美文网首页
【Harry Potter:Hogwarts Mystery】大

【Harry Potter:Hogwarts Mystery】大

作者: 谭文文 | 来源:发表于2018-03-03 20:17 被阅读256次

    每当遇到生词就截图,每天整理一部分

    1.(Garrick Ollivander)I have just the thing. Applewood wand , dragon heartstring core , nine inches rigid . Go on.Give it a twirl!
    (加里克·奥利凡德)我觉得应该是这个。苹果木,龙的神经,9寸,质地坚硬。来,挥舞一下试试!

    2.(Garrick Ollivander)I recall your brother exploded my favorite inkpot when we tried his first wand.
    (加里克·奥利凡德)我回想起你哥哥在试他的第一根魔杖时,炸飞了我最爱的墨水瓶。

    3.(Garrick Ollivander) His was maple wood , dradon heartstring core , ten inches.
    (加里克·奥利凡德)他的魔杖是枫木,龙的神经,10寸。
    //所以奥利凡德一开始给玩家龙的神经魔杖,是考虑到她哥哥的血缘。

    4.(Garrick Ollivander)Shame they snapped it in half when he was expelled.
    (加里克·奥利凡德)可惜的是他们在开除他(哥哥)的时候,把他的魔杖撅成了两半。

    5.(Garrick Ollivander)I appreciate your passion and determination , I may have just the wand for you...
    (加里克·奥利凡德)我欣赏你的热情和决心,我这可能只有这根魔杖最适合你了……

    6.(Garrick Ollivander)Hornbean wand,dragon heartstring core,eleven inches,inflexible.
    (加里克·奥利凡德)鹅耳枥木,龙的神经,11寸,质地坚硬。

    7.(Garrick Ollivander)Splendid!
    (加里克·奥利凡德)鹅妹子嘤! 买噶扽! 我的天哪!
    //这个词的原意是“辉煌的,杰出的”,不过一个11岁的小娃娃有啥可辉煌的呢?因此我理解这里奥利凡德是在感叹魔杖居然和玩家这么般配,因此判断为我的天哪。

    8.(Rowan)My family`s tree farm supplies wood for wands and brooms.
    (罗温)我家的林子为魔杖和飞天扫帚制造商提供原材料。

    9.(Professor Dumbledore)Remember, while you are at Hogwarts, your triumphs will earn you House Points, while any rule - breaking will lose House Points.
    (邓布利多教授)记住,当你在霍格沃茨的时候,你获得的胜利将会为你的学院赢得分数,当你打破校规会让你的学院失掉分数。

    10.(Rowan)It``s incredible , isn`t it? Even better than I imagined……
    (罗温)真是令人难以置信,不是吗?比我想象的还要好看……

    11.( sixth-year girl)I can``t believe they even let you in here after your mental brother got expelled, and ruined Hufflepuff`s reputation.
    (六年级女生)我真不敢相信,在你那个毁了赫奇帕奇的疯哥哥被开除以后,她们还能让你进我们学院。

    12.(Rowan)I wanted to do something, but you asked me to keep quiet back in Diagon Alley.
    (罗温)我想做点什么,但是你在对角巷时让我保持沉默。

    13.(Professor Flitwick)That being said, he was also one of my most rebellious students...
    (弗立维教授)话虽这么说,他也是我教过的最叛逆的学生……

    14.(Professor Flitwick)Or trying to find a scroll that rolled under the sofa.
    (弗立维教授)或者用来找滚到沙发底下的卷轴。
    // roll和scroll,教授很皮。

    15.Tap on glowing objects to fill your Star Meter.(LEARN LUMOS)
    点击发光的物体,填充你的星星条。(学习荧光闪烁)

    16.(Rowan)I read everything I could find on the Wand-Lighting Charm,and yours was still better
    .You`re a natural.
    (罗温)我把我能找到的所有和荧光闪烁相关的东西都读了一遍,但你做到的事比我棒多了。你这是天赋!

