美文网首页
少年谢尔顿第1季第8集台词

少年谢尔顿第1季第8集台词

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2021-08-01 22:32 被阅读0次
    英文 中文
    I thought you didn't like taking the Lord's name in vain? 我还以为你不喜欢乱喊"神啊"
    Oh, shut up. 你闭嘴啦
    It's been a while, huh? 好一阵子没"做"了吧
    Don't blame me. 不能怪我
    You're the one who had a heart attack. 犯心脏病的人是你又不是我
    Mm, the doctor did say I needed to get more exercise. 医生的确有说让我多运动
    I think he meant walks around the block. 他的意思是让你多走走吧
    No, he winked at me, 没他对我使了眼色
    and did this little rotation with his hips, like... 然后下半身这么扭动了几下...
    Hey, we got any plans this weekend? 我们这周末有任何安排吗
    I thought maybe we could get started on the vegetable garden, 我想我们能开始弄个小菜园
    and then, of course, church on Sunday. 然后周日要上教堂嘛
    Yeah, that does sound fun, 听起来可有趣了
    but what if, instead, I was to go up to Bethy Creek 但你觉得我带着小乔治
    with Georgie and do some fishing? 去克罗斯溪怎么样
    How long you been waiting to spring that on me? 这话你打算拖到什么时候才跟我说
    Well, not till I was done rotating my hips. 当然是要等到我"扭动"完屁股啊
    You're awful. 你坏死了
    So what do you say? 所以怎么样
    What about Sheldon? 那谢尔顿呢
    What about him? 他怎么样
    George. 乔治
    You can't always leave him out. 你不能总不带他啊
    I'm not leaving him out. 我没有不带他啊
    You know how he is about fishing. 你也知道他对钓鱼的态度
    Get it away, get it away! 弄走它弄走它
    Calm down, it's an itty-bitty thing. 冷静它就是个小东西而已
    No, I'm an itty-bitty thing! 不我才是小东西好吗
    Who says you have to take him fishing? 谁说你一定得带他去钓鱼
    Find something else to do with him. 找别的事跟他做嘛
    Something he'd like. 他会喜欢的事
    What are we gonna do? Spend the weekend sitting around, thinking? 那我们能干嘛整个周末坐在那里沉思吗
    完整版请点击
    George. 乔治
    You have to make an effort. 你得做出努力啊
    Young boys who don't spend time with their daddies 不跟自己父亲花时间共处的小男孩
    grow up to be oddballs. 长大后会变成怪胎
    Honey, I hate to tell you, but that ball is already pretty odd. 亲爱的我不想戳破现实但这胎已经很怪了
    Please. 求求你嘛
    Okay, fine. 好啦好啦
    I'll talk to him. We'll think of something. 我再去跟他谈谈想个事情做
    Good. 那就好
    Thank you. 谢谢你
    What? 笑什么呢
    I was just remembering when I took him camping. 我只是想起来以前带他去露营
    Moth! Moth! 有蛾子蛾子
    Sheldon, it's just a butterfly. 谢尔顿只是只蝴蝶而已
    How is that any better? 这就有比较好吗
    Butterfly, butterfly! 蝴蝶蝴蝶
    ♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪ ♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪
    ♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪ ♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
    ♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪ ♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪
    ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
    ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
    Hey, pal. 小兄弟
    Playing with your rockets? 在玩你的火箭吗
    I'm trying to calculate ballistic coefficients. 我是在计算弹道系数
    Well, that's fun, too. 这也很有趣
    Listen, I don't have to work this weekend; 是这样的我这周末不用工作
    I was wondering if you wanted to do something together. 我在想你有没有兴趣一起做点什么
    Like what? 比如呢
    Whatever you want. 你想做什么都行
    Well, the filter on my air purifier needs to be changed. 我的空气净化机需要换滤网了
    How about a trip to Sears? 一起去一趟百货公司怎么样
    Yeah, I was thinking along the lines of something a little more active. 我想的是那种活动性更强的事情
    Like last year, 比如去年
    we went fishing... 我们去钓鱼
    Mom! Dad's trying to make me go fishing! 妈爸爸又想叫我去钓鱼
    No, no, it's okay. 没没有没那回事
    We're not going fishing. 我们没有要去钓鱼
    All right, good. 好的那就好
    But seriously, 不过说真的
    was fishing really that bad? 钓鱼真的有那么糟吗
    Mom! Dad's trying to convince me 妈爸又在想说服我
    that fishing wasn't that bad! 钓鱼没那么糟糕
    Shh. Come on! 别这样
