美文网首页
巴夏:释放对未来经济的恐惧,创造富足人生(全)

巴夏:释放对未来经济的恐惧,创造富足人生(全)

作者: 灵性能量开启 | 来源:发表于2018-01-12 10:25 被阅读0次

    巴夏:释放对未来经济的恐惧,创造富足人生(全)

    问:

    Hi, Bashar! 

    你好,巴夏!

    巴夏:

    And to you good day! 

    你好!

    问:

    I just want to know if you can help me with a little issue and clarify a few things for me. 

    我希望你能帮我解答些问题,同时澄清一些事情

    巴夏:

    I don't know. We'll see. 

    我也不知道,但可以试试看

    问:

    OK!

    好的!

    Normally I am pretty good at manifesting ... 

    我在“显化”方面,通常都做得相当漂亮!

    巴夏:

    Pretty good 

    相当漂亮

    问:

    Pretty good, not perfect 

    相当漂亮,但不完美

    巴夏:

    What is perfect? 

    什么叫完美?

    问:

    I imagine perfectly will be doing all the time, consistently 

    我想象中,是我持续不断地、完美地显化我想要的

    巴夏:

    But you are doing it all the time 

    但你一直都在这么做的呀?

    Your manifesting all the time 

    你每时每刻都在完美地显化呀!

    问:

    Creating my highest joy all the time 

    我想每时每刻,都在创造我的最高喜悦

    巴夏:

    I see.

    我明白了!

    But that's just the choice. 

    但这只关乎你的选择

    Why would you choose anything else ? 

    你为何会选择其他东西呢?

    问:

    Well, that actually bring me to my next question? 

    啊!这也是我想问的下一个问题

    巴夏:

    Thank you. 

    谢谢!

    问:

    I have a fear that I can't seem to kick 

    我有个恐惧,难以剔除(Kick踢)

    in terms of the way the economy is going. 

    就是经济的走向(下滑)

    The collapse of the dollar.

    美元的崩溃

    The way the stock market is going... 

    股市的走向

    It seems like a pretty big thing that for some reason it affects me. 

    出于某种原因,这似乎是个影响我的重大因素

    巴夏:

    For some reason, 

    出于某种原因?

    问:

    For some reason 

    出于某种原因!

    巴夏:

    But you're creating the reason. 

    但,是你在创造这个“原因”

    It comes from a belief that you have. 

    它来自于你的一个信念

    Remember that all emotions stem from beliefs . 

    记住,所有的情绪,都源于信念

    You can't feel something without believing something to be true first 

    你如果对某事有某种感觉,那你肯定相信某些为真(你若不相信某些为真,你就无法对某事有感觉)

    问:

    It's hard for me to believe that following your highest joy will... 

    我唯一要做的,就是跟随我的最高兴奋吗?

    If the dollar collapse and economic collapse 

    但如果美元崩溃、经济下滑

    It's hard for me to believe that 

    我很难让自己相信

    following my highest joy will still get me through that even 

    只要我跟随我的最高兴奋,我就能安全度过!

    巴夏:

    All right. 

    好的!

    Well, thank you for being honest. 

    感谢你的真心话(诚实)

    That's where it starts 

    我们就从这话开始

    Now, obviously you don't prefer that belief, yes? 

    很显然,你不喜欢这个信念,是吧?

    问:

    Correct 

    没错!

    巴夏:

    Incorrect 

    错了!

    If you didn't prefer it for some reason, you wouldn't hold on to it. 

    你对这个信念紧抓不放,说明由于某些原因,你喜欢它(若非某些原因,你不喜欢这个信念,你是不会紧抓不放的)

    So what you have to do

    所以,你要做的

    is find out why you're defining that belief as something you prefer overly the alternative. 

    就是弄清楚,你为何更喜欢这个信念,而不选其他选项

    Because we know you say you prefer to believe something else 

    你说你更喜欢其他信念,这个我也明白

    But as long as you're believing what you're believing. 

    但只要你还相信着你所相信的

    Obviously you've attached the kind of belief to it 

    那很明显你还有另外一个信念,与之相依附

    that makes it appear to be the preferential belief 

    使得你的这个信念看似更佳选项,你也更喜欢

    Or you would believe something else 

    否则你会选择相信其他东西

    Because none of you 

    因为你们每个人

    for a split second believe anything you don't prefer to believe 

    没有一刻,是相信你们所不喜欢的信念的(愿意:让你们相信你所不喜欢的信念,即使一秒,也做不到)

    This is how the motivational mechanism works in you. 

