, I did

      it with respect,

    □我并不后悔我付出去的一分一毛and I don't regret a single

      penny.

    □但是  是我让咱们陷入这两难的境地But I got us into the position

      we are in

    □当我犯罪的那一刻起and the moment I did,

    □我就不再尊重你了I stopped respecting you.

    □而且这么做是不对的  你好勇敢And that's not right. You're so

      brave.

    □我这么做  是有条件的It's not without strings.

    □我要你向我保证I need you to promise

    □我出狱之后  你还会在我身边you're gonna be here when I get

      out.

    □你这是什么话That's a ridiculous thing to

      say.

    □我哪儿也不会去I'm not going anywhere.

    □我还要你保证And I need you to promise

    □在我服刑期间  你必须对我忠诚that you'll be faithful while

      I'm gone.

    □那当然了Yeah. Of course.

    □加布丽尔  我不是傻瓜Gabrielle, I'm no fool.

    □你是个美丽的女人You're a beautiful woman

    □我知道你有一定的需求and I understand you have needs.

    □但我是个忌妒心极强占有欲极重的男人But I'm a very jealous and

      possessive man.

    □我希望听到你亲口向我保证And I need to hear you say it.

    □我保证I promise.

    □好吧  既然这样Ok, then.

    □明天一早我们就去见律师Tomorrow morning, we'll go and

      see the lawyers.

    □我爱你I love you.

    □我也爱你I love you too.

    □我希望你能说到做到And just so you know, I'm gonna

      hold you to that promise.

    □发生什么事了  奶奶死了吗What's going on? Did grandma die?

    □没有  她很好 

      安德鲁  听着Uh, no, she's fine. Listen,

      Andrew...

    □宝贝  我们都清楚Sweetheart, it's been clear to

      us

    □这段时间你一直郁郁寡欢for some time now that you've

      been unhappy.

    □那些出位的行为  抽大麻 

      打架All this acting out. The pot

      smoking, the violence...

    □这不像你It just isn't you.

    □我们认为你需要些时间And we feel that you need to

      spend some quality time

    □来认真思考你的人生目标thinking about the goals in your life

    □你将来到底想成为怎样的人and what kind of person you want

      to be.

    □你们到底在说什么What the hell are you talking

      about?

    □有个叫赫尼西的训练营There's this place called Camp

      Hennessey.

    □是专为像你这种迷途的It's designed for teenagers like

    □青少年设计的yourself who've lost their way.

    □你在开玩笑吧You gotta be kidding.

    □他们注重行为管制和责任承担They emphasize discipline and responsibility,

    □两样你非常需要的东西two things you're sorely in need

      of.

    □你只需要在那呆几个星期You'll only be there more than a

      few weeks.

    □别再说了You can stop this now.

    □我不去这种少年犯才去的愚蠢训练营I'm not going to a stupid camp

      for juvenile delinquents.

    □我们好了We're ready.

    □亲爱的  对不起 

      你没得选Sorry, honey, you don't have a

      choice.

    □放开我  放轻松Get your hands off of me! Take it easy!

    □安德鲁  别白费力气了Andrew, Andrew, it's no use

      fighting.

    □这两位先生会帮你穿好衣服These gentlemen will help you

      dress

    □然后送你去集中营and drive you to the camp.

    □接下来就交给我们吧  等等We can take it from here. Wait,

      wait!

    □妈妈  等等 

      求你  我知错了Mom, wait! Please, I'm sorry...

    □亲爱的  我保证一切都会没事的Honey, it's gonna be ok, I

      promise.

    □这肯定是你的主意  你...This was your idea. Why, you...!

    □别这样Stop it.

    □宝贝  无论你说什么做什么Honey, no matter what you say or

      do,

    □我都会爱你I will always love you.

    □我们走吧  来吧Let's go. Come on.

    □为什么抱我What's that for?

    □感谢你陪在我身边For being here.

    □感谢你支持我度过这些事For standing by me through this.

    □雷克斯  这对我意义重大You don't know what it means to

      me, Rex.

    □我已经有很长一段时间It's been a long time

    □身边没有真正值得托付的伴侣since I felt like I had a real

      partner.

