美文网首页比格尔英语
从情侣到家庭,全场景餐厅点餐服务英语口语

从情侣到家庭,全场景餐厅点餐服务英语口语

作者: 比格尔英语 | 来源:发表于2019-08-03 15:19 被阅读2次

    01

    客人赶时间

    Hurry Up!

    Coffee Service During The Meal

    Customer: Do you have a vacant seat? 

    顾客:你们有空位置吗?

    Waiter: Yes, this way, please. 

    服务员:是的,请走这边。

    W: Is this table all right? 

    这张桌子可以吗?

    C: Good. Thank you. 

    很好,谢谢你。

    C: Menu, please. 

    请拿菜单来。

    W: Right away, sir. 

    先生,我马上就拿。

    W: What would you like, sir? 

    先生,你要吃什么呢?

    C: I don't have much time. What can you serve fast? 

    我没有太多时间,什么食物能上的快一些?

    W: Well, how about curry and rice? 

    哦,来咖哩饭怎样?

    C: Anything else? 

    还有别的吗?

    W: Spaghetti meat sauce and pilaf. 

    意大利肉酱面和肉饭。

    C: I'll take pilaf. What kind of pilaf do you have? 

    我就要肉饭,你们有什么肉饭呢?

    W: We serve chicken and shrimp. 

    我们有鸡肉饭和虾仁饭。

    C:  Shrimp pilaf, please. And also coffee, please. 

    请来虾仁饭,还要一杯咖啡。

    W: Very well, sir. Would you like coffee with your meal? 

    很好,先生,你的咖啡和餐食一齐来吗?

    C: Yes, with my meal, please. 

    是的,请随餐食送来。

    W: Coffee, sir. Would you like some cream(in your coffee)? 

    先生,咖啡来了,你的咖啡要加点奶油吗?

    C: Yes, please. 

    是的,请。

    W: Sorry to have kept you waiting. 

    对不起,让你久等了。

    C: Thank you. 

    谢谢你。

    C: Bring me a fork instead of spoon, please. 

    请给我叉子代替汤匙。

    W: Oh, sorry. I'll bring it right now, sir. 

    啊,抱歉,先生,我马上就拿来。

    C: Pilaf is good taste. 

    肉饭味道很好。

    W: Thank you, sir. Would you like another cup of coffee?

    谢谢你,先生。 你还想再来一杯咖啡吗?

    C: I've finished. Where can I pay for my meal? 

    我已吃饱了,我要到哪里付账呢?

    W: Please pay the cashier. 

    请到柜台付账。

    C: Yes, thank you. Good-bye. 

    是的,谢谢你,再见。

    W: Thank you. Come again, sir. 

    谢谢你,先生。请再光临。

    C: Thank you. I will. 

    谢谢你,我会的。

    02

    悠闲时光

    Enjoy  your Time

    Waitress: Good afternoon. What would youlike?

    女服务员:下午好,你要吃点什么?

    Customer: I'd like to have a hamburger andCoke, please. And also give me coffee with my hamburger.

    顾客:我想吃汉堡和可口可乐,同时上汉堡时再来一杯咖啡。

    W: A hamburger and Coke. Coffee with yourhamburger.

    汉堡和可口可乐,上汉堡时再来一杯咖啡。

    C: Okay. Good.

    是的,很好。

    W: Would you like Coke now?

    你现在要喝可口可乐吗?

    C: Yes, now, please.

    是的,现在就要。

    W: Sorry to have kept you waiting.Hamburger and coffee, sir. Would you like some cream?

    抱歉,让你久等了,汉堡和咖啡到,先生,来点奶油吗?

    C: No, thank you. Just black.

    不谢谢你,只要咖啡。

    W: Are you through, sir?

    先生,你吃完了吗?

    C: Yes, I'm through.

    是的,我吃完了。

    W: Would you like some more coffee?

    你还要再来点咖啡吗?

    C: Yes, please.

    是的,请。

    W: How about some sweet?

    来些甜点怎样?

    C: Well, let me have the menu again.

    哦,让我再看一下菜单。

    W: All right.

    好的。

    C: Let me see. . . I'll have an apple pie ala mode.

    让我考虑一下……我就要一个苹果派。

    W: Apple pie a la mode. Just a moment,please.

