美文网首页
少年谢尔顿第1季第6集台词

少年谢尔顿第1季第6集台词

作者: xiaoke_donkey | 来源:发表于2021-07-22 19:14 被阅读0次

    Young Sheldon第1季第6集台词

    英文 中文
    I have a special treat for y'all today. 今天有个特别的小礼物给大家
    My dear friend and former college roommate is here 我的好友兼以前同事
    from the Johnson Space Center in Houston 从休士顿的约翰逊航天中心来这里
    to talk to us about our space program. 跟我们大家聊聊我国的太空计划
    And yeah, I know what you're thinking. 是的我知道你们都在想什么
    These guys were roomies. 这两个人曾是室友
    How does one go on to be a.... 怎么会一个就变成了...
    a fancy scientist at NASA, 太空总署的酷炫科学家
    and the other's teaching freshman science 而另一个人在教高一科学
    at a public high school? 而且还是在公立学校里教
    Yeah, Sheldon. 怎么了谢尔顿
    I was thinking that. 我刚才就在想这个
    Thank you. 谢谢
    All right, uh, let's give a warm welcome 好的让我们用热烈的掌声
    to my good buddy, Dr. Ronald Hodges. 欢迎我的好兄弟罗纳尔多·霍奇斯博士
    Hey, kids. Hey. Glad to be here. 孩子们大家好啊很高兴来到这里
    And, uh, Hubert, the answer to your question is, 回答一下休伯特你的问题
    one of those roomies was busy studying 其中一个室友忙着读书
    while the other was out chasing high school girls. 而另一个室友忙着泡高中妹
    Yeah. 是的
    To be clear, they were all over 18. 我澄清一下那些姑娘都满18岁了
    Yeah. Well... 这个嘛...
    Now, what I thought would be fun to talk about today 来我觉得今天可以聊的比较有趣的东西
    is what NASA's planning on doing beyond the space shuttle. 是太空总署除了太空梭之外的计划
    Things like the first manned mission to Mars. 比如首个上火星的载人航天任务
    Uh, yeah. 你说
    Did you see the movie Aliens? 你看了电影《异形》吗
    I did. 看了
    Did you think it was cool? 你觉得那电影酷吗
    Sure, I enjoyed it. 算吧我看得挺开心
    Me, too. 我也是
    Football player, right? 打橄榄球的吧
    Yes, sir. 是的先生
    Now, of course, before 好但首先呢
    we can set out to explore the solar system, 在我们出发去探索太阳系之前
    we've got a few minor problems to overcome. 有几个小问题我们得先克服
    Not the least of which is, every time we launch, 比方说首先呢每一次发射
    完整版请点击
    it costs the U.S. Taxpayers 都要花掉美国纳税人民
    hundreds of millions of dollars. 上亿美元的税金
    Oh, no, no, no. 别别别啊
    - Yes. - If you want to save money, -你说-如果你想省钱
    why don't you land the booster rockets 为什么不把助推火箭降落回收
    instead of letting them drop in the ocean? 而是随它们降进大海里去呢
    That's a cute idea, 这主意挺有意思
    but, uh, it's not technically possible. 但技术上来说不可能
    Why not? 为什么不可能
    Well, it's hard to explain. 这很难解释
    The math is pretty complicated. 这其中牵扯到很复杂的数学
    Perhaps I could help you with it. 说不定我能帮你算算呢
    Well, I bet you could. 我相信你肯定行
    I'll bet you could. 你肯定行啦
    I'll tell you what. Here is a NASA patch. 这样吧这是个太空总署布贴
    Why don't you have your mom sew that on your book bag? 带回家让你妈妈缝到你书包上吧
    Now, who here wants to know how astronauts go to the bathroom? 有谁想要知道太空人怎么上厕所的
    - Me. I do. - Oh, right. -我我想知道-好
    See, now, during liftoff, 其实呢火箭升空时
    all the astronauts wear diapers. 所有的太空人都穿尿布
    People often wonder why I chose 很多人常会寻思为什么
    to pursue a career in theoretical physics. 我选择进理论物理学这一领域
    I usually respond by saying 我通常都会回答