    □你在这儿真的帮了我许多And it really helps,

    □特别是在这样一个可怕的早晨especially on a horrible morning

      like this.

    □爱丽莎  莉莉 

      你们好吗Hey, Alisa. Hey, Lily. How are

      you guys?

    □我能和你谈谈吗May I speak to you, please?

    □当然可以  孩子们 

      给Oh, sure. Boys, here.

    □乖乖呆在这儿Stay right there.

    □好的  妈妈Yes, mom.

    □你怎么样了  丹尼斯离开我了So how are you? Dennis left me.

    □什么What?

    □丹尼斯离开我了Dennis left me!

    □为什么Why?!

    □你教唆他的  白痴You told him to, you moron!

    □什么  你对我们的婚姻指手画脚I'm sorry? You talked about our

      marriage.

    □关你什么事  别说了It's none of your business.

      Stop.

    □我听不明白  你得慢点说I can't understand you. You're

      gonna have to talk slower.

    □丹尼斯说你骂他  因为他说我坏话Dennis said you yelled at him

      for saying stuff behind my back.

    □算是吧Well, yeah.

    □还说你告诉他我俩的婚姻咨询不管用And he said you told him our counseling wasn't working.

    □对  但这不是我的意思Yes, that's not exactly what

      I...

    □你到底怎么想的Where the hell do you come off

    □告诉他停止咨询telling him we are stop to going

      to conseling?

    □我没说过...  虽然说I didn't mean... Sure,

    □我俩经济上  感情上和性生活上We have our share of problems,

      financial,

    □都有问题emotional, sexual.

    □但都在朝好的方向发展啊But we were solving them.

    □爱丽莎  过来Alisa, come here.

    □你确定要Are you sure you wanna be...

    □当着你女儿的面说这事吗saying these things in front of

      your daughter?

    □现在你又开始教我怎么教育孩子了Now you're telling me how to

      raise my daughter?!

    □莉莉  我们继续说Lily, we're coming back.

    □爱丽莎  不好意思给你添麻烦了Listen, Alisa, I am so sorry if

      I caused a problem.

    □我不过想帮忙I just wanted to help.

    □为什么  你有什么目的Why? Why did you want to help?

    □因为  因为我是个聋子吗Well, because... Oh, because I

      was deaf?

    □不  因为你丈夫完全是个混蛋No. Because your husband was

      being a total jerk.

    □所以你就骑着白马And you've just gotta come in on

      your white horse

    □来拯救我了吗and come to the rescue.

    □真不巧  我不需要救世主 

      明白吗Well, guess what? I didn't need

      to be rescued. Got that?

    □不需要I didn't need to be rescued.

    □贱人Bitch.

    □她说Uh, she said...

    □谢谢  我听见了Yes, thank you. I know what she

      just said.

    □前一秒我俩还在车里打得火热One minute we're making out in

      his truck, and next thing I know

    □下一秒就有个医生在帮他拔子弹we're at the hospital and the

      doctor's digging a bullet out of him.

    □我和麦克刚约会的时候It's just that when I started

      dating Mike,

    □他就跟普通人没两样he seemed like such a normal guy, you know?

    □男人都会伪装  来点玉米饼吗They always do. You wanna get

      some nachos?

    □我肯定不会去看信的I mean obviously, I am not going

      to read the letter.

    □因为我得想开点  对吗At some point, you've just gotta

      let it go, right?

    □对Right.

    □我们不放胡椒行吗Mind if we leave off the

      jalapenos?

    □我不爱吃辣I'm not good with spicy things.

    □我不是故意含糊不清的 

      这事太复杂了I don't mean to babble. It's complicated.

    □你对麦克还太不了解And there is so much about Mike

      you don't even know.

    □要是如此的话  那我真是吃惊了That would surprise me at this

      point.

    □伊迪Edie.

    □你老板说你在和一个小可爱约会Your foreman said you were on a

      date with a hottie.

    □看来他的眼睛肯定有毛病Evidently, someone needs lasik.

    □你跟踪我们  轻而易举You tracked us down? It wasn't

      hard.

    □只要跟着背叛者的味道就好I just followed the stench of betrayal.

    □我们说好的  苏珊 

      不  没有We had an agreement, Susan. No,

      we didn't.

