心靈老師 Jeff Foster 一篇詩文,也謝謝好友紫蓉的翻譯
TODAY IS NOT DECISION DAY
今天不是決定的日子
Today is not Decision Day.
今天不是決定的日子
Today is Curiosity Day.
今天是好奇的日子。
Today is a day of staying close to the moment, breathing, feeling all sensations in your body, watching the mind spinning, trying to be the one in control, trying to know the future.
今天是貼近當下的日子,呼吸,感知身體一切覺受,觀照念頭旋繞著,想要控制,想要知道未來。
Stop. Breathe.停止吧。呼吸。
Come out of the story "I have to choose right now".
走出「我現在必須選擇,必須決定」的故事。
away all pressure. Remove time.
放下所有不必要的壓力。把時間抽離。
Don't label this 'indecision'.
別給「沒有下決定」這件事下標籤。
Your stress is your attempt to fast-forward from the current scene of the movie of your life (this present scene of 'uncertainty') to a future scene of certainty and rest.
你會有壓力,因為你想要快轉你的人生電影,想要逃離當下這一幕不確定,想要進入未來一個確定的場景,一個有休息,有答案的地方。
The invitation? Find rest where you are.
這是邀請?是的,邀請我於此地休息。
Be here.
就是這裡,現在,休息。
Turn towards the present scene, this very alive moment.
Befriend uncertainty, not-knowing, wonderment.
正視當下這一幕,這個活生生的片刻,
和「不確定、不知道、好奇」成為好友,
Allow all the images, thoughts, memories, suggestions, voices of the mind, to arise, stay awhile, and pass when they are ready. Know they are not who you are. Know that it is not the mind that will get you to the real answers.
容許所有畫面、念頭、記憶、建議,和頭腦裡的叨絮升起並停留,它們會在該消失的時候離去。瞭知:它們不是你。瞭知:念頭心智不會給你真正的答案。
At some point, you will just know what to do.
等時機到了,你自然會知道怎麼做。
Or you will find yourself just doing it, without effort.
或者,你會發現自己輕輕鬆鬆的採取了行動。
At some point, maybe today, maybe tomorrow, maybe next week, the confusion will drop, and action will occur. It has always been this way. It always will. The biggest illusion is that you are in control.
等時候到了,也許是今天,也許是明天,也許下周,困惑會消失,行動會發生。生命一向如此。一直是如此。最大的幻相和錯覺是 — 我能控制。
'When there is no confusion, there is no choice.'
From a deep embrace of where you are, from a love of uncertainty and impermanence, great certainty can grow.
如是接納此刻的不確定、不知道!是啊,總是憑著對生命的信任,穿越了不確定的未知,才發現一切都被照顧得好好的
Trust your way towards decisions. Don't fight the moment.
You cannot get 'there' from here.
在走向決定的路上,信任交託吧。別與當下為敵。
你無法從這裡跳到「那裡」。
Sometimes true answers emerge
when our questions are given space to breathe.
有時,真正的答案
是在你讓問題有空間呼吸時才會展現。
- Jeff Foster (紫蓉 譯)
"When there is freedom... when one is very clear in one's capacity to think subjectively, impersonally, very precisely, not sentimentally... there is no need for choice. When there is no confusion, then there is no choice."
- J. Krishnamurti
“當有自由的時候,當一個人能夠主觀地思考的能力非常清楚的時候,從個人而言,非常精確地,不是不情願地,沒有必要選擇,當沒有混亂的時候,別無選擇。
克里希納穆蒂
If you are trying to choose, if you are confused now about what to do, think, say or feel, and unable to come to a restful conclusion, wonderful!
Celebrate how alive you feel; honour the sacred mess of this moment, how it does not match any image of how it 'should' be.
如果你想選擇,如果你現在感到困惑,想想,說或感覺,不能得到一個平靜的結論,美好的!
慶祝你的活著; 尊重這一刻的神聖混亂,它不符合任何“應該”的形象。
美華的體悟
過去四個半月,我處在:一片混亂,但我必須選擇,必須決定的痛苦裡,現在事情過去了,才知道不決定也是一個決定。先觀照自己內心的聲音,等時候到了,也許是今天,也許是明天,也許是下周,困惑會消失,行動就會發生。
這段時間真的是很混亂,像一個大湖裡攪混的水,知道要慢慢等它沉澱下來,卻又焦急,不知道何時才會清透。身處其境真是心亂如麻,害怕下錯決定。最後我體會到這是生命的過程,沒有後悔,就是去體驗、去感受、去覺察、去品味。
网友评论