    17.You have Attributes that define your personality - Courage, Empathy, and Knowledge.
    你的属性值将取决于你的性格——勇气值、同情心、智慧度。

    18.(player)I don``t know why the most powerful witch at Hogwarts would be bullying a first-year.Unless she`s insecure...
    (玩家)我不知道为什么霍格沃茨最强大的巫师正在这霸凌一个一年级生。除非她很没有安全感……

    19.Your Attributes will be essential for developing relationships and rivalries with other characters.
    你的属性将会是你和其他角色发展友谊和敌对关系的基础。
    //所以我本来有机会和梅鲁拉成为好朋友的?

    20.(Professor Snape)Be thankful you aren``t headed to detention.
    (斯内普教授)你该庆幸你还不会被关禁闭。

    21.(Professor Snape)This is your first Potions Class, and based on the bewildered look in your eyes, this could very well be your last.
    (斯内普教授)这是你们的第一堂魔药课,而且从你们困惑的眼神来看,很有可能也是最后一堂。

    22.(Professor Snape)Ensnare the senses. Bewitch the mind. Keep your mouths shut.
    (斯内普教授)诱导感觉。蛊惑思想。让人闭嘴。
    //魔药的作用。

    23.(Professor Snape)Today you will produce a simple Cure for Boil Potion.
    (斯内普教授)今天你们要制作非常简单的药剂——疖子治疗药剂。

    24.(Professor Snape)Know that I expect perfection.And know that there will be severe consequences for failing to meet my expectations.
    (斯内普教授)要知道,我对你们抱有很高的期待。但你也要知道,如果让我对你们失望,结果将非常严峻。
    //这僵硬的斯内普。。orz我翻的僵硬。

    25.(Rowan)After getting reprimanded by Snape ,we need to brew this potion perfectly.
    (罗温)在被斯内普怼了一顿之后,我们需要把魔药调制的特别完美。

    26.(Rowan)From my studies ,this looks like the beginning of the expolsive reaction caused by adding Bulbadox powder...
    (罗温)我看这像是大泡粉爆炸反应的前兆……

    27.(player)I must not have been given proper instruction , Professor.
    (玩家)我并没有接受到适合的教导,教授。
    //天啊,我怼了斯内普……

    28.(Professor Snape)You are fortunate I don``t give you detention.Or worse.
    (斯内普教授)我没有因此关你的禁闭甚至做出什么更糟糕的事儿,你应该感到幸运。

    29.(Rowan)It threw him off ,and kept him from taking more House Points.
    (罗温)(怼斯内普)让他不再追究,并且没再扣掉更多学分……

    30.You should have known that coating your cauldron with Bulbadox Powder would make your potion explode.
    你应该已经知道了,在坩埚里加大泡粉会使药剂爆炸。

    31.She tormented me the entire way here on the Hogwarts Express.
    坐火车过来得路上,她(梅鲁拉)折磨了我一路。

    32.She kept threatenting ,and calling me a Mudblood.
    她威胁我,还叫我泥巴种。

    33.Earn House Points by going Class and hanging out with your friends.
    你可以通过上课或和朋友互动来赚学分。

    34.I have discovered evidence that your potion may have indeed been tampered with.
    我掌握了一些证据,证明你得药剂被别人动过。

    35.There are directions to the Point Storeroom at the bottom of the letter...
    在信得下方,有注明到魔药储藏室的路线引导。

    36.Merula is right about Devil``s Snare being sensitive to light.
    梅鲁拉说魔鬼网怕光,是对的。

    37.Hogwarts shouldn``t be about bullies , and barely escaping death.
    霍格沃茨不应该和霸凌、日常死里逃生有关。

    附图:游戏坐标和日常事件和彩蛋整理 hogwarts mystery 地图&日常事件.png

    相关文章

      网友评论

          本文标题:【Harry Potter:Hogwarts Mystery】大

          本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/pklxfftx.html