Here you go.
来
If you need any recommendations while visiting New York,
如果两位游览纽约时需要任何事物的推荐
please don't hesitate to contact me
随时欢迎你们联系我.
Well, it is our honeymoon.
我们正在度蜜月
So we are going to be quite busy.
所以我们会挺忙的
Got it.
懂了
Harry Potter play, parts one and two.
要去看哈利波特舞台剧 上下两部
And tomorrow, a tour of the sites
而明天我们要去参观
where Nikola Tesla lived, worked and slowly went crazy.
尼古拉·特斯拉居住 工作与慢慢发疯的地方
And, of course, coitus.
当然不用说 还有交媾
Well, enjoy New York. And, I guess, coitus.
那祝两位享受纽约之旅 以及...享受交媾
Really, Sheldon?
真的假的 谢尔顿
You want to do it again?
你想再来一发吗
Don't act surprised.
别一副很惊讶的样子好吗
了It's clearly marked on the schedule.
明明白白写在日程表上
Now,
我看看
shall we steamthe wrinkles out of our wizard robes,
我们是应该先熨平我们巫师袍上的褶皱
or make vigorous, socially sanctioned love?
还是做一次激情并受社会认可的爱
Either way, I can check something off my to-do list.
任何一种我都能消掉一项待办事物
Socially sanc-- Oh, wow. Yeah, there it is right there.
社会认...哇靠 还真的写了
微信公
VOA美剧英语
(本期完)
网友评论