美文网首页
Script for ‘Kaiyuan Temple, a pl

Script for ‘Kaiyuan Temple, a pl

作者: 连灿兴是个小木匠 | 来源:发表于2019-03-14 23:55 被阅读0次

    给一个小朋友写的英文小导游的稿子。

    Kaiyuan Temple, a place full of wonders

    Beginning: 西街上。

    Hello,friends. Here is Quanzhou city, the start of Maritime Silk Road.
    这里是泉州,海上丝绸之路的起点城市

    So, there are a lot of relics.
    所以哦,这里有许多关于海丝的古迹

    They are beautiful, and full of secrets.
    它们不仅美丽,还有不少神秘的所在

    Today I will guide you to one of the famous landmarks.
    今天我将带你去这里有名的地标景点之一

    Can you see that two towers?
    你能看见远处的两座塔么?

    That's the place.
    就在那里。

    Ok, follow me, let’s go.
    好的,跟着我,一起来吧

    Part1: 门口

    Alright, here it is. Kaiyuan Temple.
    好的,我们到了,开元寺

    This place is famous and really old. You know?
    这个地方非常有名,而且很古老,你们知道么?

    It’s build 1,000 years ago!
    这里是在一千多年前建起的

    The beginning of Tang Dynasty.
    那时还是唐朝的开始呢

    And if you can look down from the sky like a bird, you will figure out how big it is.
    如果你有机会像鸟儿一样从空中俯瞰他,你会发现他有多大。

    Now let’s go inside.
    现在让我们一起进去吧。

    Part 2: 中庭.

    I have been here many times with my mom.
    妈妈带我来过这里好多次了。

    It’s always crowned, so many tourists and local followers.
    这里总是很热闹,到处是游客和本地的信众

    All the stelas and stupas tell the story of the temple.
    这些石碑和舍利塔,记载了寺庙的历史和发展

    Mom said when I am older and know more characters
    妈妈说当我大一些能认更多字时,

    I can read them myself.
    我可以自己读懂

    But I think it’s easier for you.
    但我想这对你们来说应该很简单

    (拜拜的镜头?)

    Part 3: 大雄宝殿前.

    At Song and Yuan Dynasty, Quanzhou was trading with the rest of the world,
    在宋元时期,泉州与世界的交易往来非常频繁。

    you can find a lot of relics then.
    你可以发现当时交流的很多遗迹

    They were hid everywhere, so you need to be very careful, or you will miss them.
    他们几乎遍布这里,但有些隐蔽,所以你需要很仔细,否则你会错过他们

    Let me show you some.
    来,让我带你找一些看看

    Like these stone carvings,
    看那些石雕

    (找寻狮身人面像,印度石柱,妙音鸟等)

    Look at these columns, the stories and figures and unique,
    看这些石柱,上面的人物故事都很特别。

    mom told me they are from Indian Culture.
    妈妈告诉我,他们是印度文化中的人物故事

    Are they interesting?
    他们是不是非常有趣,
    (和雕像合影,可爱有趣状,)

    Remember that two towers. Let’s go and find them!
    对了,还记得一开始的那两座塔么?现在我们去找找他们。

    Part 4: 镇国塔下.

    Ok, here.
    好的,到了

    One is Zhenguo Tower, the other is Renshou Tower, just like twins.
    两座塔一座叫做‘镇国塔’,另一个叫做“仁寿塔”,他们就像双胞胎一样。

    These two towers are special,
    这两座塔很特殊,

    because first, they were build by stones.
    因为首先,他们是由石头建成的

    Rains, Typhoons even earthquakes never beat them down,
    风雨,台风,甚至地震都没有击倒他们

    they just stand here, for 7 hundred years.
    他们就这么站在这里,七百多年

    And second,when look close,
    第二,我们凑近些看,

    you will see many kinds of figures on the surface.
    你会看到上面有很多很多不同的人物

    I shall say, so lively.
    我看了后,觉得真的是很活灵活现

    So pity we can not go up, or you will see so many stone carvings every layer.
    很可惜,我们不能走上去,否则你会发现每层上更多的石雕人物。

    Part 5: Ending.

    Time is limit, I hope I can tell you more.
    时间有限,我希望我能够告诉你更多事情。

    If you are interested, you are welcomed to be here to search.
    如果你有兴趣,我们很欢迎你来这里参观和探索。

    I hope my introduction will help you,
    我希望这个介绍能够帮到你

    Thanks for watching.
    谢谢收看

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:Script for ‘Kaiyuan Temple, a pl

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/nrckmqtx.html