    I wanted to unravel the inner workings of the universe. 我想要揭开宇宙万物运转的核心奥秘
    Yeah, perhaps when Captain Kirk said, "To boldly go," 所以或许当柯克舰长在剧里说"勇敢前进[大便]"
    he meant in one of those, huh? 或许指的是勇敢拉一泡
    But the real answer was 但其实真实的原因是
    I wanted to prove this nincompoop wrong. 我想要证明这个猪头三错了
    Yeah, that's right. Beam me up, Potty! 说不定剧里那句是"传送我吧屎[史]考提"
    ♪ Nobody else is stronger than I am ♪ ♪ 世上没人比我强壮 ♪
    ♪ Yesterday I moved a mountain ♪ ♪ 昨天我移了一座山 ♪
    ♪ I bet I could be your hero ♪ ♪ 我相信我能当你的英雄 ♪
    ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
    ♪ I am a mighty little man ♪ ♪ 我是个了不起的小家伙 ♪
    So I saw a lawyer today. 我今天见了个律师
    Why? 为什么
    I'm putting together my last will and testament. 我在安排我的临终遗嘱
    We're gonna miss ya. 我们会想你的
    George. 乔治
    Don't worry. I ain't leaving him squat. 没事我屁都不会留给他
    Are you dyin'? 你要死了吗
    We're all dyin', honey. 我们都会死啊亲爱的
    From the second we're born, 从我们出生的那一刻起
    it's just a slip and slide into the darkness. 就在慢慢滑向死亡的深渊
    Unless you get bit by a vampire. 除非你被吸血鬼咬了
    Well, now that goes without saying. 那个还用说吗
    I don't want to die. I've only kissed one boy so far. 我不想死我才亲过一个男生而已呢
    What? 什么
    Relax. It was a long time ago. 别紧张是很久以前的事了
    Are you relaxed? 你放心了吗
    Shelly, you haven't touched your dinner. 谢利你晚饭一口都还没吃
    You feel okay? 你没事吧
    Oh, yes. I was just thinking. 没事我只是在想事情
    About what, baby? 想什么呢宝贝
    The optimal height-to-width ratio for a reusable rocket. 可回收再利用的火箭的最佳高度与宽度比
    I was just thinking the exact same thing. 我刚才也在想这件事呢
    Really? 真的吗
    Oh, Moonpie, I love you so much. 小饼饼我真是爱死你了
    It's late. What are you doing up? 很晚了你不睡在干嘛
    I'm working on the hyperbolic calculations for a rocket return. 我正在做火箭回收降落时的双曲线计算
    Need any help? 需要帮忙吗
    What? 什么
    I'm kiddin'. 开玩笑的
    Now, turn out the light and go to bed. 关灯上床睡吧
    - But... - Now. -可是...-快去
    Dad, can we afford a computer? 爸爸我们买得起电脑吗
    You do my taxes. What do you think? 我的税务是你在弄的你觉得呢
    Never mind. 那没事了
    Good night. 晚安
    Meemaw? 姥姥
    Mr. Moonpie, how might I help you? 小饼饼先生有何能为你效劳
    How much money are you planning to leave me when you die? 您去世后准备留下多少钱给我
    Nice talkin' to you. 有缘再相会
    Meemaw? 姥姥
    Want to try that again? 要重新修改你的用词吗
    I need to buy a computer 我想要买台电脑
    so I can solve the Navier-Stokes equation. 好解出纳维-斯托克斯方程
    Uh-huh. How much is a computer? 那一台电脑多少钱
    Apple has a nice one for $2,000, 苹果有一台不错的要两千块
    but the kind I need costs three million. 但我需要的那种要三百万
    Let me see what I got in the vault. 让我看看我小金库里有多少钱
    Nine bucks and, uh... 9块钱外加...
    Oh, look at that-- a peso. 瞧瞧是墨西哥披索
    It's warm. 还带着体温
    Hello, First National Bank. 您好第一国家银行
    I'd like to speak with a loan officer. 我想要跟一位信贷员谈谈
    It's regarding a second mortgage on my home. 是跟我家屋子的二次抵押有关
    My name is Sheldon Lee Cooper. 我的名字叫谢尔顿·李·库珀
    Sure, I'll hold. 好我可以等
    Oh, I hate hold music. 我讨厌死等待铃声了
    Hello. 你好