    Forget I said anything about fishing. 忘了我说的跟钓鱼有关的话
    Just think about it, 你就想一想
    and we'll do whatever you want. 我们就做你有兴趣的事情
    Thank you. 谢谢
    There is the launching of the space shuttle this weekend. 这周末有个航天飞机要发射
    Space shuttle? 航天飞机
    Don't they do those out of Florida? 它们不都是在佛罗里达发射的吗
    Yes. Cape Canaveral. 是啊在卡纳维拉尔角
    Sheldon, that's-that's like a 12, 15 hour drive. 谢尔顿去得开车12到15小时呢
    I understand. Never mind. 我懂了没关系
    You know what? Let's do it. 行我们去吧
    It'll be fun. 会很有意思的
    The three Cooper boys on a little adventure. 三个库珀家男儿的冒险
    Sound good? 不错吧
    Sounds good. 不错
    My plan was coming together. 我的计划终于要实现了
    I just needed to get on the shuttle 我只需要登上航天飞机
    so I could finally escape this ridiculous planet. 我就可以逃离这个可笑的星球了
    Spoiler alert, I'm still here. 剧透一下我还在这星球
    So, Sheldon, me and Georgie 谢尔顿小乔治与我
    are gonna take a little road trip this weekend, 这周末要来一趟公路旅行
    see the shuttle launch. 去看航天飞机升空
    Looks like I don't get a vote in this. 看来我没有什么话语权
    Oh, good, you're catching on. 很好你很上道
    I wonder if we'll get to meet an astronaut. 不知道能不能见到宇航员
    I remember when I was a teenager, 我记得我还是少女那会儿
    I had the biggest crush on John Glenn. 超迷恋宇航员小约翰·格伦
    I would've given it up for him no problem. 我当时愿意把"那个"都给她
    - Mom. - Given what up? -妈-给他什么
    完整版请点击
    Her allowance. Just eat. 她的零用钱吃你的饭
    So how long are you gonna be gone? 你们要去多久
    Oh, we'll leave first thing Saturday morning, 我们星期六一大早就出发
    stay the night in a motel, 在汽车旅馆住一晚
    and see the launch bright and early on Sunday. 然后周日一大早就看升空
    I can't believe we're going to see 真不敢相信我们要去看
    an actual working spacecraft. 一个货真价实的航天器
    Look how happy he is. 看看他多开心
    Good job. 你真棒
    How come I don't get to go? 为什么我不能去
    'Cause you, me and Meemaw are gonna have our own fun. 因为你我姥姥三个人要一起玩
    Could we shoot guns at the gun range? 我们能去靶场射击吗
    Mm, you're too young to go to the gun range. 你还太小不能去靶场
    Meemaw took me. 姥姥就带我去过
    We pinky swore. What are you doing? 我们拉勾说好不泄密你在干嘛
    Oh, yeah. 忘了
    Don't listen to me. 别听我说的
    I don't know what I'm saying. 小孩子爱胡言乱语
    I know you like to just keep driving, 我知道你喜欢一直开
    and get where you're going, but you can't ignore 直接开到目的地但是你不能不管
    - his bathroom schedule. - I know. -谢尔顿的如厕时间表-我知道
    He goes number one first thing in the morning, 他早上第一件事就是要上小号
    then again in the afternoon, once more in the late afternoon, 下午再一次傍晚在一次
    say 4:00, 4:30, depending on his juice intake, 大概4点4点半看他喝了多少果汁
    and then, a quick piddle before bedtime. 然后睡前再一小泡
    "Piddle." Got it. "一小泡"懂了
    Now, number two's a little trickier. 但大号就比较复杂了
    Mary? Relax. I can take care of my son. 玛丽放轻松我能照顾好我儿子
    I know. 我知道
    Good. 那就好
    I'm just saying, 我只是想说
    if he's upset or nervous, 如果他不开心或紧张
    he can get all clogged up. 他就会大不出来
    I won't let that happen. 我不会让这事发生的
    Thank you. 谢谢
    Okay, let's talk about food. 好的接下来来说食物
    No need to. 不需要
    He likes his meat cooked to at least 165 degrees, 他喜欢肉至少要煮到74度以上
    except for chicken, which is 180. 除了鸡肉鸡肉得82度
    The different foods can't touch each other on the plate. 盘子里的食物必须分开放
    Ketchup and mustard must come out of a packet. 只吃袋装的番茄酱与芥末酱
    No bottles. 瓶装的不吃
    What about his issues with spaghetti? 那他对意大利面的问题呢
    That's a trick question. 这是陷阱题
    He likes spaghetti. 他喜欢吃意大利面
    All right, I guess you got this. 好吧我想你能搞定
    Georgie. 小乔治
    Up and at 'em. 起床啦
    Missy, where's your brother? 米希你的弟弟呢
    Who cares? 谁管他啊
    Sheldon, you in there? 谢尔顿你在里面吗
    Dad! 爸爸
    Sorry, Georgie. 抱歉小乔治
    What's going on? 怎么了
    I can't find Sheldon. 我找不到谢尔顿
    What do you mean, you can't find him? 你说找不到他是什么意思
