2015年6月28日
明月千里寄相思 / Moon, please send my regards to far away
夜色茫茫罩四周
Darkness of night shrounds around.
天边新月如钩
Crescent moon hangs on the horizon.
回忆往事恍如梦
The pasts are like dreams in the memory.
重寻梦境何处求
But no longer found in dreams.
人隔千里路悠悠
We're separated far away.
未曾遥问心已愁
I feel grief to give my regards.
请明月代问候
Please, moon, you help me to.
思念的人儿泪常流
The yearning one she often cries.
月色蒙蒙夜未尽
Moonlight is blurry, night is lasting.
周遭寂寞宁静
I feel lonely and tranquil.
桌上寒灯光不明
Dim lamp with dusky light on the desk,
伴我独坐苦孤零
Accompanies me to solely sit.
人隔千里无音讯
I can't hear you from far away.
却待遥问终无凭
And I have no way of contacting.
请明月代传信
Please, moon, you help me to.
寄我片纸儿慰离情
Send a piece of mail to tell him.
网友评论