    这就是你内在的激励机制运作方式

    You all have the same mechanism. 

    你们所有人的激励机制都一样

    You will always move in the direction of what you defined to be in your best interest. 

    你总是朝着你认为对你有着最佳利益的方向前进

    You will always move away from what you define to not be in your best interest as a belief. 

    而你认为不是你最佳利益的,你肯定会远离

    So if you hold on to something you say you don't prefer 

    所以如果你还有某些你不喜欢的信念

    But you hold onto to it 

    你还紧抓不放

    You keep choosing it

    你不断选择它

    You keep choosing to buy into it 

    你不断选择认可它

    Somewhere there's another belief attached to that one 

    那说明,在某处,有着另外一个信念与之相连

    That for some reason makes it seem to be the thing you're motivated to keep choosing 

    出于某种原因,使得你认为它对你有着更佳利用,于是你不断选择

    You have to find out what that definition is that you've attached to it 

    那这相连的另外一个信念,你必须找到它

    That makes it seem the more likely the more beneficial choice 

    你才能明白:你为何会认为你“目前相信的”,对你似乎更有益处

    than what you say you want, but aren't choosing. 

    而不是选择相信你“想要相信的”

    So let's explore that 

    接下来,我们就聊聊这个

    问:

    OK 

    好啊!

    巴夏:

    Sometimes just to give you a head start 

    先给你举个例子

    Just to give you an example of how these things generally occur in the psychology of many earth humans 

    好让你明白,你们地球人通常是怎么想的

    Is that even though they know they prefer something 

    有时候,即使你知道自己更喜欢其他某个东西

    they are afraid to move in that direction 

    但却不敢朝这个方向前进

    Because they have been taught to have a greater fear of the unknown 

    因为你的经历,使得你对“未知的”有着更大的恐惧

    And so even though they don't prefer what they keep choosing 

    所以,即使你不喜欢自己所“不断”选择的

    It's familiar 

    但它却是你所熟悉的

    And to them, they define familiar as better than more beneficial than unknown. 

    而对你来说,“熟悉的”比“未知的”更好,更有益处

    So as long as you have that definition attached in that way 

    所以只要你对“未知的”有这样的信念系统

    You will never go toward what you don't know 

    你就永远不会朝“未知的”方向前进

    And always hold on to what you do know as painful as it might be 

    而是一如既往地紧抓“熟悉的”不放,即使它让你苦不堪言

    Once you know you have done that, 

    一旦你意识到你的确是这么做的

    Once you can find out what that definition is you've attached to the unknown, 

    一旦你觉察到你对“未知的”真实想法

    Then you will identify it, 

    你就会发现自己的这个信念系统

    You will see it has nothing to do with you 

    也就会明白,它跟真实的你无关

    Because any negative belief, every negative belief that you discover that you identify 

    任何一个你发现的负面信念系统

    Once you identified 

    一旦你将其认定出来

    Once to bring it from unconscious into conscious recognition 

    一旦你将它从无意识状态,带到有意识的觉察中

    Will always negative belief will always appear nonsensical and illogical 

    你就会觉得,这个负面信念荒谬且不合逻辑

    Because it doesn't fit with your natural vibration. 

    因为它跟你的 纯天然振频 根本不匹配

    That's why it's so important identify beliefs, 

    这就是为什么,认定出你的信念系统如此重要

    Because once you identified it, 

    因为一旦你将其认定出来

    once you bring it into the light. 

    一旦你把它带到光中

    You will see it doesn't belong to you 

    你会发现,它不属于你

    That it came from your parents. 

    它可能来自你的父母

    It came from your family 

    可能来自你的家庭

    It came from your society. 

    可能来自社会

    It came from your friends 

    可能来自你的朋友

    And you bought into it, 

    而你据为己有了

    But it isn't yours 

    但它不属于你的

    Holding on to something that isn't yours is called theft. 

    占有不属于你的东西,这叫“偷窃”

    Don't be a belief thief 

    别当一个“信念系统的小偷”

    Let go of what isn't yours 

    请放下不属于你的东西

    But the only way to know it isn't yours 

    而发现一个东西,是不是属于的你的唯一的方法

    Is to identify what it is 

    是先确定它是什么

    So that you will see it doesn't belong to you 

    这样你才能看清,它不属于你

    And once you know it doesn't belong to you, you will drop it 

    一旦你知道它不属于你,你就会放手了

    Do you understand? 

    你明白吗?

    问:

    I do 

    明白了!

    巴夏:

    Is this helping? 

    这对你有帮助吗?