    □是你让我觉得内疚了我才告诉你的I said what you wanted to hear

      because you guilted me into it.

    □我是在保护我们濒临崩溃的友谊I was trying to protect our

      already fragile friendship.

    □我是不是惹到麻烦了  没有Am I in the middle of something

      here? Not any more.

    □你  我会记恨一辈子的You, I will hate forever.

    □而你  被开除了And you are fired.

    □伊迪Edie!

    □因为我和苏珊约会你就要开除我You're firing me for going out

      with Susan?

    □没错  跟她约会有你好受的Yes. And before you start

      whining

    □所以也别抱怨了that dating her is punishment

      enough.

    □省省力气Save it.

    □我想我得告诉她是你自己送上门的I suppose I could tell her you

      threw yourself at me.

    □是你寂寞了来求我陪你吃饭You were lonely, begged to have

      dinner.

    □我不过是可怜你罢了I took pity on you.

    □不好意思  你好像在暗示这是我的错Well, excuse me, but that kinda

      makes it sound like it was my fault.

    □这事不怪我  又不是我解雇了你You can't possibly blame me. I'm

      not the one who fired you.

    □没错  但你没有告诉我Right. You just chose not to

      tell me

    □和你约会能让伊迪发疯Edie would be insanely mad if I

      went out with you.

    □慢点  你开太快了Slow down. You're driving too

      fast.

    □这是你和伊迪之间的事You know. This is between you

      and Edie.

    □我不过被牵连进来了I just got sucked into the drama.

    □你真是自欺欺人Yeah. I bet you say that to

      yourself all the time.

    □这话什么意思What does that mean?

    □你不是被牵连的  你就是罪魁祸首You didn't get sucked into the

      drama. You invited it in.

    □乱说That's not true.

    □你花了一个小时唠叨你前男友的事You've spent an hour obsessing

      over your exboyfriend,

    □即便他是掐死你邻居的嫌犯even though he's an excon who

      very possibly strangled your neighbor.

    □不  他没有No, he didn't.

    □伊迪还警告你不要和我约会And Edie told you not to go out

      with me,

    □你听了吗  没有but did you listen? No.

    □你明明知道会有麻烦Because you saw the potential

      for disaster

    □还偏偏要去做and couldn't resist getting in

      there.

    □好啊  花花公子 

      不是想玩玩吗Ok,

      Mrlet'sjusthavefunbecauseI'mthecasualcontractorman,

    □是你追的我  所以认了吧 

      朋友you chased me, so own it, my

      friend.

    □你根本没修轮胎  是吧You didn't get that tire fixed, did you?

    □我本来要修的I was meaning to.

    □看来我真是罪魁祸首I guess I do invite the drama

      in.

    □某种程度上Just a little.

    □汤姆  我是坏人吗Tom, am I a bad person?

    □不是啊  干嘛这么说No. Why would you say that?

    □我也说不好  只是在我的观念里I don't know. I guess I just

      have it in my head

    □只有坏人才破坏人家的婚姻that only bad people break up marriages

    □同时还冒犯弱势群体and offend the handicapped.

    □我警告过你的  是啊I did try to warn you. You did.

    □我干嘛做这傻事Why do I do it?

    □真是太自不量力了This compulsion to stick my nose

      where it doesn't belong.

    □亲爱的  你只是想帮她Honey, you were just looking out

      for your friend.

    □确实帮了她不少A lot of good it did her.

    □至少你尽力了  这点让我佩服At least you tried. I admire you for that.

    □算了Oh, please.

    □都是因为我不愿意吵架Hey, I'm the guy who let Dennis

      badmouth his wife

    □才纵容丹尼斯说他老婆的坏话because I was afraid of making a

      scene.

    □你觉得那样不对  就给了他点颜色看看You knew it was wrong and you

      let him have it.

    □我就是这样  总是自找麻烦That's me. I'm never afraid to

      create a scene.

    □亲爱的  我想说Hey, honey, look. My point is,

    □你的正义感很强you have a strong sense of what is right

    □总是路见不平  拔刀相助and you're not afraid to act on

      it.

    □我很佩服你这点And I admire you for that.

    □你知道我佩服你什么吗You know what I admire you for?

