适读年龄:3-10岁
小毛怪我们在熟悉不过了,他出生在一个温馨的大家庭里。这一次他要和爷爷出去玩,他们做了哪些好玩有趣的事情呢?
作者:Mercer MayerMy Mom said I need a new suit.
妈妈说我需要一身新衣服了。
So we went to the city to buy one, just Grandpa and me.
于是爷爷和我一起进城去买衣服。
I bought the train tickets, but I let Grandpa pay.
我去买了火车票,爷爷买单。
I taught Grandpa how to sing “ Ninety-nine bottles of pop on the wall.”
我在火车上教爷爷唱“墙上的99个瓶子”的歌。
We went to the big department store.
我们一起去了大型商场。
The revolving door went around and around and around.
旋转门转啊转转啊。
We went around and around, too, just Grandpa and me.
爷爷和我也在旋转门里玩儿转啊转的游戏。
I held Grandpa’s hand so he wouldn’t get lost.
我怕爷爷走丢,所以紧紧拉着他的手。
He did anyway.
他还是走丢了。
Lucky for Grandpa I found him right away.
幸运的是,没有一会儿我就找到爷爷了。
We took the escalator to the suit department.
我们坐着滚梯去卖套装的地方。
I told Grandpa to hold on tight to the rail.
我告诉爷爷:“你要紧紧地抓住扶手哦。”
I looked at all the suits and found just the right one.
我在所有的衣服中,找到了最适合我的那套。
Then Grandpa helped me choose a shirt and tie.
爷爷帮我选了西服和领带。
I put on my new suit and Grandpa said, “You sure look great!”
我试穿上了新西服,爷爷说:“你看起来帅极了。”
Then we went to the movies.
接着我们去了电影院。
I sat close to Grandpa in the scary parts so he wouldn't be afraid.
情节比较恐怖的时候,我会坐的紧靠着爷爷,这样他就不会害怕了。
We had supper in a Chinese restaurant.
我们在中餐馆吃了晚饭。
I showed Grandpa how to use chopsticks.
我给爷爷演示如何使用筷子。
Then we got back on the train.
然后我们乘火车回家。
Grandpa took a nap, but not me.
爷爷睡了一小觉,但是我没睡。
I couldn’t wait for Mom to see my new suit.
我等不及想让妈妈看我的新衣服。
We were so proud – just Grandpa and me.
我们无比骄傲——只有爷爷和我哦。
• END •
网友评论