美文网首页
Level 5 - Unit 2 - Part 4 Dialog

Level 5 - Unit 2 - Part 4 Dialog

作者: 让文字更美 | 来源:发表于2021-02-11 14:36 被阅读0次

M: Did you see the beautiful sunset tonight? It was gorgeous.
你注意到今晚美丽的日落了吗?非常绚丽。
F: No I didn't, but I'm surprised you even noticed such things.
我没有,不过我很奇怪你竟然关心这些。
M: Really? Why are you surprised?
为什么?你为什么会奇怪?
F: You are so focused on your work! I didn't imagine you had room in your mind for nature.
你太专注于你的工作了!我想象不出你的大脑里还能有容纳大自然。
M:Really? Well I just don't show it. I make a point of it to notice such things as often as I can.
是吗?我只是没表现出来,我一直很关心这些。
F: You know, I think you should try to show that side of yourself more often. It would improve your image.
我想你应该更多地展示你的这一面,这会改善你的形象。
M: So you think my image needs improving?
所以你认为我的形象需要改善?
F: Well, it wouldn't hurt to be a little less formal and to smile once in a while. You might also improve the way you dress, maybe with a few more warm colors?
不要那么正式,偶尔微笑一下也无妨。你也可以改善你的穿着,可以穿几件暖色调的衣服?
M: I'm afraid I don't know much about fashion design and warm colors. Do you really think the way we dress influences people?
恐怕我对时装设计和暖色不太了解。你真的认为我们的穿着会影响别人吗?
F:You must be kidding. The first impression you give is based on your appearance and clothes. Don't you ever notice the kind of shoes someone is wearing?
你是在开玩笑吧?人的第一印象取决于外表和衣着。你没注意过别人穿的鞋子吗?
M: No, I hardly notice.
我很少注意。
F: Well then, that explains why your shoes are always the same. How old the shoes you are wearing now?
哦,这就解释了你的鞋子为什么总是一样的。你脚上的鞋子穿了多久了?
M: These? I don't know, probably a year or so.
这双吗? 我不知道,大概一年了吧。
F: And I bet you've been wearing them almost everyday.They look like it.
我打赌你几乎每天都穿,它们看起来一样。
M:That's right.These shoes are comfortable and they weren't expensive. I'll bet yours were expensive.
是的。这双鞋很舒服,也不贵。我猜你的肯定很贵。
F: Well, they weren't cheap. I think it's important to dress right, to dress for the occasion and make a good impression.
嗯,它们不便宜。我认为穿着得体很重要,这会给人留下好印象。
M: OK, why don't we go shopping together this weekend? You can be my fashion advisor.
好的,这个周末我们一起去购物,怎么样?你可以做我的时尚顾问。
F: What's it for me?
我有什么好处?
M: If I like your advice, I'll buy you another pair of shoes. How's that?
如果我喜欢你的建议,我会给你买双鞋。怎么样?
F: OK, but they won't be cheap. You understand that, right?
好,但它们不便宜。你懂的,对吧?
M: Of course, but it'll be worth it if you think my new look will improve my image.
当然,如果你认为我的新造型能改善我的形象,那就值了。
F: I guarantee it. With me as an advisor you can't go wrong.
我保证,有我做你的顾问,不会有问题的。

相关文章

网友评论

      本文标题:Level 5 - Unit 2 - Part 4 Dialog

      本文链接:https://www.haomeiwen.com/subject/pncytltx.html