    Yes, you can help me, Dorothy Fitzpatrick. 是的你能帮到我桃乐丝·菲茨帕特里克
    I'm interested in taking out a second mortgage. 我有兴趣将房子二次抵押
    I'm nine years old. Why do you ask? 我9岁为什么这么问
    That's called age discrimination, Dorothy, 你这是年龄歧视桃乐丝
    but I'm willing to let it slide. 但我大人不记小人过
    I'm glad you find me cute, but I'm deadly serious. 你觉得我可爱是好事但我是认真的
    I need funds to buy a computer. 我需要资金来买电脑
    No, the house isn't in my name. 不房子不是在我名下
    I'm nine. We've established this. 我9岁我们已经确认过这件事了
    I do prepare the taxes for my parents, 但我父母的税都是我在帮忙报的
    and if we tighten our belts, 如果我们勒紧裤带
    we'll have sufficient equity for the loan. 抵押资产的净值足够我们申请贷款
    Sheldon, who are you talking to? 谢尔顿你在跟谁说话
    Dorothy Fitzpatrick. 桃乐丝·菲茨帕特里克
    Who's Dorothy Fitzpatrick? 桃乐丝·菲茨帕特里克是谁
    Is she a new buddy from school? 是你学校新认识的女同学吗
    She's the loan officer at The First National Bank of Medford. 她是梅德福第一国家银行的信贷员
    Why are you talking to her? 你为什么在跟她说话
    Mom, can this wait? 妈能等会儿在说吗
    I'm trying to negotiate favorable terms. 我在跟她谈有利条件呢
    Hello. Dorothy? 还在吗桃乐丝
    Hey, how come you weren't in math class? 你怎么没去上数学课
    That guy from NASA treated me like a child, 太空总署来的那个人把我当小孩对待
    and I need to prove him wrong. 我要证明他是错的
    You are a child. 你就是个小孩啊
    Tread lightly, my friend. 小心说话啊朋友
    Was Ms. Ingram upset I wasn't in class? 英格拉姆女士有因为我翘课不高兴吗
    Actually, she was happy. 她其实挺高兴呢
    She even did a little dance. 她还手足舞蹈了一会儿
    Do you know anybody with a modem? 你知道谁那里有路由器吗
    I think Radio Shack has one. Why? 睿侠电器行应该有怎么了
    I need to access thrust-to-weight ratios 我需要进约翰逊航天中心的
    from the FTP server at the Johnson Space Center. ftp服务器来得到推力重量比数据
    Then what? 之后呢
    Then I show that guy from NASA my work 给太空总署的那人看我的计算啊
    and laugh as he begs for mercy. 然后嘲笑在我面前俯首称臣的他
    You know, sometimes you sound like a super villain. 有时候你说话像个邪恶魔王
    Silence! 安静
    That'll be more effective after your voice changes. 等你长大变声后再说会比较有用
    Silence. 安静
    Mom, can you take me to Radio Shack? 妈你能带我去睿侠电器行吗
    Not today, baby. 今天不行
    I have to go food shopping and get dinner started. 我得先去买菜然后开始做晚饭
    But it's important. 但我有重要的事
    Sorry. Maybe over the weekend. 对不起啦等周末看看吧
    But it won't take that long. 但我用不了多少时间啊
    Sheldon, I said no. 谢尔顿我说了不行
    - But, Mom... - Not another word. -妈-不许再说
    What? 笑什么
    Can't I just be happy? 我穷开心不行吗
    Mom, please! 妈妈拜托了
    Sheldon Lee, I said no. 谢尔顿·李我说了不行
    I'm still happy. 我还在开心呢
    Please, Mom! You're being unfair! 求你了妈你这样很不公平
    - No. - But I really need those thrust-to-weight ratios. -还是不行-但我真的很需要推重比数据
    Do you see I'm cookin'? 你没看到我在做饭吗
    Well, take me after dinner. 那晚饭后带我去嘛
    Enough! I'm not takin' you anywhere tonight. 别再说了今晚我哪里都不会带你去
    I'm not proud of it, 我并不引以为豪
    but as a child, I was prone... 我小时候曾经也...
    to the occasional meltdown. 偶尔会气到爆炸
    Cheese and crackers! 香蕉你个大西瓜
    I'm sorry you had to hear that. 抱歉让你听到这污言秽语
