你学习实验的第二阶段,每天一个对话场景。
写下10个句子,然后翻译成英语。
场景《留学生归国登机检票》
1请出示您的护照和登机牌。
Your passport and boarding pass, please.
2护照和登机牌,好,在这里,给你。
Passport and... Boarding pass. OK, It's here. Here you are.
3好的先生,请摘下你的墨镜。
Okay, sir. Please take off your dark glasses.
4好了,请问你有行李需要托运吗?
All right. Do you have any baggage to check in.
5我只有这一个挎包。
This is the only bag I have.
6好的先生,这个您可以随身携带。
Ok sir. You can carry this with you.
7检查完了吗?我在几号登机口登机。
Is that all? Which gate do I board at.
8检查完了,您在3号登机口。
Yes, that's all. Thanks. You are bored at the gate 3.
9请拿好您的护照和登机牌,感谢您的配合,祝您旅途愉快,再见。
Please take care of your passport and boarding pass. And thank you for your cooperation.
Have a nice flight. Good bye.
10好的,谢谢你,你的笑很美丽,再见。
All right. Thank you very much.
Your smile is very beautiful. Bye bye.
感谢你的阅读。
读文章的你笑容肯定很美。
而且,你能给我点个赞的话,那就更好了。
这是我坚持的动力。
再次感谢你,明天见。
Your smile is very beautiful.
Thank you very much again.
See you tomorrow.
网友评论