慎重地选择朋友
Step 3. Choose friends carefully.
3.慎重地选择朋友。
First of all, I do not choose my friends by their financial statements.
首先,我不会把理财状况作为挑选朋友的标准。
I have friends who have actually taken a vow of poverty as well as friends who earn millions every year.
我既有穷困潦倒的朋友,也有每年都有数百万美元进账的朋友,
The point is that I learn from all of them.
因为我相信“三人行,必有我师”。
I've noticed that my friends with money talk about money.
我会注意我有钱的朋友是如何谈论金钱的。
They're interested in the subject.
他们对这个话题感兴趣。
So I learn from them, and they learn from me.
这样,我通过交谈向他们学习,他们也向我学习。
My friends who are in dire straits financially do not like talking about money, business, or investing.
另一些朋友经济上很困难,他们不爱谈论金钱、生意或投资。
They often think it rude. So I also learn from my friends who struggle financially.
他们认为这既粗俗又不明智。但我也能从他们那里学到许多知识。
I find out what not to do.
我会知道什么东西不可以去做。
Step 4. Master a formula and then learn a new one.
4.掌握一种模式,然后再学习一种新的模式。
In order to make bread, every baker follows a recipe, even if it's only held in their head.
面包师要按照一定的配方做面包,即使配方只是记在脑子里。
The same is true for making money.
挣钱也是一样的道理,这也是金钱有时被称做“面包圈”的原因。
When it comes to money, the masses generally have one basic formula they learned in school and that is: Work for money.
在钱的问题上,大多数人一般只知道一个基本的挣钱模式,这个模式是他们从学校学来的,就是为了金钱工作。
The formula I see that is predominant in the world is that every day millions of people get up, and go to work, earn money, pay bills, balance checkbooks, buy some mutual funds, and go back to work.
在我看来,这是一个统治着全世界的模式:每天千百万人起床、上班、挣钱、支付账单、平衡支票簿、购买共同基金,然后再去工作。
That is the basic formula, or recipe.
这是一个基本的模式或配方。
If you're tired of what you're doing, or you're not making enough, it's simply a case of changing the formula via which you make money.
如果你对自己所做的工作感到厌倦或是你挣的钱不够多,那么很简单,改变你的挣钱模式吧。
网友评论