“万里何愁南共北,两心那论生和死。”
A thousand miles could not keep them apart,
Nor even death could sever heart from heart.
“昨见宫女杨玉环,德性温和,丰姿秀丽。卜兹吉日,册为贵妃。已曾传旨,在华清池赐浴,命永新、念奴伏侍更衣。”
I have noticed that a maid of honor named Jade Ring Yang is gentle and beautiful. Choosing this auspicious day I am making her my sovereign lady. I have ordered to give her a bath in the Hot Spring of the Flowery Pool, and told Ever Fresh and Mindful Maid to wait on her.
原来许老的名字翻译也是这样做的,杨玉环 Jade Ring Yang,永新 Ever Fresh,念奴 Mindful Maid...甄嬛传的网络英译倒是很有许老的风格哇,叶答应 Leaf Agree,安常在 Safety Always Here,曹贵人 Cao So Expensive O(∩_∩)O~
“前往曲江,恰好遇着三国夫人,一个个天姿国色。唉,唐天子,唐天子!你有了一位贵妃,又添上这几个阿姨,好不风流也!”
On my way to the River Bend, I have caught a glimpse of the three duchesses, each of them a celestial beauty. Ah, Son of Heaven, emperor of Tang! You have not only the beautiful Lady Yang, but her three sisters too. How fortunate you are!
安禄山有点过分了哈,把三国夫人叫做阿姨...
“(小生)我看大姐的脸上,倒有几件宝贝。
(净)什么宝贝?
(小生)你看眼嵌猫睛石,额雕玛瑙纹,蜜蜡装牙齿,珊瑚镶嘴唇。”
Squire: I find your face has its share of jewels too.
Woman: What jewels?
Squire: Her eyes are cat's eye stone; Her wrinkled forehead has the agate's line; Her teeth are made of amber-bone, Her lips of coral fine.
“乌鸦与喜鹊同行,吉凶事全然未保。”
The magpie goes together with crow. I do not know if it is weal or woe.
“君恩如水付东流,得宠忧移失宠愁。”
Imperial favor goes as water eastward flows. Whether it's won or lost, you are alike in woes.
“雪隐鹭鸶飞始见,柳藏鹦鹉语方知。”
Hidden behind the snow, the egret white Cannot be seen unless in flight.
In willow tree a parrot's hard to seek, If it does not begin to speak.
“问、问、问、问华萼娇,怕、怕、怕、怕不似楼东花更好。有、有、有、有梅枝儿曾占先春,又、又、又、又何用绿杨牵绕。”
Ask, ask, ask the Blooming Flower
If, if, if it's as fair as that in Eastern Bower!
Since, since, since spring mume blossoms please,
Do, do, do you still need green willow trees?
“意中人,人中意。则那些无情花鸟也情痴,一般的解结双头学并栖。”
I am in love with you And you in love with me.
Even the love-birds in view Are lovesick of the blooming tree.
“百年离别在须臾,一代红颜为君尽!”
In a moment I'll bid an eternal adieu To my lord for whom I'd lose my rosy hue.
“当年貌比桃花,桃花,今朝命绝梨花,梨花。”
Then fair as peach blossom was she, As peach blossom was she!
Now she is dead under a pear tree, Dead under a pear tree.
网友评论