美文网首页
双语读诗| I Pass By in Silence 我悄悄走过

双语读诗| I Pass By in Silence 我悄悄走过

作者: 雪茶酱 | 来源:发表于2020-04-06 06:54 被阅读0次

                                  John Clare 约翰·克莱尔

    I talk to the birds as they sing for tomorrow,

    我向鸟儿倾诉,它们正为明天高歌,

    The larks and the sparrows that spring from the corn;

    百灵与麻雀在谷堆上嬉戏;

    The chaffinch and linnet that sing in the bush,

    花鸡与红雀在灌木林中啼鸣,

    Till the zephyr-like breezes all bid me to hush;

    直到那柔软的和风要求我安静;

    Then silent I go and in fancy I steal,

    于是,我静静离去,幻想着,

    A kiss from the lips of a name I conceal;

    去偷吻我不愿道出姓名的姑娘;

    But should I meet her I've cherished for years,

    但倘若遇见她,我多年珍爱的姑娘,

    I pass by in silence, in fondness and tears.

    我会悄悄走过,带着依恋与泪水。

    Yes, I pass her in silence and say not a word,

    是的,我会悄悄走过,一言不发,

    And the noise of my footsteps may scarcely be heard;

    连脚步声也几不可闻;

    I scarcely presume to cast on her my eye,

    我不敢偷瞄她一眼,

    And then for a week I do nothing but sigh.

    而后,我只会叹息,持续一周。

    If I look on a wild flower I see her face there,

    当我欣赏野花,我会看到她的面庞,

    There it is in its beauty, all radiant and fair;

    在娇美的花里,她的脸闪着光芒;

    And should she pass by, I've nothing to say,

    假如她经过,我会一言不发,

    We are both of us silent and have our own way.

    我们彼此沉默着走各自的路。

    I talk to the birds, the wind and the rain,

    我向鸟儿、微风和细雨诉说,

    My love to my dear one I never explain;

    我从未向心爱的人倾诉;

    I talk to the flowers which are growing all wild,

    我向那漫山遍野的野花吐露衷肠,

    As if one was herself and the other her child;

    仿佛一朵是她,一朵是她的孩子;

    I utter sweet words in my fanciful way,

    我幻想着,将那美好的表白吐露,

    But if she comes by I've nothing to say;

    但若她真的到来,我会沉默不语;

    To look for a kiss I would if I dare,

    如果足够勇敢,我会将她亲吻,

    But I feel myself lost when near to my fair.

    而当我向她走近,一切都前功尽弃。

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:双语读诗| I Pass By in Silence 我悄悄走过

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/gttvphtx.html