    问:

    It actually brings up an awareness 

    实际上,你的话让我觉察到一个东西

    巴夏:

    Thank you 

    谢谢!

    And what is that awareness 

    觉察到什么了?

    问:

    Imagining that the destruction of the economy 

    想象经济的崩溃

    Would on some level be more comfortable to me 

    在某种程度上,相比于

    Than imagining the unknown of what would be sort of the perfection beyond that ... 

    想象未来经济的未知的完美,我觉得前者让我更舒服

    巴夏:

    There you go. 

    说得好!

    Now, understand that what you call your economy is arbitrarily based anyway, isn't it? 

    要知道,你们经济,其实是变化多端,缥缈不定的,不是吗? 

    问:

    Sure 

    确实

    巴夏:

    Isn't it just by your agreement? 

    不就是你们一致同意的?

    问:

    Sure 

    没错

    巴夏:

    That it works at all, 

    大家都认同的做法?

    Isn't it just an imaginary game? 

    这不就是一场想象力的游戏?

    This is worth that! Okay! 

    “这个跟那个等值!”“成交!”

    Didn't it used to be rocks and bones and stones and feathers and beads and all sorts of things? 

    以前用石头、骨头、羽毛、珠子等类似的东西?

    Now it's coin and paper 

    只是现在改为金属块跟纸张罢了

    so Just arbitrary, 

    一直在变的

    It's just what you agree to 

    就是你们共同同意的嘛!

    A more solid economy would be basing it on the people themselves, 

    而更稳固安定的经济体制,会是基于个人

    Their skills and abilities

    基于个人的技术与能力

    and what they have to contribute to society. 

    以及他们对社会的贡献

    You get there, 

    你们会到达那里的

    But the point is is you don't have to worry about the collapse of the old system 

    但关键是,你们不要去担心旧有体制的瓦解

    Because that's what needs to happen if you're going to have new systems. 

    因为这是新经济体制到来所必须发生的

    The trick is to create the new systems now, 

    你们该做的,是在现在,去创造新体制

    So they will be in place when the old ones crumble of their own dead weight 

    这样,当旧有体制因不堪重负而土崩瓦解时,新的能取而代之

    Because they no longer serve you, 

    旧体制对你们已无益处

    So seeing them start to break up and dissolve is actually cause for celebration 

    所以,看着他们坍塌瓦解,你们该鼓掌庆祝

    Because it means you're on the verge

    因为那说明你们已在边缘线上

    of allow yourself to know that there are new system you can implement. 

    是在提醒你们,新的经济体制即将实行

    But the point is take action and make those new systems 

    但关键是采取行动,去创造这样的体制

    Invent them, create them, 

    去开发它们,创建它们

    be creative, be active

    做个积极的、有创造力的人

    take action for its own sake 

    单纯地为“创造”本身而行动

    Again not as a means to an end 

    而不是为了实现某个目的

    For its own sake because it excites you to do so 

    仅仅是因为你这么做,很兴奋

    If it excites someone to invent, to create, to talk about, to share ideas of new economic systems. 

    如果某人对于开发、创建、谈论、分享新的经济系统非常的兴奋

    Just because that's what excites them, 

    仅仅是因为这么做,他们很兴奋

    Then that's what's going to create the new systems 

    那他们的行为,就是在创造新的系统

    And the synchronicity will take care of the timing 

    而(宇宙的)同步性则会安排好时机

    The new systems,when you have exciting people doing things because they're excited about it. 

    当有人兴奋地做着让他们兴奋的事

    Just because they're excited about it. 

    仅仅是因为他们对此兴奋不已

    The timing will take place within the synchronicity automatically 

    那“时机”则会在同步性运作之内,自动地、妥妥地安排好

    And the new systems will be where they need to be when they need to be there, When the old systems no longer serve you. 

    当旧系统难以再用时,新系统就会在该来的时候,出现在该出现的地方

    That's how it works. 

    (同步性)就是这么运作的

    It's automatic 

    它是自动运作的

    It already works 

    而且已经在运作

    You don't have to make it work. 

    你无需“使”它运作

    Just let it work 

    你只需“让”它运作

    By going with the flow of it 

    你只需顺着它的运作之流

    By being who you really are 

    你只需做你真实的自己

    In a sense

    某种程度上说

    by dragging your heels 

    你其实拖了自己的后腿

    And not allowing yourself to believe that you will be supported in another way, 

    因为你不相信,另一种形式同样可以支持你

    Just as you have been supported by this arbitrary idea 

    就像你目前被多变无常的经济形式所支持一样

    If you can be supported in your life by such an arbitrary imaginary idea, 

    如果你能被一种缥缈虚幻、变化多端的形式所支持

    Why can't you be supported by another one 

    那为何不能被另一种支持呢?