    苹果派,请等一会儿。

    C: Thank you.

    谢谢你。

    W: Here is your pie a la mode, sir.

    先生,你的苹果派来了。

    C: Oh, I don't like whipped cream. Wouldyou please take it away?

    啊,我不喜欢奶油,请你把它拿掉好吗?

    W: Sorry. Yes, sir.

    抱歉,是的,先生。

    W: Is it all right?

    这样可以了吗?

    C: Yes, that's it. Thank you.

    是的,就那样,谢谢你。

    03

    等位

    No Table

    Customer: Is that table vacant?

    顾客:那张桌子是空的吗?

    Waiter: Sorry, that table is reserved, sir.The restaurant is full now, so will you wait for a while?

    服务员:对不起,那张桌子已订了,先生,现在餐厅全满座了,所以请你们稍等一会好吗?

    C: That's all right. I'll wait.

    那没关系,我就等一会吧。

    W: Now we have a table near the garden,sir.

    现在我们有一张靠花园的桌子,先生。

    C: Oh, is that right? Thank you, please.

    啊,是那样吗?谢谢你,请。

    W: Today is very hot. Will you take anycold drink before your meal?

    今天很热,饭前你要喝些冷饮吗?

    C: Well, yes. I'll have a Coca Cola,please.

    哦,是的,我就要喝可口可乐,请。

    W: Coca Cola, yes, sir. Shall I put someice in it?

    可口可乐,是的,先生,里面要加点冰吗?

    C: Yes, plenty of ice, please.

    是的,请多加一点儿。

    W: Very well, sir.

    好的,先生。

    W: Can I have your order, please?

    你要点菜了吗?

    C: Yes, please. Well. . ., I'll have onionsoup, tossed green salad, veal cutlet and some French bread.

    是的,请,哦……我要洋葱汤、拌青菜沙拉、牛肉片以及法国面包。

    W: Onion soup, tossed green salad, vealcutlet and French bread. I'm sorry, but French bread is sold out, sir. Howabout soft rolls or raisin bread?

    洋葱汤,拌青菜沙拉,牛肉片以及法国面包,很抱歉法国面包已卖完了,先生,来点软卷或葡萄面包怎样?

    C: Well, then I'll take raisin bread. Twopieces.

    哦,那么我就要葡萄面包,两片。

    W: Yes, sir. And would you care for yoursalad before your meat?

    是的,先生,请问沙拉比肉先上吗?

    C: Yes, before the meat or during the meat,either will do. Thank you.

    是的,肉来前或肉来时都可以,谢谢你。

    W: Certainly, sir. Just a minute, please.

    当然,先生,请等一会儿。

    W: Sorry to have kept you waiting. The dishis very hot. Be careful, please.

    抱歉让你久等了,这菜很汤,请小心。

    C: What kind of cheese is this?

    这叫什么乳酪?

    W: Gruyere cheese made in Switzerland, sir.

    干酪是瑞士做的,先生。

    C: Good. Can I have some more?

    好,我可以多吃一些吗?

    W: I'll leave it here, and help yourself tothe cheese.

    我把它放在这儿,你自己随便吃吧。

    C: That's enough. Take it away.

    那够了,拿走吧。

    W: Yes, sir.

    是的,先生。

    C: The soup is very delicious.

    这汤味道很好。

    W: Thank you. I'll serve salad right now,sir. What kind of dressing would you like on it?

    谢谢你,现在我就把沙拉拿来,你喜欢什么汁呢?

    C: Thousand Island dressing, please, andbring a piece of cut lemon.

    请给我千岛汁,并要一片切开的柠檬。

    W: Thousand Island dressing and a piece ofcut lemon. All right, sir.

    要千岛汁和一片切开的柠檬,好的,先生。

    C: Excuse me, bring me another Coca Cola,please.

    对不起,请再给我一杯可口可乐。

    W: Yes, sir.

    好的,先生。

    W: Veal cutlet, sir.

    您点的牛肉片,先生。

    C: Thank you.

    谢谢你。

    W: How did you find the veal cutlet?

    你觉得牛肉片怎样?

    C: Very tender. Good taste, thank you.

    很嫩,味道很好,谢谢你。

    04

    点牛排

    Steak Service

    Customer: Just one.

    顾客:只一个人。

    Waiter: Just one. Is this table all right?