    All right, I finally got him calmed down. 好啦我终于把他安抚好了
    How'd you manage that? 你怎么做到的
    Easy. Gave him a hug and a little cough syrup. 很简单给他个拥抱再喂一点感冒糖浆
    Mom!
    It's not like he's operating heavy machinery. 他又不用操作重型机械嗜睡没事的
    We can't keep putting up with this behavior. 我们不能让他这么闹下去
    - We need to ground him. - How? -我们得禁足他-怎么禁足
    If you say "No playing outside," 你跟他说"不许你出去玩了"
    he says, "Thank you." 他会说"谢谢"
    Well, we need to do something. 我们总得管教他吧
    It's just a tantrum. It's what kids do. 就是闹脾气嘛孩子都会这样
    You used to punish me all the time. 你以前整天处罚我啊
    That was different. You were a pain in the ass. 那不一样你当年就是欠揍
    I say no Radio Shack for at least a month. 要不一个月不许去睿侠电器行
    Sounds fair. 我看行
    I'll go tell him. 我去跟他说吧
    I'd wait and tell him tomorrow. 要我就会等到明天再说
    He's a little loopy right now. 他现在有点昏沉
    Good night. 晚安啦
    She drugged our son. 她用药弄晕了我们儿子
    Thus began the longest month of my life. 之后开始了我人生最漫长的一个月
    Without the ability to access the thrust-to-weight ratios, 失去了得到推重比数据的能力
    my well-intended effort to humiliate a NASA scientist 我周密的羞辱太空总署科学家大计
    ground to a halt. 受到了严重阻碍
    Mom.
    Uh... what's going on? 怎么了
    Something's wrong with Sheldon. 谢尔顿好像不舒服
    What's the matter, baby? Have a tummy ache? 怎么啦儿子肚子疼吗
    I think it's an ulcer. 有可能是胃溃疡
    Don't be silly. 别犯傻了
    - You must have eaten something. - No. -你肯定是吃错什么了-才不是
    My symptoms are consistent with an ulcer. 我的症状符合胃溃疡的病徴
    Shelly, remember when you thought you had leprosy, 谢利还记得你以为自己得了麻风病
    and it was just a patch of dry skin? 结果只是有块皮肤有点干吗
    And when you thought you had gout? Or an enlarged prostate? 还有你以为自己得了痛风或前列腺肿大
    Or mad cow? 还有疯牛症
    That was my favorite. 那次是我的最爱
    Well, this is different. 这次真的不一样
    Maybe we should take him to the doctor. 或许我们该带他去看医生
    Listen to your wife-- ulcers are serious. 听你老婆的话啊胃溃疡是很严重的
    Well, I've never seen this in someone so young, 我从没在这么小的病人身上看到
    but, uh, your son has an ulcer. 但你儿子的确是得了胃溃疡
    Thank you. 谢谢
    How could this happen? 怎么会这样
    Uh, there are a number of factors. 有好几个可能因素
    Has he been under some unusual stress lately? 他最近有遭受什么特殊的压力吗
    Yes. She won't take me to Radio Shack. 有她不带我去睿侠电器行
    Go wait outside. 去外面等
    I've heard some interesting research 我听过一些有趣的研究
    about treating ulcers with antimicrobials. 说用抗菌剂可以治胃溃疡
    Go. 出去
    And you're surprised I have an ulcer. 你还好意思惊讶我得胃溃疡
    I'm surprised I don't have one. 我还惊讶我为什么没得呢
    Um, Radio Shack? 睿侠电器行是怎么回事
    He's trying to figure out how to help NASA land rockets. 他想算出怎么帮忙太空总署回收火箭
    Oh. Well, that's a nice thing. 这挺不错的啊
    He's just doing it out of spite. 但他是为了报仇才这么做
    Okay. 好吧
    Well, keep him off spicy foods for the time being, 这段期间别让他吃辣的食物

    获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“少年谢尔顿”

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:少年谢尔顿第1季第6集台词

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/hjjymltx.html