    That actually even more concrete 

    一种更具体、更实在的形式?

    Because it's based on you 

    因为它是基于你

    The true you 

    真正的你

    Instead of the arbitrary one, Instead of the arbitrary definition 

    而不是那种虚幻变化的形式

    Does that make sense? 

    明白吗?

    问:

    Yes. 

    明白!

    巴夏:

    Does this sinking in? 

    消化得了吗?能理解不?

    问:

    Yes! Definitely! 

    是的!绝对!

    巴夏:

    You are supported all the time by creation anyway, 

    造物主每时每刻都在支持你

    If you weren't, you wouldn't exist. 

    若非如此,你将不复存在

    Why not simply allow yourself to know that 

    为何不简单地让自己明白

    whatever you decide to be supported in whatever way you prefer to be supported, 

    无论你决定 想要被支持的为何?以何种方式被支持?

    You'll be supported that way 

    你都会如愿

    Creation, in that sense, does not make that decision for you. 

    某种意义上说,造物主是不会为你做决定的

    It supports you in whatever way you say you believe you can be supported, 

    它只是支持 任何你相信你能被支持的

    So if you been supported all this time, 

    所以,既然你一直都被支持

    According to whatever belief systems you had at that time 

    你当下的任何信念系统,都会被支持

    By such an arbitrary, ephemeral smoke and mirrors idea of economy, 

    包括那种变幻的、短暂的、镜花水月般的经济形式

    How can anything else be even more insubstantial 

    还能找到比这更脆弱不实的形式不?

    问:

    Very good point 

    说得太好了!

    巴夏:

    Does that make sense? 

    有道理不?

    问:

    Yes. 

    有道理!

    巴夏:

    Look through the illusion 

    看透幻相

    And understand that what you're shifting to 

    明白你将经历的转变是

    Is how to use the power of the illusion 

    学会运用幻相的力量

    Instead of succumbing to the illusion of power 

    而不是屈服于力量(权力)的幻象

    You see the difference? 

    你看出其中的区别不?

    Use the power of the illusion. 

    运用幻相的力量

    Don't fall under the negative ego assumption of the illusion of power 

    而不是受小我影响,意淫着 力量(权力)的幻象

    Does that help? 

    这对你有帮助吗?

    问:

    Yes! Definitely! 

    是的!绝对!

    巴夏:

    Do you understand that you are all totally abundant? 

    你知道你本是完全富足的吗?

    That's your natural state. 

    那是你的 纯天然状态

    You are supported unconditionally totally every second. 

    每一刻,你都被无条件地、完全地支持着

    Again, if you weren't, you wouldn't exist. 

    再说一次,如果不是这样,你将不复存在

    The idea is that there really is actually no such thing as a lack in the way that you typically define it. 

    要知道,真的没有你所认为的,你在某方面有“匮乏”

    So let's go back to that idea of definition 

    让我们回顾富足的定义

    What you experience, when you create the experience called lack 

    当你经历了所谓的“匮乏”

    What you are creating is an abundance of lack. 

    你创造的,其实是富足(很多)的“匮乏”体验

    So if you have an abundance of lack 

    所以,既然你能有“富足的匮乏”

    Why not have an abundance of something you prefer, 

    为何不拥有富足的“那些你喜欢的”呢?

    Because it's all abundance. 

    因为所有一切,都是富足

    It is just different kind of abundance, 

    只不过是不同的富足

    You are never not abundant. 

    你从来不  不富足

    You just have an abundance of lack, When you experience the idea you call a lack 

    只是当你经历匮乏时,你有了“富足的”匮乏

    It's not actually a lack of abundance. 

    不是你在“富足”方面,有所匮乏

    It's an abundance of lack 

    而是你在“匮乏”方面,太富足

    Most of the things in your planet you have it backwards. 

    你们地球人,对很多东西都弄反了

    For example,

    举个例子吧

    seeing is believing 

    “看见了,才能相信”

    No 

    反了!

    Believing is seeing 

    “相信了,才能看见”

    You see? 

    明白不?

    问:

    Yes! 

    明白!

    巴夏:

    You believe? 

    你相信不?

    问:

    Yes! Thank you very much 

    相信!非常感谢!

    巴夏:

    Thank you 

    谢谢!

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:巴夏:释放对未来经济的恐惧,创造富足人生(全)

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/foyznxtx.html