    服务员:只一个人,这张桌子可以吗?

    C: All right, thank you.

    好的,谢谢你。

    W: What would you like today?

    你今天喜欢吃什么?

    C: I think I believe. . . , chicken creamsoup, sirloin steak, green salad with my steak and more rolls, please.

    我想我相信……奶油鸡汤、牛排,青菜沙拉和牛排一起上,再来一些圆形小面包。

    W: How would you like your steak, sir?

    你的牛排要怎样吃呢?

    C: I want medium well.

    我要五成熟就好了。

    W: Medium rare, sir?

    三成熟吗,先生?

    C: Oh, no, medium well.

    啊,不,要七成熟。

    W: Medium well done?

    七成熟吗?

    C: That's right. Not medium rate, butmedium well.

    不错,不要三成熟,而是五成熟。

    W: Yes, sir.

    好的,先生。

    W: Green salad and rolls, sir.

    蔬菜沙拉和软包。

    C: Good.

    好的。

    C: And what kind of dressing do you have?

    你们有什么沙拉酱呢?

    W: We have French and Thousand Islanddressing.

    我们有法式的和千岛汁。

    C: I want French dressing.

    我要法汁。

    W: Very well, sir.

    很好,先生。

    W: Enjoy your meal, sir.

    先生,你慢慢享用。

    C: Just a minute. Could I have coffee now?

    请等一会儿,现在给我一杯咖啡好吗?

    W: Certainly, sir.

    当然,先生。

    W: Coffee, sir. Hot water, sir.

    咖啡,先生,热水,先生。

    C: Oh, it's very kind of you.

    啊,你人太好了。

    05

    情侣点单

    Serving A Couple

    Waiter: Good evening.

    服务员:晚上好。

    Customer: A table for two, please.

    顾客:我们两位,谢谢。

    W: Yes, sir. I'll seat you. This way, please.

    是的,先生,我就安排你坐,请走这边。

    C: Thank you.

    谢谢你。

    W: Menu, please.

    这是菜单。

    C: Thank you.

    谢谢你。

    W: Are you ready to order?

    你准备好点菜了吗?

    C: Yes, we are ready. She takes consommé, I take New England clam chowder, and jumbo burger for her, minute steak and rolls for me. What comes with my steak?

    是的,我们准备点了,她要清汤,我要新英格兰哈肉羹,她要大的肉饼,我要小排和圆形小面包,我的牛排什么时间来呢?

    W: French fries and Brussels sprouts, sir.

    法车煎炸的和布鲁塞尔芽甘蓝,先生。

    C: Good, all right. I'll take that.

    好的,就这样,我就要这些。

    W: Well, consommé and jumbo burger for the lady, and minute steak, rolls for you. All right. How would you like your steak, sir?

    哦,清汤和大肉饼给女士,小排和圆形面包给你,好的,先生,你的牛排要怎样吃呢?

    C: Rare, please.

    请给我生的。

    W: Rare, yes, sir.

    是的,先生,生的。

    C: You don't have no hurry, we have plenty of time.

    你不必着急,我们有充裕的时间。

    W: Thank you, sir. Just a minute, please.

    谢谢你,先生,请等一会儿。

    C: Excuse me, will you put some ice in this water?

    对不起,请你放点冰到这水里好吗?

    W: Surely.

    当然可以。

    C: Also for her.

    也给她。

    W: Yes, all right.

    是的,没有问题。

    W: Would you like some coffee or tea during the meal?

    吃饭时你要喝点咖啡不是茶呢?

    C: No, afterwards.

    不,稍候。

    W: Yes, sir.

    是的,先生。

    W: Sorry to have kept you waiting. Consommé, and New England clam chowder. Some crackers, please.

    抱歉让你久等了,清汤、新英格兰肉羹和一些饼干。

    C: Thank you. Hum. . ., that smells nice!

    谢谢你,唔……那味道真好!

    W: Are you through, ma'am?

    你吃完了吗,夫人?

    C: Yes, I am through.

    是的,我吃完了。

    C: I'm through.

    我吃完了。

    W: Jumbo burger, and minute steak.

    大肉饼和小牛排。

    C: Oh, how big!

    啊,有多大!

    C: Steak is good, and nice.