    □你总换着花样来安慰我You find a way to compliment me

      when

    □尽管你可以说  "我早告诉你了"you could say, "I told you

      so."

    □这是"我早告诉你了”的手语  对吧You just signed "I told you

      so," didn't you?

    □不告诉你You'll never prove it.

    □感谢你能来  索利斯夫人Thanks for coming in, Mrs.

      Solis.

    □你见过海瑟护士了吧I believe you've met nurse

      Hisel?

    □是啊  高兴再见到你Yes. Hello. Again.

    □海瑟护士和你婆婆有某种特殊的联系Nurse Hisel became quite

      attached to your motherinlaw.

    □所以我把她也叫来了That's why I asked her to be

      here for this.

    □首先  我想澄清一点First, I want you to understand

      that

    □我们一直信守对病人的承诺we consider our commitment to our patients a sacred trust.

    □好的Ok.

    □因此说Having said that, it appears

      that

    □或许  我是说或许there may, and I stress may,

    □我们对病人的关怀有些不到位have been a breakdown in our

      chain of care.

    □但我敢保证我们的员工I can assure you we hold our

      staff to

    □都是行业里素质最高的the highest standards in the

      industry.

    □不过我们也是人But we are only human after all.

    □亲爱的  你还好吧Honey, are you ok?

    □海瑟护士  请你出去一下好吗Nurse Hisel, why don't you step

      out?

    □真的很抱歉I'm so sorry.

    □你的遭遇我们感同身受We all share in your grief.

    □当然Apparently.

    □为了减轻您家人由此而生的悲痛And we're hoping to alleviate

      any further pain your family may suffer

    □我们会尽可能提供by offering some...

    □经济补偿...monetary compensation.

    □当然  你和丈夫可以保留进一步Provided you and your husband

      waive any

    □诉诸法律的权利future right to litigation, of

      course.

    □经济补偿Monetary compensation?

    □你想收买我们吗You're trying to buy us off?

    □我们不想闹到法庭上去Let's not get tangled up in

      legalese.

    □我们可以把它理解成我们关怀的延续We like to think of it as an extension of our caring.

    □这样的话  我收下你的关怀Well, in that case, care away.

    □哈特利先生Mr. Hartley,

    □我有个假设性的法律问题想请教你I have a hypothetical legal

      question for you.

    □我想买乐透  而且我I like to play the lottery and

      I...

    □是啊  我知道中奖率不大Yes, I know what the odds are

    □但就是喜欢那种刮刮乐的东西but I just love those

      scratchoffs.

    □假设我中了  差不多Say I were to win, I don't know,

    □一百六十万a million, six hundred thousand

      dollars.

    □政府也能没收这些钱吗Would the government be able to

      take it like they took everything else?

    □我就是这么想的  那些混蛋That's what I thought. The

      bastards.

    □那我要是在卡洛斯入狱之后中奖呢So what if we won the lottery

      after Carlos went to jail?

    □政府还有权利碰那些钱吗  只是假设Could the government touch the

      money then? Hypothetically.

    □明白了I see.

    □而且我们还能留下这房子And we could keep the house.

    □不  我刚才还在杂货店里迟疑Oh, no, I'm just at the grocery

      store,

    □考虑是不是该买一张wondering if I should buy a

      ticket.

    □太谢谢了  哈特利先生Thanks a bunch, Mr. Hartley.

    □明天我应该什么时候So what time should I bring

      Carlos

    □带卡洛斯去见检察官to the DA's office tomorrow?

    □好极了Great.

    □我们因为不同缘由而崇拜英雄We all honor heroes for different reasons.

    □有时因为他们的魄力Sometimes for their daring.

    □有时因为他们的勇气Sometimes for their bravery.

    □有时因为他们的善良Sometimes for their goodness.

    □我爱你I love you.

    □但总的来说  我们崇拜英雄But mostly, we honor heroes

    □多多少少是因为because at one point or another,

    □我们也梦想被救赎we all dream of being rescued.

    □当然Of course,

    □如果真正的英雄不出现if the right hero doesn't come

      along,

    □那么  我们就得自我救赎sometimes, we just have to

      rescue ourselves.

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:17

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/enqwdhtx.html