美文网首页
【试译】《在一个黑暗的时候》西奥多罗特克

【试译】《在一个黑暗的时候》西奥多罗特克

作者: 飞晚 | 来源:发表于2019-08-18 22:48 被阅读0次

    In a dark time,the eye begin to see,

    在一个黑暗的时候,眼睛开始苏醒

    I meet my shadow in the deepening shade;

    延深的荫蔽中我遇见了自己的影

    I hear my echo in the echoing wood,

    回响的树林里我听见自我的回音

    A lord of nature weeping to a tree.

    自然的主宰向一棵树哭泣

    I live between the heron and the wren,

    我生存于苍鹭与鹪之间

    Beasts of the holl and serpents of the den.

                           和蛇窝

     What's madness but nobility of soul

    如此疯狂而高贵的灵魂

    At odds with circumstance?The days 's on fire!

    与周遭的环境相异?日子是如此激情澎湃!

    I know the purity of pure despair,

    我知晓纯粹绝望的纯洁性

    My shadow pinned against a sweating wall.

    我的影子拴住流汗的墙

    That place among the rocks -----is it a cave

    岩石的夹缝间,是洞穴

    Or winding path?The edge is what I have.

    或是蜿蜒的小道?这边缘为我所拥有。

    A steady storm of correspondences-----

    一场从容的感应风暴

    A night flowing with birds,a ragged moon,

    夜空里飘满了丛鸟,和缺月

    And in broad day the midnight come again!

    白昼时分  子夜又将到来!

    A man goes far to find out what he is---

    一个男人远走去找寻真实的他

    Death of the self in a long tearless night,

    长夜默默,死亡本身

    All natural shapes blazing unnateral light.

    所有自然的形状都燃烧着非自然的焰火

    Dark,dark my light,and darker my desire.

    黑暗,光的陨落,梦想的破灭

    My soul,like some heat-maddened fly,

    我的灵魂,恍若热的发疯的苍蝇,

    Keeps buzzing at the sill,Which I is I?

    在窗台嗡嗡地鸣叫,我真的是我嘛?

    A fallen man ,I climb out of my fear.

    一个堕落的男人,挣扎着爬出自身的恐惧

    The mind enters itself ,and God the mind.

    心灵注入自身,上帝进入心中

    And one is One,free in the tearing wind.

    一即一切,自由在烈风中

    “本译文仅供个人研习、欣赏语言之用,谢绝任何转载及用于任何商业用途。本译文所涉法律后果均由本人承担。本人同意简书平台在接获有关著作权人的通知后,删除文章。”

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:【试译】《在一个黑暗的时候》西奥多罗特克

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/mazhsctx.html