    牛排好面棒。

    W: May I clear your table?

    我可以请理你的桌子吗?

    C: Yes, we're all through.

    是的,我们大家都吃完了。

    W: Would you like any sweet or coffee?

    你要吃甜点和咖啡吗?

    C: I'll take custard pudding.

    我要吃鸡蛋布丁。

    W: Custard pudding for the lady and coffee for you. All right.

    鸡蛋布丁给女士而咖啡给你,就这样。

    C: Waiter, check, please.

    服务员,请拿账单来。

    W: Thank you. Here you are.

    谢谢你,这就是。

    C: We enjoyed the meal. Thank you.

    我们吃得很舒服,谢谢你。

    W: Thank you very much.

    非常感谢你。

    C: Good-bye. I'll see you.

    再见,以后见。

    06

    家庭点单

    Serving A Family

    Head Waiter: Good evening. How many persons?

    领班服务员:晚上好,您几位?

    Customer: Two and a half.

    顾客:两个半人。

    H. W: Two and a half. Yes, I will seat you. This way, please.

    两个半人,是的,我替你找座位,请走这边。

    H. W: Is this table all right?

    这张桌子可以吗?

    C: Very good, thank you.

    很好,谢谢你。

    H. W: The waiter takes care of you now. Just a moment, please.

    现在服务员来为你们服务了,请等一会儿。

    C: Thank you.

    谢谢你。

    Waiter: Are you waited on?

    服务员:你们有人服务吗?

    C: No not yet.

    不,还没有。

    W: I'll be with you in a moment.

    我马上就来为你们服务。

    C: Okay.

    好的。

    W: I'm sorry to have kept you waiting. I'll take your order.

    我很抱歉让你们久等了,我就来记录你点的菜。

    C: What would you like, mamma?

    妈妈,你要吃什么?

    C: Well, let me see. . . , I'll have fried prawns and some rolls.

    哦,让我想想……我要吃炸虾和一些面包。

    C: What would you like, Percy?

    柏西,你要吃什么呢?

    C: I'll have a hamburger and a glass of milk.

    我要吃汉堡和一杯牛奶。

    C: Papa have a pork chop and rolls.

    爸爸要吃猪排和小面包。

    C: Have you got our orders clearly?

    你清楚了我们点的菜吗?

    W: Yes, fried prawns and rolls for the lady, a hamburger and fresh milk for your child and then pork chop and rolls for you.

    是的,炸虾和小面包给女士,汉堡和鲜奶给你的孩子,然后猪排和小面包给你。

    C: That's right. And what vegetables come with the pork chop?

    就是这样,而猪排带有什么青菜呢?

    W: A corn on the cob and spinach, and also a pineapple ring on top.

    在上面放有玉米、菠菜和凤梨环。

    C: Good, I'll have it. Thank you.

    好,我就要它,谢谢你。

    W: Will you take anything to drink before your meal?

    饭前你们要喝点什么呢?

    C: No, just water.

    不,只要水。

    W: Yes, sir.

    是的,先生。

    W: Shall I bring a high chair for the child?

    要我拿张高椅子给小孩吗?

    C: No, thank you. He is not a baby. Is that right, Percy?

    不,谢谢你,他不是婴儿,柏西那样行吗?

    W: Yes, ma'am? Just a minute, please.

    是的,夫人,请等一会儿。

    C: Excuse me, waiter. Can I have Worcestershire sauce, please?

    对不起,服务员,请给我香醋好吗?

    W: Certainly. . . Here you are.

    当然可以……这就是。

    C: Thank you.

    谢谢你。

    W: Enjoy your meal.

    请尽情享用。

    C: Thanks a lot.

    多谢。

    C: Check, please.

    请把账单拿来。

    W: Yes, sir.

    是的,先生。

    C: Is the service charge included?

    服务费包括在内吗?

    W: Yes, it's included, sir.

    是的,包括在内了,先生。

    C: Okay. . ., shall we go?

    好的……我们走吧?

    W: Thank you very much.

    非常谢谢你。

    C: Thank you. We enjoyed our meal.

    谢谢你,我们吃得愉快。

    W: Thank you.

    谢谢你。

    相关文章

      网友评论

        本文标题:从情侣到家庭,全场景餐厅点餐服务英语口语

        本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/hqvjdctx.html