美文网首页
【Handling Office Conflicts】Unit1

【Handling Office Conflicts】Unit1

作者: Cinny_y | 来源:发表于2019-03-11 08:17 被阅读0次

处理办公室冲突

Excuse me, do you have a minute?对不起,你有空吗?

I'm sorry, not right now.对不起,现在不行。

I'll be free in about 15 minutes.我15分钟后有空。

Could you come back then?那你能回来吗?

No, I'm afraid we have an emergency upstairs.不,恐怕楼上有紧急情况。

Can't you handle it?你不能处理吗?

No, I think it would be best if you were there.不,我想你最好在那儿。

OK, I'll finish this call and be right with you.好的,我接完电话,马上就来。

What's the problem ? They have an emergency upstairs.怎么了?楼上有紧急情况。


OK, what is it?好的,这是什么?

Kevin and Bob are shouting at each other, and it's upsetting everyone.凯文和鲍勃互相大喊大叫,这让每个人都很难过。

Oh, not again.哦,别再说了。

Those two have got to grow up.那两个必须长大。

Who started it?是谁开始的?

I'm not sure, but they were even pushing each other.我不确定,但他们甚至互相推挤。

In this case, "they have to grow up " means to act like adults and not children.在这种情况下,“他们必须长大”意味着要像成年人而不是儿童那样行动。


OK, this is unacceptable.好吧,这是不可接受的。

You run on ahead and warn them that I'm coming.你跑到前面警告他们我要来。

I want them to calm down before I get there.我要他们在我到之前冷静下来。

Can you do that?你能做到吗?

OK, I'll do what I can to calm them down.好的,我会尽我所能让他们平静下来。

But you know Kevin, he is such a hot head.但你知道,凯文,他是个火爆的人。

Kevin is a hot head means he can't control his motions.凯文头脑发热,意味着他无法控制自己的动作。


OK, Kevin, I've warned you before.好的,凯文,我以前警告过你。

This is got to stop.这必须停止。

Yes, I know.是的,我知道。

But Bob doesn't cooperate.但鲍勃不合作。

He is impossible to work with.他不可能和他一起工作。

Even so, you can't go around pushing people.即便如此,你也不能到处推人。

That's no way to handle things.这不是处理事情的方法。

If you weren't doing such a good job, I'd have to let you go right now.如果你做得不好,我现在就让你走。

Your behavior just isn't acceptable.你的行为是不可接受的。

"To let him go" means to fire him.“让他走”是指解雇他。


Yeah, I understand and I'm sorry.是的,我理解,我很抱歉。

I just can't stand working with him.我就是受不了和他一起工作。

I'm not sure what to do.我不知道该怎么办。

What will you do if you were me.如果你是我,你会怎么做?

Do you have any suggestions?你有什么建议吗?

To be honest, if I were you, I wouldn't have the two of us work in the same office.老实说,如果我是你,我就不会让我们两个在同一个办公室工作。

I know Bob has been with the company longer than I have, but he's doing a terrible job.我知道鲍勃在公司呆的时间比我长,但他干得很糟糕。

When you are not around, he just bullies people.你不在的时候,他只是欺负别人。

People are afraid of him.人们都害怕他。

Why are people afraid of Bob? He acts like a bully.为什么人们害怕鲍勃?他表现得像个恶霸。

How does Kevin feel like working with Bob? He can't stand it.凯文觉得和鲍勃一起工作怎么样?他受不了。


OK, I'll look into it a bit more.好的,我再看一看。

But you got to promise me to keep cool and not let this happen again.但你必须保证我保持冷静,不要让这再次发生。

OK, I'll try to handle things differently next time.好吧,下次我会尝试以不同的方式处理事情。

He'll "look into it" a bit more means he's going to get more information.他会更多地“调查”这意味着他会得到更多的信息。

Kevin thinks Bob doesn't cooperate and is difficult to work with.凯文认为鲍勃不合作,很难合作。

相关文章

网友评论

      本文标题:【Handling Office Conflicts】Unit1

      本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/irgruqtx.html