我遇见你,如鹿归林,如船靠岸。
I met you like a deer returning to the forest.
你要是愿意,我就永远爱你,你要是不愿意,我就永远相思。
If you are willing, I will always love you, if you are not willing, I will always love.
世间的温柔是及时的善意和干净的你。
The gentleness of the world is timely goodwill and clean you.
月亮被嚼碎了变成星星,你就藏在那漫天星光里。
The moon is crunched and turned into stars, you are hidden in the sky.
行至朝雾里,坠入暮云间,与星辉一同为你沉迷。
Walk into the mist, fall into the evening clouds, and indulge you with star.
世人皆如满天星,而你却如皎皎洁月,众星捧月,唯你耀眼。
The world is like a sky full of stars, but you are like a bright moon, all stars hold the moon, but you are dazzling.
我想和你互相浪费,一起虚度短的沉默,长的无意义,一起消磨精致而苍老的宇宙。
I want to waste each other with you, to spend a short silence, long meaninglessness, and to spend the delicate and old universe together.
你是北岛的诗,顾城的字,也像李宗盛的词,直击心事。
You are the poem of North Island, Gu Cheng's words, also like Li Zongsheng's words, hit the mind directly.
我们站着,不说话,就十分美好。
We stand very beautiful without talking.
独自走过苍苍莽莽,与你同行才有了光。
Walking alone and rashly alone, there is only light when walking with you.
(摘自网络)
网友评论