M1: Hey, Steven, you know I’m your friend, right?
嘿,史蒂文,你知道我是你的朋友,对吧?
M2: Sure, I know that.What are you trying to say?
当然,我知道。你想说什么?
M1: I’m sorry to say this, but I think you are making a fool of yourself.
我很抱歉这么说,但我认为你犯傻了。
M2: How am I making a fool of myself?
我怎么犯傻了?
M1: Your girlfriend is taking advantage of you.
你的女朋友在利用你。
M2: Taking advantage of me?
利用我?
M1: Yes, I think so.She's just using you.
是的,我想是的。她只是在利用你。
M2: So, maybe she is.But I don’t mind. Even if she is using me, it’s ok.I’m using her too.
也许她是,但我不介意。就算她利用我,也没关系。我也在利用她。
M1: What do you mean? Aren’t you in love with her?
什么意思? 你没有爱上她?
M2: Yes, I’m in love with her. But that doesn’t mean that I’m not using her too.
我爱她,但这并不意味着我不利用她。
M1: I don’t understand.What do you mean?
我不明白,你的意思是?
M2: Maybe I’m using her because I enjoy being in love. I can’t imagine life without her. Even if she hurts me sometimes, I love her.
也许我利用她是因为我享受爱情,我无法想象没有她的生活。我爱她,即使她有时伤害我。
M1: Do you trust her?
你相信她?
M2: Yes, I trust her. She tells me what’s important to her. She’s honest with me. She has never lied to me about anything important.
是的,我相信她。她告诉我什么对她重要,她对我很坦诚,从未在任何重要的事情上对我撒谎。
M1: Are you honest with her?
你对她坦诚吗?
M2: Yes, we are honest with each other, even when it hurts. And because we’re honest with each other, we trust each other.
我们彼此坦诚相待,即使有伤害。因为我们彼此坦诚,所以我们彼此信任。
M1:OK, so you don’t think you’re being taken advantage of.
好吧,所以你不认为你被利用了。
M2: No, I don’t, as long as she is honest with me.The day she isn’t honest with me, will be the end of our relationship. And when that happens, my heart will break.But until then, I’m her man.
是的,我不认为,只要她对我坦诚。如果有一天她对我不坦诚,那么我们的关系将结束,那时我会心碎的。不过在那之前,我都是她的人。
M1: OK, I think I understand.I didn’t think you knew what was going on.
好的,我想我明白了。我以为你不知道发生了什么。
M2: I’m not as stupid as my look, my friend.Being in love with her, makes my life exciting.
我没有看起来那么蠢,我的朋友。爱上她,让我的生活变得精彩。
M1: Well, I hope you’re right.
我希望你是对的。
网友评论