![](https://img.haomeiwen.com/i14568724/95f508f7c6a981ad.jpg)
1. I'm not sure what I want to do.
我不确定我想做什么。
类似的表达还有:
I don't think I know what I want.
我觉得我不知道我想要什么。
I'm really unsure about what I want to do.
我真的不确定我想做什么。
I'm feeling really indecisive.
我真觉得没法决定。
2. I'm nervous. I don't want to.
我好紧张,我不想那么做。
紧张之下的犹豫我们还可以说:
I'm too worried, so I don't want to.
我很担心,所以我不想这么做。
I don't want to. I'm worried about the outcome.
我不想,我担心结果。
I'm having second thoughts.
我再想想啊。
3. It would be better if I had talked to them.
如果我和他们谈过,可能结果会更好。
对没做的事情感到后悔:
I should have spoken to them.
我应该跟他们谈谈的。
I knew I should have talked to them. I regret not doing so.
我知道我应该和他们谈谈,我后悔没那么做。
I knew I should have listened to my gut instead. I thought about it too much.
我知道我应该听从内心的感觉,是我想得太多了。
4. I wish I didn't hesitate.
我希望我没有犹豫。
类似的表达还有:
I wish I went for it.
我希望我努力去做了。
I shouldn't have hesitated.
我不应该犹豫的。
I shouldn't have been so indecisive.
我不该那么犹豫不决的。
I really should have made a decision sooner.
我真应该尽早作决定。
5. It's up in the air.
还没确定。
还在犹豫中,我们还可以这样说:
I can't say for sure.
我也说不准。
I haven't decided yet.
我还没确定。
I haven't made up my mind.
我还没拿定主意呢。
I can't make a decision now.
我现在没法做决定。
早检测论文查重系统小编祝大家顺利通过~~~
网友评论