    I mean I don't know where he is. 就是说不知道他上哪去了
    Well, he's got to be somewhere. 他肯定在家里哪里吧
    Maybe he got that time machine to work. 或许他的时光机终于能用了
    Where the hell... 到底上哪去了
    George. 乔治
    I think he's ready to go. 看来他已经准备好出发了
    - Wait, Georgie. Where's your bag? - Don't need one. -等等小乔治你的行李包呢-不需要啊
    Got my toothbrush right here. 我的牙刷在这里呢
    What about clothes? 换洗衣物呢
    A change of underwear? 换洗的内裤呢
    Got it. 带了
    Georgie, you're gonna be gone for two days. 小乔治你要出门两天呢
    I'll turn them inside out. 我可以反过来穿啊
    - Shotgun! - No, no. -我要前座-不不
    Let your brother sit up front for a change. 偶尔换你弟弟坐一次前座
    I actually prefer sitting in the back. 我其实比较想坐后座
    It's safer. 比较安全
    Oh, come on, sit up front with your daddy. 来嘛去前座陪你爸爸
    He doesn't get to spend enough time with you. 他都不够时间跟你相处
    I called shotgun. 我先喊了要前座
    George. 乔治
    We'll flip a coin. 我们掷硬币决定
    All right? Georgie, call it. 好了吧小乔治选边
    Heads. 人头
    Tails. 是字
    - Dang it. - Sheldon, you won. -可恶-谢尔顿你赢了
    You get to ride up front. 你坐前座
    Can't we do two out of three? 不能三战两胜吗
    You won. Get in the car. 你赢了上车
    What's the point in calling shotgun? 这年头先喊坐前座没意义了吗
    You're a good dad. 你是个好爸爸
    If I don't kill one of them before Sunday, I'm a good dad. 等他俩都活过周日再叫我好爸爸吧
    Have fun. 玩得愉快
    Love you guys. 爱你们
    Bye! Drive safe! 再见啦小心开车
    Oh, this was a good idea, this was a good idea, 这是个好主意这真是个好主意
    this was a good idea. 是个好主意
    This was a good idea. 这是个好主意
    Isn't this exciting? 是不是很兴奋啊
    It's just us girls, no boys in the house. 只有我们三个姑娘家里没有臭男生
    The place already smells better. 感觉家里已经香了一点呢
    So what are we gonna do? 我们要一起做什么呢
    How would you like 你有没有兴趣
    to go to the beauty salon and get all done up? 去美容院来个全套美容
    Can I have orange hair like Cyndi Lauper? 我能像女星辛蒂·罗波一样染橙发吗
    I don't think so. 门都没有
    Meemaw has friends with blue hair. 姥姥就有蓝头发的朋友
    She's right. 的确是啊
    I haven't gone there yet, 我还没到那一步
    but after a certain age, it's mandatory. 但过了某个年龄不染不行啊
    Your hair's not changing color. 你别想给头发染色
    Sorry, kiddo. 抱歉啦孩子
    Your mom is no fun. 你妈最无聊了
    Excuse me, I'm fun. 不好意思我很有趣好吗
    So I can color my hair? 那我可以染头发吗
    Not a chance. 想都别想
    But I'm very much fun. 但我可有趣了
    Whatever you need to believe. 你想自欺就随你吧
    Mein Fuhrer. 希特勒元首
    Dad? 爸爸
    Yeah? 什么事
    Would you like to have a conversation? 你有兴趣进行一场对话吗
    Yeah. Sure. Absolutely. 好啊当然啦
    All right, what would you like to talk about? 好的你想聊什么
    Um, well, let's see. 我想想
    Uh... have you given much thought to what you want to be 你有没有想过长大以后
    when you grow up? 要干哪一行
    I have. 想过
    Great. 很好
    And what would that be? 所以是什么呢
    Oh. Most likely a scientist. 很可能是科学家
    Unless I stay in Texas, then I'm thinking cattle baron. 除非我留在德州那可能是当养牛大亨
    Cattle baron? 养牛大亨吗
    Assuming I don't have to touch the cows. 前提是我不需要碰到牛
    Goes without saying. 这还用说
    Did you always want to be a football coach? 你从小就想成为橄榄球教练吗
    Well, I always wanted to play. 我一直想打橄榄球
    At least till I got hurt. 至少在我受伤前都是
    Were you a good player? 你打得好吗
    Eh, not really. 不怎么样
    I was just bigger than the other kids. 我只是比其他孩子块头大
    So you compensated for mediocrity by being large. 所以你的大块头弥补了你的平庸
    I guess. 我想是吧
    That works for cattle as well. 这在牛身上也同样适用
    Oh, well, thanks for pointing that out. 谢谢你指出这点
    You're welcome. 不客气
    You might want to open a window. 你们最好打开窗户
    Oh, boy. 要死了
    My head is so hot. 我的头好热
    She is such a hoot. 她真有意思

    获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“少年谢尔顿”

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:少年谢尔顿第1季第8集台词

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/glorvltx.html