美文网首页
英文诗:当初我俩分别时

英文诗:当初我俩分别时

作者: 槑焁 | 来源:发表于2024-07-13 23:26 被阅读0次

    When We Two Parted

    George Gordon Byron

    乔治•戈登•拜伦

    When we two parted in silence and tears,

    当我们俩分手时 沉默不语满含泪花

    Half broken-hearted to sever for years,

    想起来都心碎 要分离好几年

    Pale grew thy cheek and cold Colder thy kiss;

    你的脸苍白冰冷 吻你似冰霜

    Truly that hour foretold Sorrow to this!

    当时真预兆了 今天的悲痛

    The dew of the morning Sunk chill on my brow

    早晨的寒露 覆在我的眉毛上

    It felt like the warning Of what I feel now.

    那种感觉好像是 对我发出警告

    Thy vows are all broken,

    你抛弃了所有声誉

    And light is thy fame: I hear thy name spoken,

    变得声名狼藉 我听到别人说你的名字

    And share in its shame.

    顿感脸红

    They name thee before me, A knell to mine ear;

    他们当着我的面讲你 如丧钟入耳

    A shudder comes o'er me-Why wert thou so dear?

    我全身立即颤抖—为什么对你如此情重?

    They know not I knew thee

    他们不知道我认识你

    Who knew thee too well: long, long shall I rue thee,

    对你太熟悉了 我将长久为你感到惋惜,

    Too deeply to tell. In secret we met- In silence I grieve,

    悲痛不已 我们秘密相会 我感到默默悲伤

    That thy heart could forget, Thy spirit deceive

    你的心把我欺骗 以致遗忘

    If I should meet thee

    如果在遇见你

    After ling year, How should I greet thee?

    多年以后 我该如何招呼你?

    With silence and tears.

    只好沉默不语满含泪花

    乔治·戈登·拜伦(George Gordon Byron),1788年1月22日生于伦敦,是英国19世纪初期伟大的浪漫主义诗人,代表作品有《恰尔德·哈洛尔德游记》、《唐璜》等,并在他的诗歌里塑造了一批“拜伦式英雄”。

    整理:2024年7月14日于北城家园

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:英文诗:当初我俩分别时

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/gniqhjtx.html