第一课
Ted: Oh, I’m really sorry. Are you OK?
泰德: 噢,我很抱歉,你还好吗?
Ana: I’m fine. But I’m not very good at this.
安娜: 我还好。但我不是很擅长这个。
Ted: Neither am I. Say, are you from South America?
泰德: 我也不是。喂,你是从南美洲来的吗?
Ana: Yes, I am originally. I was born in Argentina.
安娜: 是的,我本来就是这里的。我出生在阿根廷。
Ted: Did you grow up there?
泰德: 你是在那里长大的吗?
Ana: Yes, I did, but my family moved here eight years ago, when I was in high school.
安娜: 是的,但是八年前我的家人就搬到这里,那时我还在上高中。
Ted: And where did you learn to Rollerblade?
泰德: 你在哪里学的滑旱冰?
Ana: Here in the park. This is only my second time.
安娜: 在公园里。这只是我的第二次。
Ted: Well, it’s my first time. Can you give me some lessons?
泰德: 嗯,这是我第一次。你能给我一些经验总结吗?
Ana: Sure. Just follow me.
安娜: 当然,跟我来吧。
Ted: By the way, my name is Ted.
泰德: 顺便说一下,我的名字叫泰德。
Ana: And I’m Ana. Nice to meet you.
安娜: 我是安娜。很高兴认识你。
网友评论