美文网首页
就业还是读研,哪个才是适合你的?

就业还是读研,哪个才是适合你的?

作者: 口呆 | 来源:发表于2019-02-27 13:59 被阅读0次

    大学四年最后难免会遇到这样一个选择,是就业还是读研?有些人看着周围的同学都准备考研,自己也打算随大流考个研试试,有的人则觉得读研不就是为了找工作吗,我比你早就业三年,将来也比你早成功三年。那么我们到底应该怎样选择呢?

    对于本科生:

    1,年轻。即使你工作三年了,你还是年轻,年轻真的意味着一切。

    2,重新开始的选择权。你可以选择再去读个研究生怎么都不亏。大多数人只有真正工作了,才发现自己喜欢和不喜欢做什么,而对于重新选择职业方向来说,这就是黄金机会。

    3,更早的起步。目前职场有个坎是35岁,你越早工作,又恰巧在你打算一直从事的领域,你就有更多的机会。

    对于研究生:

    1,更加沉稳的内心。你比别人多了一段过渡的经历而此时的你不会再对校园生活有什么不切实际的幻想,比如.…我读个研一定会更好。

    2,能入一些门槛有要求的岗位。仅限于门槛,也受限于你的工种。

    3,因为选择少了,反而更专注了。对于任何一个方向,二十多岁的年纪,都只是刚刚开始,多三年,少三年差别不大,你到达的高度,最终取决于你的专注程度。

    人不要随着别人的步伐走而走,要搞清楚自己要的是什么,这才是最重要的

    最后引用某中学的一个演讲

    校长:

    Alright, everyone looking forward, please.

    请大家都朝我这边看。

    Good morning , year elevens.

    早上好,11年级的同学们。

    Today’s assembly is about the start of a journey.

    今天的集会是关于一段新的开始。

    The start of the rest of your lives.

    它将开启你们今后的余生。

    In 2 years time all of you will be finishing your A levels.

    再过两年,你们就会完成A levels的学业。

    In 3 yeas time you’ll be studying across the world, studying at the university of your choice.

    再过三年,你们就会去到自己想去的国家,上自己想上的大学。

    In 5 years time you’ll have started your careers.

    再过五年,你们就会开启自己的职业生涯。

    Many of you will be in this room working for the top institutions across the globe.

    你们在座的很多同学会进入世界顶尖公司工作。

    You will then get married, you then may buy a house.

    然后你们会结婚,买房。

    In 10 years time your life will be set for you.

    十年之后,你的人生就会安定下来。

    In 15 years you’ll be 30 and from then on your path, your life will be set.

    再过十五年,你就三十岁了,你的人生轨迹就会定型。

    (Murmurring. )(发出杂音。)

    另一位老师:

    I’m sorry, Mr.Headmaster, let me tell you why that approach may fail you.

    抱歉,校长,我想告诉你为什么你的这些话是错的。

    I know people who graduated at 21 and didn’t get a job until they were 27.

    有的人21岁毕业,到27岁才找到工作。

    I know people who graduated late at 25 and they found work immediately.

    有的人25岁才毕业,但马上就找到了工作。

    I know people who never went to university, but found what they love at 18.

    有的人没上过大学,却在18岁就找到了热爱的事。

    I know people who found a job straight out of college making decent money, but hate what they do.

    有的人毕业就找到好工作,赚很多钱,却过得不开心。

    I know people who took gap years and found their purpose.

    有的人选择间隔年,去寻找自我。

    I know people who were so sure about what they were going to do at 16, and change their mind at 26.

    有的人在16岁就清楚知道自己要什么,但在26岁时改变了想法。

    I know people who have children but are single, and I know people who are married but had to wait 8 to 10 years to have children.

    有的人有了孩子,却还是单身。有的人结了婚,却等了10年才生孩子。

    I know people in relationships who love someone else.

    有的人身处一段感情,爱的却是别人。

    I know people who love each other but aren’t together.

    有的人明明彼此相爱,却没有在一起。

    So my point is everything in life happens according to our time, our clock.

    我想说的是,人生中的每一件事都取决于我们自己的时间。

    You may look at some of your friends and think that they’re ahead of you, maybe some of them you feel are behind, but everything happens at their own pace.

    你身边有些朋友也许遥遥领先于你。有些朋友也许落后于你,但凡事都有它自己的节奏。

    They have their own time and clock and so do you.

    他们有他们的节奏,你有你自己的。

    Be patient.

    耐心一点。

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:就业还是读研,哪个才是适合你的?

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/myzxuqtx.html