作者: 摘星怪R | 来源:发表于2020-10-29 22:22 被阅读0次

    When I consider every thing that grows.

    当我看到一切生长者,

    Holds in perfection but a little moment.

    只在刹那间能够完美。

    That this huge stage presenteth nought but shows.

    世界的舞台上一无所有,

    Whereon the stars in secret influence comment.

    唯有星辰在秘密之中牵引。

    When I perceive that men as plants increase.

    我看到人类如草木般生长,

    Cheered and check'd even by the self-same sky.

    被同样的天空赋予兴衰。

    Vaunt in their youthful sap, at height decrease.

    少时繁茂,日中则仄,

    And wear their brave state out of memory.

    一切美好都从记忆中被抹去。

    Then the conceit of this inconstant stay.

    于是这瞬间停留的诡计,

    Sets you most rich in youth before my sight.

    让你青春的容颜出现在了我的面前。

    Where wasteful Time debateth with Decay.

    而残暴的时间与腐朽商议,

    To change your day of youth to sullied night.

    要把你青春的白日变成暗淡的黑夜。

    And all in war with Time for love of you.

    为了爱你,我将与时间对抗。

    As he takes from you, I engraft you new.

    它从你身上夺走的,我会重新嫁接。

    ——莎士比亚

    (译者:宝树)

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/kaolvktx.html