美文网首页
###***唐顿庄园#S01#E04***###

###***唐顿庄园#S01#E04***###

作者: shenyangrico | 来源:发表于2019-03-18 13:14 被阅读0次

###***唐顿庄园#S01#E04***###

You`re hiding behind him, but he`s not what you think he is.你是当局者迷他不是你想的那种人

Oh, go home,William, if you are going to be such a spoilsport.你非要这么扫兴还是回家吧威廉

All right,I will.好回就回

Come back!She didn’t`t mean it!回来他不是那个意思

I must go.我得走了

But it`s been lovely to see you again, Joe, really.但是能再次见到你真好乔真的

And you know what I`m asking?你知道我要问你什么吧

You haven`t asked anything yet.你还什么都没问呢

But you know what it is, when I do.但时候到了你知道我要问什么吧

I`m going to stop here at the pub, until I hear from you.我会在酒吧暂住知道你给我回复

Oh, and take your time.你不用着急

I`d rather wait a week for the right answer than我宁愿为好消息等上一周

get a wrong one in a hurry.也不想匆匆忙忙听到坏消息

Think about it carefully.好好想清楚

I will.I promise you that.我会的我保证

You mustn’t let Thomas get you down.别被托马斯搞得没了心气

He`s just jealous. Everyone likes you better than him.他只是嫉妒每个人都更喜欢你

Not everyone.有人就不是

Then she`s a foolish girl and she doesn’t deserve you.那她就是个傻姑娘配不上你

Though why am I encouraging you?哎呀我这不是怂恿你吗

Forget all that. For 10 years, at least.现在别想这些至少再等十年吧

You`re a kind woman,Mrs Hughes你真是个好人休斯太太

I don`t know我不知道

how this house would run without you.I don`t, truly.这个庄园没有你会是怎样真的

Stop flannelling and get on.别溜须拍马了干活去

before I betray you to Mr Carson.要不我找卡森先生打小报告

No one hits the bull`s eye with the first arrow.没有人第一次就能成功

I`ve got something I`d like to talk to you about,我有点事想对你说

if you have a minute.不知你有没有时间

Before I first came here as head housemaid,在我来庄园做女仆领班之前

I was walking out with a farmer.我曾经和一个农夫情投意合

When I told him I`d taken a job at Downton,当我告诉他我在唐顿找到工作时

he asked me to marry him.他向我求婚了

I was a farmer`s daughter from Argyll,我是来自阿盖尔农夫的女儿

so I knew the life.所以我很清楚那种生活

He was very nice,他人很好

but then I came here and I did well and …但那时我在这里干的不错

I didn’t want to give it up.不想就这样放弃

So I told him no, and he married someone else.所以我拒绝了他然后他娶了别人

She died three years ago.三年前他的妻子去世了

And last month he wrote, asking to see me again.上个月我收到了他的信说他想再见我一面

And I agreed.Because all this time I`ve wondered.我同意了因为我一直没能忘怀 

Go on.说下去

I met him the other night.昨晚我去见了他

We had dinner at the Grantham Arms,我们在格兰瑟姆埃姆斯共进了晚餐

and after, he took me to the fair.然后他带我去了嘉年华

And he was horrible and fat and red-faced,他变得又肥又丑脸色涨红

and you couldn’t think what you ever saw in him.你心想当初怎会看上他

He was still a nice man.He is still a nice man.他是个好人他还是个好人

Well, he was a bit red-faced.脸色的确有点涨红

and his suite was a little tight,  but none of that matters.他的衣服也有点紧但这些都不重要

In the real ways, he hadn’t`changed.他的为人没有变

And he proposed again and you accepted?他再次向你求婚你答应了

In many ways, I wanted to accept.百转千回我真想答应他

But I`m not that farm girl any more.但我不再是那个农场女孩了

I was flattered, of course, but…这当然让我受宠若惊但

I`ve changed, Mr Carson.我变了卡森先生

Life`s altered you, as it`s altered me.生活改变了你我

And what would be the point of living如果我们拒绝被生活改变

If we didn’t let life change us?那生活又有什么意义呢

You won`t be leaving, then?你不会离开对吧

Leaving?When would I ever find the time?离开哪有时间离开啊

相关文章

  • ###***唐顿庄园#S01#E04***###

    ###***唐顿庄园#S01#E04***### You`re hiding behind him, but he...

  • 百草园||观影《唐顿庄园2》

    《唐顿庄园2》是英国电影《唐顿庄园》的续集,唐顿庄园大幅的田园镜头真是太美了,庄园主人一家是上层社会的夫人和绅士,...

  • 应变与求变 ——观《唐顿庄园》有感

    应变与求变 ——观《唐顿庄园》有感 最近利用闲暇时间,看了风靡全球的经典英剧《唐顿庄园》。它讲述的是,唐顿庄园格兰...

  • 别让活着的平凡卑微到死去的尘埃里

    周末看了一部电影《唐顿庄园》,故事主线是英国国王和王后要去唐顿庄园住一晚。唐顿庄园立刻热闹忙碌起来,开始筹备布置,...

  • 唐顿庄园

    孤木不成林,孤燕不成夏

  • 唐顿庄园

    唐顿庄园,这部英剧,总共是六季。现在都看完了。 看的想吐,看的做梦都在说英语。 首先,开始看的时候,被复杂的人物和...

  • 唐顿庄园

    想不起是从什么时候开始看这部剧,但依稀记得写论文的那些日子,反复去斟酌一到三季的台词。说起来,还有些想念写论文日子...

  • 唐顿庄园

    我为自己的心感到骄傲 它曾受戏弄曾经心焦曾遭破碎 却依然鲜活跳动

  • 唐顿庄园

    看完《唐顿庄园》1-5季,感叹:浅水喧哗,深水沉默。说它是“深水”大概因为“厚度”,对,剧情所呈现的“社会的厚度”...

  • 唐顿庄园

    那么,我来谈谈最近看的《Dowton Abbey》 . 首先表明我的观点,虽然我没有看完(只看到了第四部,看不下去...

网友评论

      本文标题:###***唐顿庄园#S01#E04***###

      本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/koyvmqtx.html