在B站上看了Kathy阿飞的英语发音视频,在阿飞的推荐下看老爸老妈浪漫史《How I met your mom》,带给了我不少欢乐和感悟,下面是一些看剧时摘录的一些台词:
寻妈记
S05
Barney's dady:
look, if you ever feel like you're ready. i'd love nothing more than to be a part of your life.
听着,如果你觉得自己准备好了。
我非常愿意成为你生命的一部分。
S07E10
Robin:There's something i have to tell you.
有件事我必须告诉你
Kevin:Then don't.
我不想听
R:what?
K:if there's one thing i've learned as a therapist,
作为一个心理医生,我至少学到一件事,
it's that just because something needs to be told doesn't always mean it needs to be heard.
那就是有些“必须得说”的话不一定就“必须得听”
R:kevin, i did something bad
凯文,我做了些不好的事
K:we've all done bad things.
人非圣贤
Doesn't mean we're bad people.
孰能无过
Look, I don't care about every detail from your past,
我不在乎你过去的细枝末节
and I hope you don't care about mine either.
也希望你别在乎我的
What I do care about is you,
我在乎的只是你
and that form this night forward, you're in this as much as I am.
从今往后希望你和我一样在乎这段感情
What do you think?
你觉得如何
R:
I'm such a mess.
我的生活一团糟
Why do you even like me?
为什么你会喜欢我
K:
Come here.
过来
I am constantly amazed by the things you say,
你说的每一件事都让我惊喜
entranced by the things you do,
你做的每一件事都让我着迷
and unlike a certain Jalapeño Coconut Vodka martini,
不像某个牌子的辣椒椰汁伏特加马丁尼酒
you're easy on the eyes.
不会辣到眼睛流泪
And if we're together long enough
如果我们相处更久一些
I hope that one day you see yourself the way I see you.
希望有一天,你也爱上我。
网友评论